Thread: Firefox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Firefox

    Started using it last night and today after not using it for like 2 or 3 months

    It kicks so much ass. Epic dps and very low recoil. Spread is really tight too.

  2. #2
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    too much recoil for me. but it's my only rifleman weapon...

  3. #3
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yea FF is a beast but easily surpassed by many weapon even M4A1 beats it
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  4. #4
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
    yea FF is a beast but easily surpassed by many weapon even M4A1 beats it
    No. You're an idiot.

  5. #5
    Zithium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,997
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    438
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    firefox is deffs the best browser.

  6. #6
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
    firefox is deffs the best browser.
    they talkin bout the gun...
    its a mod of the FAMAS.


  7. #7
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


    No. You're an idiot.
    seems u didnt play since a while , u cant kill someone farther than 10 or 15 ft away with FF, but u can snipe ppl with M4A1 and pretty much everything else .
    if i want something that kill near ppl i would go for the AKS74U easy as that
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  8. #8
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


    seems u didnt play since a while , u cant kill someone farther than 10 or 15 ft away with FF, but u can snipe ppl with M4A1 and pretty much everything else .
    if i want something that kill near ppl i would go for the AKS74U easy as that
    I have the aks /

    The AKS has horrible recoil and spread. The Firefox is like an improved version of the AKS. Higher accuracy, higher ROF, lower recoil, slightly higher damage. Plus, none of the maps I play involve long range stuff. If they do, I switch to sniper.

  9. #9
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    FF is the best for close combats, you can't kill anywho on 100 meters...

  10. #10
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


    I have the aks /

    The AKS has horrible recoil and spread. The Firefox is like an improved version of the AKS. Higher accuracy, higher ROF, lower recoil, slightly higher damage. Plus, none of the maps I play involve long range stuff. If they do, I switch to sniper.
    oz now i see why u like it if thats the situation then yea FF is the best , but as i told you
    cuz im a kind of castle rock camper , escort guy need long range weapons thats why i always say M14EBR is the best weapon to be bought on AVA cuz simply it got a huge range
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  11. #11
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    stop flaming.

    but you can flame on me

  12. #12
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


    oz now i see why u like it if thats the situation then yea FF is the best , but as i told you
    cuz im a kind of castle rock camper , escort guy need long range weapons thats why i always say M14EBR is the best weapon to be bought on AVA cuz simply it got a huge range
    M14ebr has a ton of spread. I picked it up yesterday and was astonished. 5 shots in and the spread is so big it's unmanageable. Same with the SA58. Still good guns though. I thought the scope on the EBR was cool because it lowers the ROF substantially, at least enough to scope and get kills.

    @MTH - No flaming staff rule, you'd report me again

  13. #13
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


    M14ebr has a ton of spread. I picked it up yesterday and was astonished. 5 shots in and the spread is so big it's unmanageable. Same with the SA58. Still good guns though. I thought the scope on the EBR was cool because it lowers the ROF substantially, at least enough to scope and get kills.

    @MTH - No flaming staff rule, you'd report me again
    i've never reported you.

    i approve this, you may flame on me

  14. #14
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Still not doing it.

  15. #15
    rpj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kentucky USA
    Posts
    973
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    has a nice paint job on it other than that i dont really like it but then again ive only used it like 6times

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Firefox Flaw
    By ~Viper~ in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 06:43 AM
  2. Firefox 2.0 Beta 1
    By 1h1a1i in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 04:55 PM
  3. Firefox Wallpaper
    By Bull3t in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 10:11 AM
  4. Firefox oshi
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
  5. GooGle FiReFoX bAckdOoR
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 06:38 PM