Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Suggested Weapons [Pro view] (07 feb 2011)

    Ok so i witnessed lots of people asking for suggested weapons for AVA or KAVA , so im posting the best weapons in both games (for KAVA weapons i just studied stats) so first we begin with the weapons that KAVA has and NAVA doesn't -Gcoin weapons are not included in this guide-

    3 point man weapons:
    --------------------
    1)SPAS-15
    2)FN TPS
    3)K1A1

    __________________________________________________ ______

    7 Rifle man weapons:
    --------------------
    1)CR-21
    2)OTS-14 GROZA
    3)FN F2000
    4)SG556
    5)ROBINSON XCR
    6)DIEMACO C7A2
    7)K2 RAIL

    __________________________________________________ ______

    4 Sniper Rifles:
    ----------------
    1)HK417
    2)PGM .338
    3)DSR-1
    4)IMI99


    __________________________________________________ ______

    1 Pistol:
    ---------
    1)TMP
    __________________________________________________ ______

    Grenades:
    N/A



    Now we move to the suggested weapons that if u are a real pro that know how to control recoil , tab fire and know how to snipe , i repeat this next step is not for newbies :
    Recommended Weapons:
    --------------------
    Rifles:
    -------
    1)M14EBR
    Recoil:High
    Range:Longest
    DMG:High[kill threshold 2~3 bullets]
    Accuracy:High

    2)SAKO RK.95
    Recoil:Medium to High
    Range:Normal
    DMG:Mid [Kill threshold 4~5 bullets]
    Accuracy:Medium to High

    3)AK-47
    Recoil:Medium to High
    Range:Normal
    DMG:Mid [kill threshold 4~5 bullets]
    Accuracy:High accuracy if crouching

    4)SA58 Para
    Recoil:High(hard to control)
    Rage:Long
    DMG:Highest [kill threshold 3 bullets]
    Accuracy:Medium

    5)M4A1
    Recoil:Low
    Range:Close to Medium
    DMG:Low to Mid [kill threshold 5~6 bullets]
    Accuracy:Mid to High

    SMG:(all SMG got low recoil the problem is in the spread -tab fire should wash that away)
    ----
    1)AKS-74U
    2)MP7
    3)SR-2M VERESK
    4)KRISS SUPER V
    5)BIZONPP19


    Sniper:
    -------
    1)TPG1
    Jump/Move shots:can't perform move shots nor jump ones
    Accuracy:High
    DMG:Top
    Range:long

    2)DSR-1
    3)FR-F2
    Jump/Move shots:can't perform move shots nor jump ones
    Accuracy:High
    DMG:Top
    Range:Long
    Note: Purchase of a retracting scope is possible

    4)AWM
    Jump/Move shots:Can perform move shots , Jump shots are possible on close ranges
    Accuracy:Mid to High
    DMG:Often OSK -One Shot Kill-
    Range:Mid

    5)M24/SV-98
    Jump/Move shots:can perform move shots and jump shots perfectly
    Accuracy:Low to mid
    DMG:Low normally take 2 shots to kill
    Range:Close


    Pistol:
    -------
    1)BERETTA M92FS
    2)GLOCK21C
    3)TMP
    4)MK.23 SOCOM
    5)STECHKIN APS



    now to get to the newbies area , for the ones that controlling recoil is the major problem

    Rifles:
    -------
    1)Tar21
    2)M4A1
    3)HK416


    SMG:
    ------
    1)MP7
    2)SR-2M VERESK
    3)KRISS SUPER V


    Snipers:
    ----------
    1)DSR-1
    2)AWM
    3)WALTHER 2000
    -semi-

    so i made this quick guide just hoping it survives a lil long that it may even survive after releasing the new weapons in NAVA....
    Last edited by Phantazy; 02-07-2011 at 11:58 AM.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantazy For This Useful Post:

    Jazk (02-08-2011)

  3. #2
    pcboss1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In yo' face.
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amused
    i read all it and it's pretty much a fail...

    1)M14EBR
    DMG:High[kill threshold 2~3 bullets]

    4)SA58 Para
    DMG:Highest [kill threshold 3 bullets]

    i lol'd at this one...sa58 has more damage and it's 3hko...m14 2-3hko...epic fail...sa58 dmg barrel can 2hko at 5m , but m14 is NEVER 2hko

    5)M24/SV-98
    Jump/Move shots:can perform move shots and jump shots perfectly
    Accuracy:Low to mid
    DMG:Low normally take 2 shots to kill
    Range:Close

    almost everithing here is fail...BOTH m24 and sv TOTALLY FAIL at jump shotting, sv accuracy>awm acuracy, sv is mostly ohko but 2hko at longer ranger or on heavy armor.

    4)AWM
    Jump/Move shots:Can perform move shots , Jump shots are possible on close ranges
    you got this one right awm appears to have crap jump shot accuracy, but it's not


    try to fix these...

  4. #3
    AVAderp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    109
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    2
    You rated the SA58 below the m14ebr lmao

    And the m4 is the best rifle in the game atm, by a wide margin. It isn't nooby by any standards.

