Thread: Wow...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 93
  1. #31
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    5,986
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    367
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


    What say me ones?
    Fuck you D:

  2. #32
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


    Fuck you D:
    Do you mean give me one?
    CUz say me ones doent make sense

  3. #33
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    5,986
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    367
    My Mood
    Dead
    I dont know english aswell.
    I want Some Surv3y names

  4. #34
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
    I dont know english aswell.
    I want Some Surv3y names
    Im making a thread right now

  5. #35
    Shojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia......... Posts: 15,792
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Do you guys want me to release my method of getting hundreds of free Gcoins with ease? I was selling the ''add gcoins to your account for cash'' but that's not really working out to well.

  6. #36
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Shojo View Post
    Do you guys want me to release my method of getting hundreds of free Gcoins with ease? I was selling the ''add gcoins to your account for cash'' but that's not really working out to well.
    Stay in your user service section.
    We don;t want scammers

  7. #37
    Shojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia......... Posts: 15,792
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Good job, dick.

    I was going to release my method for FREE.

    Y'know, my method that doesn't require a download and is purely a tutorial? But if you wanna call me a scammer then I guess not.

    "Do you guys want me to release my method of getting [b]hundreds of free Gcoins with ease[b]?"

    And how does that imply me scamming?

    A free method to getting gcoins, that doesn't require a download? How. The. Fuck. Am. I. Scamming?

  8. #38
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Shojo View Post
    Good job, dick.

    I was going to release my method for FREE.

    Y'know, my method that doesn't require a download and is purely a tutorial? But if you wanna call me a scammer then I guess not.

    "Do you guys want me to release my method of getting [b]hundreds of free Gcoins with ease[b]?"

    And how does that imply me scamming?

    A free method to getting gcoins, that doesn't require a download? How. The. Fuck. Am. I. Scamming?
    Do you want a ban?

  9. #39
    Shojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia......... Posts: 15,792
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Mellow
    No.

    So I guess that means you don't want my method for free...?

  10. #40
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    I dont wnat it

  11. #41
    Shojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Georgia......... Posts: 15,792
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Mellow
    With all due respect;

    It's people like you that make me want to give nothing to the community, while losing my money, just to better the lives of members.

  12. #42
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    5,986
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    367
    My Mood
    Dead
    Throw Me the Method Via PM.
    Congratz Toshie for the Activity Award

  13. #43
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
    Throw Me the Method Via PM.
    Congratz Toshie for the Activity Award
    Thanks .

  14. #44
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So i now have 22gc and am waiting on the 28gc to go through...

  15. #45
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    So i now have 22gc and am waiting on the 28gc to go through...
    Do the 36 one

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How many people on this forum Play WoW?
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM
  2. DOWNLOAD WoW.exe HERE! (Full Client For MPGH Server)
    By RebornAce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 03:54 AM
  3. WoW Hack, Wondring if ppl are intrestid
    By gunot in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 07:56 AM