Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Ikillall4Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In some girls pants
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    New ideas for AvA

    Ive seen on other sights hacks with no reload and no recoil all those goodies . i wus just wondering if we can try and get a hack with these for ava. i wouldnt be asking if theres worked for me but it crashes my game every time >.< anyways peace

  2. #2
    Arsenol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i will help u what can i dow?

  3. #3
    muumimamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,491
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Daring
    No begging...
    [ Useless space ]

  4. #4
    m_τ_h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    lemme get m_t_h unbannned... then you're dead

  5. #5
    Velho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Dude, be patient and wait for a new stuff. Unless you'll die tomorow, wait.
    Greetings.

  6. #6
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    wrong section btw mth...=)

  7. #7
    m_τ_h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Velho View Post
    Dude, be patient and wait for a new stuff. Unless you'll die tomorow, wait.
    Greetings.
    greetings. lol tosh your daddy is banned

  8. #8
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by m_τ_h View Post
    greetings. lol tosh your daddy is banned
    i see..im skipping 1337

  9. #9
    m_τ_h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh102 View Post
    i see..im skipping 1337
    hope i get mod till then so will bann you.. ... ..

  10. #10
    DRAKE`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    959
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by m_τ_h View Post
    hope i get mod till then so will bann you.. ... ..
    thats the spirit . and whats with the ppl begging/asking for hacks .
    i am @Eminem

  11. #11
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by m_τ_h View Post
    hope i get mod till then so will bann you.. ... ..
    ...hmmmm / iill still skip it

  12. #12
    Ikillall4Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In some girls pants
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    umm how is suggesting something begging? i wus just asking if it can be added in the next one begging implies some one asking over and over and over this is the first time i have said anything. learn what begging is before you go and accuse ppl of begging i mean god. all i did wus ask if it wus possible to add to the next hack and u go and assume im begging for it. learn the difference between asking and begging FFS

  13. #13
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikillall4Fun View Post
    umm how is suggesting something begging? i wus just asking if it can be added in the next one begging implies some one asking over and over and over this is the first time i have said anything. learn what begging is before you go and accuse ppl of begging i mean god. all i did wus ask if it wus possible to add to the next hack and u go and assume im begging for it. learn the difference between asking and begging FFS
    in this forum, asking is begging....go read the rules

  14. #14
    Ikillall4Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In some girls pants
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    wow so asking if its possible is begging >.> thats a bunch of bs begging consist of constantly asking not just asking once so ya w.e u think is begging is kewl but all i did wus ask if its possible >.> it never hurts to ask but apparently to you ass holes its considerd begging

  15. #15
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikillall4Fun View Post
    wow so asking if its possible is begging >.> thats a bunch of bs begging consist of constantly asking not just asking once so ya w.e u think is begging is kewl but all i did wus ask if its possible >.> it never hurts to ask but apparently to you ass holes its considerd begging
    and its in the wrong section..
    we are not assholes...u just do not follow the rules

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New idea for fun mod! :D
    By Hawks in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:10 AM
  2. [Discussion] new ideas for cla names
    By t4rg3t in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 07:31 AM
  3. New Idea For Stock Or Renders
    By Grim in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 06:26 PM
  4. New idea for bypass
    By kellzverde in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:35 AM
  5. New Ideas for the Forums
    By NoJustice in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 06:42 AM