  5. #4
    Threadstarter
    Imagination is the Limit
    MPGH Member
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pcboss1 View Post
    i read all it and it's pretty much a fail...

    1)M14EBR
    DMG:High[kill threshold 2~3 bullets]

    4)SA58 Para
    DMG:Highest [kill threshold 3 bullets]

    i lol'd at this one...sa58 has more damage and it's 3hko...m14 2-3hko...epic fail...sa58 dmg barrel can 2hko at 5m , but m14 is NEVER 2hko

    5)M24/SV-98
    Jump/Move shots:can perform move shots and jump shots perfectly
    Accuracy:Low to mid
    DMG:Low normally take 2 shots to kill
    Range:Close

    almost everithing here is fail...BOTH m24 and sv TOTALLY FAIL at jump shotting, sv accuracy>awm acuracy, sv is mostly ohko but 2hko at longer ranger or on heavy armor.

    4)AWM
    Jump/Move shots:Can perform move shots , Jump shots are possible on close ranges
    you got this one right awm appears to have crap jump shot accuracy, but it's not


    try to fix these...
    first of all these weapons are discussed without any parts added para kills from 3 shots without the dmg increase but EBR kills from 2 shots (some times) , i tried both , the dmg of para is written that its the highest but i tried EBR in 100 kills(mid range) 53 of em were of 2 shots , but tried para only 29 were 2 shots ..
    m24 and SV are amazing in jump shots from 100 jump shot (mid range) 46 hit the target but AWm only hit at close range
    believe me i did my practical homework before i wrote a word , and i wrote the highest word at the para intentionally -bec. simply stats say it got the highest but EBR proves to hit more effectively bec of range
    and i didnt add any info from the SMG , bec im not a pointman type , the pointman weapons suggestion list was forged according to players' opinions
    ofcourse the kills for para and EBR were affected by many factors that may makes it inaccurate like the type of armor , the slight increase or decrease in range , the slight increase or decrease in dmg applied


    Quote Originally Posted by AVAderp View Post
    You rated the SA58 below the m14ebr lmao

    And the m4 is the best rifle in the game atm, by a wide margin. It isn't nooby by any standards.
    yes i rated EBR and sako over the Para , bec they are more effective at long ranges and got a slightly lower damage and higher accuracy ..
    i never called M4A1 a nooby weapon , but its designed specially for the cheery players , it got low recoil and low damage , on higher levels damage and range are essential for the riflers ..
    plus this is my own point of view after a year and half playing this game
    i know players using G3A3 as main weapon i know players using G36 as main weapon , if u can use any gun stick with it , im jusr trying to enlighten players , what weapons they will find reliable.
    Last edited by Phantazy; 02-08-2011 at 09:53 AM.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  6. #5
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    5,986
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    367
    My Mood
    Dead
    Good job.!!
    This is really good.
    I don't need it but its awesome

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazk For This Useful Post:

    Phantazy (02-08-2011)

  8. #6
    vinvin148's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    126
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    whats the spas 15





  9. #7
    Threadstarter
    Imagination is the Limit
    MPGH Member
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by vinvin148 View Post
    whats the spas 15
    its a shotgun in KAVA
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  10. #8
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    I use FN FNC (Rifle) and its really good if you tap fire with it. And Im saving up for new sniper


  11. #9
    Threadstarter
    Imagination is the Limit
    MPGH Member
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
    I use FN FNC (Rifle) and its really good if you tap fire with it. And Im saving up for new sniper
    yep thats what i said in my comment , if u are comfortable and know how to control your rifle then stick to it , if u know how to hit with the G36 then stick with it , the same for all rifles
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  12. #10
    pcboss1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In yo' face.
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


    first of all these weapons are discussed without any parts added para kills from 3 shots without the dmg increase but EBR kills from 2 shots (some times) , i tried both , the dmg of para is written that its the highest but i tried EBR in 100 kills(mid range) 53 of em were of 2 shots , but tried para only 29 were 2 shots ..


    Whoa,whoa...you tested 100 kills from m14,para,m24,sv EACH?? Umad? and seriously did the enemy even wear an armor? cuz unmodded para 2hko at med range is somewhere impossible...same for m14. It might be the armor that affects para 2hko more than m14, as para probably has more penetration.

    So, the correct answer would be: m14 has more pure damage than sa58, but less penetration. btw going jump-shotting with m24 RIGHT NAO!!

  13. #11
    Threadstarter
    Imagination is the Limit
    MPGH Member
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by pcboss1 View Post
    Whoa,whoa...you tested 100 kills from m14,para,m24,sv EACH?? Umad? and seriously did the enemy even wear an armor? cuz unmodded para 2hko at med range is somewhere impossible...same for m14. It might be the armor that affects para 2hko more than m14, as para probably has more penetration.

    So, the correct answer would be: m14 has more pure damage than sa58, but less penetration. btw going jump-shotting with m24 RIGHT NAO!!
    yea tried 100 kills with m14 , para , m24 , awm , sv *each*
    and yep i said many factors may make the test inaccurate , and tell me the outcome for your jump shooting
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk