Thread: Predator Scope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Bulit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25

    Predator Scope

    The long awaited and requested predator scope.
    Inspired by the film 'Predators'.
    Feel free to leave suggestions on improving it, or requests for a completely different scope.
    Please note that this is my first scope, so rate/comment accordingly.


    No Dots:





    With Dots:



    No Dots
    VirusTotal
    Jotti

    With Dots
    VirusTotal
    Jotti
    Last edited by Bulit; 06-24-2011 at 02:21 AM.

  2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bulit For This Useful Post:

    BigAliist (02-04-2013),CA_FREAK (07-05-2011),dmoya920601 (12-26-2015),dope1314 (06-19-2013),DthBlms5919 (05-02-2012),fleisher (06-04-2012),gustaf4 (06-28-2011),hungcbvn1 (05-15-2014),IJMAA (12-26-2012),itz me_ (06-27-2011),jonsdk3d (10-07-2012),Kamira (07-06-2013),killarz (06-25-2011),kingoYAN (01-02-2012),langomate (12-17-2013),Miroslav45 (06-04-2012),moja.jst (04-30-2016),moufafb (04-30-2013),Nezdeisgns (01-14-2013),Powerhacker (05-11-2012),tigersmith12 (08-04-2011),timovoogel (07-07-2011),tuamadre2 (05-04-2012),willbasic (09-25-2011),xRoGuEAitair (10-17-2014)

  3. #2
    Some1weird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quite nice for 1st scope, alltho the name is a bit overused. There is also something very similar to this already released.. hoping you didn't copy it.

    Might even use this for the time being as it has no extra lines to make it look 'awsome', extra lines just makes it worse in my opinion.. bue yeh, quite nice.

    I would have added ~60-75% transparented dot to the middle(just my opinion) for a bit batter accuracy tho..

  4. #3
    Bulit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Some1weird View Post
    Quite nice for 1st scope, alltho the name is a bit overused. There is also something very similar to this already released.. hoping you didn't copy it.

    Might even use this for the time being as it has no extra lines to make it look 'awsome', extra lines just makes it worse in my opinion.. bue yeh, quite nice.

    I would have added ~60-75% transparented dot to the middle(just my opinion) for a bit batter accuracy tho..
    Oh, you mean this? No I had the idea before that. It just took me a while to learn how to use photoshop.
    And yeah, I was thinking about adding a dot in the middle too, but then it wouldn't look like a 'Predator' scope that way. This scope is all about looks not so much performance, just like MACs lol. But i'll add a dot if enough people request it.
    Last edited by Bulit; 06-24-2011 at 01:05 AM.

  5. #4
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Approved .


  6. #5
    Some1weird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulit View Post
    Oh, you mean this? No I had the idea before that. It just took me a while to learn how to use photoshop.
    And yeah, I was thinking about adding a dot in the middle too, but then it wouldn't look like a 'Predator' scope that way. This scope is all about looks not so much performance, just like MACs lol. But i'll add a dot if enough people request it.
    No not that, too lazy to find the link to the one i ment, but that has (almost) identical lines to yours but w/e..

    It's easy to add a dot, so don't bother.. atleast for me. But yeh it's nice + i can download it now so im happy

    Just finished with my Nyan18's, not releasing them(anytime soon atleast) since i took the idea from that guy who just posted his nyan18's.. but i improved them(aloth..)
    Last edited by Some1weird; 06-24-2011 at 02:04 AM. Reason: my MAD posting skills..

  7. #6
    Bulit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Some1weird View Post
    No not that, too lazy to find the link to the one i ment, but that has (almost) identical lines to yours but w/e..

    It's easy to add a dot, so don't bother.. atleast for me. But yeh it's nice + i can download it now so im happy

    Just finished with my Nyan18's, not releasing them(anytime soon atleast) since i took the idea from that guy who just posted his nyan18's.. but i improved them(aloth..)
    To show that I do listen to suggestions, I've added dots for ya.
    Just wait for approval.
    I added three dots so it would still look Predator-ish.
    Last edited by Bulit; 06-24-2011 at 02:27 AM.

  8. #7
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    its nice, but it will be hard to tell the center of the cross hair lol.

  9. #8
    Bulit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    its nice, but it will be hard to tell the center of the cross hair lol.
    The pred. scope with dots makes it substantially easier.
    It's still pending approval though.
    Last edited by Bulit; 06-24-2011 at 03:24 AM.

  10. #9
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulit View Post
    The pred. scope with dots makes it substantially easier.
    It's still pending approval though.
    sorry i thought the GM approved it.
    /approved

  11. #10
    LDUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Grand Rapids
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Really nice, but personally I like the original better, it just looks good when it's dressed up. Good job though!

    You did WHAT? WITH WHO? FOR HOW MANY COOKIES?!










  12. #11
    LEGiiTxCHAOTiiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Some1weird View Post
    No not that, too lazy to find the link to the one i ment, but that has (almost) identical lines to yours but w/e..

    It's easy to add a dot, so don't bother.. atleast for me. But yeh it's nice + i can download it now so im happy

    Just finished with my Nyan18's, not releasing them(anytime soon atleast) since i took the idea from that guy who just posted his nyan18's.. but i improved them(aloth..)
    Wow copy my nyans, xD but it was bad, my first skin. I hope you can make them better

  13. #12
    itz me_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Daring
    I personally like the original better but the dots do make it slightly easier to tell where the center is.

    Using the original though.

    Thanks a bunch!

  14. #13
    Bulit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by itz me_ View Post
    I personally like the original better but the dots do make it slightly easier to tell where the center is.

    Using the original though.

    Thanks a bunch!
    I like the original as well, but people requested I put dots.
    Oh and no problem.

  15. #14
    thesait20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    add some sreenys

  16. #15
    BGS. flameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,060
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Fine
    ur images'are broken update them plz, or repair em
    Feel free to pm me: Click Here
    Or add me on MSN: tim-sterrenburg@hotmail.com
    Skype: strongvim


     

     
    succesfull:
    *]Nuage, smooth trade, helped me because was my first buy 1+ Vouch!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast