Thread: Is A.V.A

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry

    Is A.V.A

    I plan on start coding for this section but I have no experience In AVA what so ever, is it any different from any other FPS games?

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  2. #2
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    I plan on start coding for this section but I have no experience In AVA what so ever, is it any different from any other FPS games?
    kinda....ask mth or why06. To my terms, it is hard to hook it and hacks r detected within hrs

  3. #3
    KazestemeANI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wut.
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    30
    It's not some low funded game. The graphics are compared to COD 4 and the game files are UPK so it's really hard to mod the game. They use Unreal Engine 3 so meh.
    I know absolutely nothing about game hack developement but judging from the amount of hacks in this section(none since June) I'm supposing that it will be hard.

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    MY LIFE BE LIKE OOOOOOOOOOAH .
    MPGH Member
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    kinda....ask mth or why06. To my terms, it is hard to hook it and hacks r detected within hrs
    Harder then CA?

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  5. #5
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    Harder then CA?
    Yes . And you dont need to worry about what ani said. You wont even want to try to mod the files

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    MY LIFE BE LIKE OOOOOOOOOOAH .
    MPGH Member
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    Yes . And you dont need to worry about what ani said. You wont even want to try to mod the files
    Game sounds pretty hard Downloading right now to see if I even like it

    Also do they use menus ? And No menus ? Or just menus

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  7. #7
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    Game sounds pretty hard Downloading right now to see if I even like it

    Also do they use menus ? And No menus ? Or just menus
    Game is hard + lag.( why i quit ava) menus= yes
    most ava hacks use menus

  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    MY LIFE BE LIKE OOOOOOOOOOAH .
    MPGH Member
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    Game is hard + lag.( why i quit ava) menus= yes
    most ava hacks use menus
    No menus are not possible. ?

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  9. #9
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    No menus are not possible. ?
    unless u have a hotkey( must not be in gaming keyboard set-up)
    but most are hotkeyed for menu then u choose what u want...
    b/c most come with at least more than 5 hacks unless u just do chams

  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    MY LIFE BE LIKE OOOOOOOOOOAH .
    MPGH Member
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    unless u have a hotkey( must not be in gaming keyboard set-up)
    but most are hotkeyed for menu then u choose what u want...
    b/c most come with at least more than 5 hacks unless u just do chams
    And just how do you know this

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  11. #11
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    And just how do you know this
    U have no right to know

  12. #12
    pcboss1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In yo' face.
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    U have no right to know
    He deserves to know. DONT TELL HIM OR I KILL YOUR DOG!

  13. #13
    Threadstarter
    MY LIFE BE LIKE OOOOOOOOOOAH .
    MPGH Member
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by pcboss1 View Post
    He deserves to know. DONT TELL HIM OR I KILL YOUR DOG!
    .

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  14. #14
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    dont have a dog

  15. #15
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    why won't code anymore... we need new coder, i really don't have much free time and good c++ skills.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast