Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

doing ******s(not free gcoins at all) FUCKING IJII

i never thought i could loose my mind in 5 hours

ok so i used the gcoin web browser thats up here, and iv been doing ******s for like 5 hours, literally 5 hours. yes, 5 hours of browsing and typing and finding us adresses and phone numbers and completing stuff, and FUCK IJJI FUCK YOU IJJI FUCK IJJI FUCK IJJI!! and i have to say its very tiring. I did an offer for peanut lab and i shouldve got 70gcoins, but i didnt, and the offer said answer 10 questions and no email requuired, i answered the questions, had to give my email in the end, and i didnt get those 70 gcoins. All the other offers from peanutlabs are like, blocked or sth because it sais ''our server (or sth) has deemed you are not eligible for this offer. Sorry for the confusion '' like what the fuck, i did the proxies right, changed country, (b4 i used gcoin web browser i had like 3 offers, now i have dousens and dousens but theyre all fking uselesss dudee!!! wtf? its like it sais ''no credit card required no billing info'' and then i clikc on it, i put in my info my email, i do a quizz and then it sais my offer is being processed and they offer me 20 other ******s that i fill out and then i get redirected somewhere else where i have to download it, and FOR 3 fucking gcoins? IT HAS NO END!! THE DAMN THING HAS NO EEEEND!! I did like 150+ offers atleast, i cliked so many things, filled out so many stuff so many forms, ******head auto insurance toolbars all kinds of shjet and, i have cookies enable, no spyware and after 5 hours...all i got..was 11 gcoins. 11 fucking...11..11..111.1.1.11..1.111 fucking, ELEVEN FUCKING GCOINS????

impossible its like ijji is making fun of us or something the ******s HAVE.NO.END. its just one ****** after another and you do like 10 ******s and you get redirected somewhere else, theres no conformation and that other side that you got redirected to wants a valid credit card even though its a free trial or sth...5 hours duude....

I'm seriously considering of just ...stop playing ava man...im just gonna stop playing...not like they care coz im a free player but still WE FREE PLAYERS are the walking targets for the gcoiners so...man..im so tired im going to bed

oh and probably you will all laugh at me but please, i beg of you, please tell me how to do this right? i saw some guy's capsule shop saiga fail video and he had 3,5k gcoins on his acc, and bought loads and loads of saiga capsules and failed with them all, and i asked him how he got gcoins he said he farmed them. HOW!!?!? he was buying those capsules like he got all the money in 1 day...HOW could he have farmed 3,5k gcoins...someone....help me...pleeease...
    ''If rape is imminent...relax and enjoy it.'' - Napoleon Bonaparte

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    é.é chill out
    i did cell phone surv3ys ^^--- made 500 gcoins in 10 mins
    Own The noobz, And Nothing else matters
    need some help ? contact me via pm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    give it more time.... or or just shit outta luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by rpj View Post
    give it more time.... or or just shit outta luck
    been more than 30 hours, still no gcoins in sight -_-'

Thanks
    stop dooing survs..

they're bs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    stop dooing survs..

they're bs
    yea i know they BS i aint gonna do 1 more ******. fuck ijii fucking misleading corporate cocksuckers

ampak kje oz kako naj pa pol pridem do g-kovancev ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolek1234 View Post
    yea i know they BS i aint gonna do 1 more ******. fuck ijii fucking misleading corporate cocksuckers

ampak kje oz kako naj pa pol pridem do g-kovancev ?
    buy them...

or die by survs

sranje je ja...

Thanks
    I've gotten over 600 gcoins from ******s alone, lawl.

Thanks
    Learn to use correct info, if you lie, they ownt u do any of their ****** again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    you could buy the g coins, use real info on the survays, or just quit ijji games your life ur choice btw i got 1000 g coins so far from only free ******s not kidding