Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GangstaMuzik View Post
    100 full demo games for 100% supply points?
    are you dumb
    20-30 demo games = 5k
    stop tryna be smart and get your facts strait...
    omg you are so stupid rofl he says 4 times a day 100% supplay thats 400% supplay, stupid niga learn to read
    if 20-30 demo is 5k how much its 20k-or 4 -100% supplays or 80k supplay points

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyas View Post
    Play 12-20 hours without stopping and see , smartass.
    yea i had played that much so many times, what rank is your acc if that is true you rank i 2 weeks schold be 1LT!
    btw 1 demo is from 800-1.2k(need to be in 1.2.3 from 8 on yout team) for supplay supplay you need 20k


    and smart ass i play this game from beta dont tell me how to get biger rank or supplay lie newbies GG
    do the math and post your rank here send picture
    Last edited by kokibusav; 04-26-2011 at 05:47 AM.

  2. #17
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    i wouldn't even buy guns with gcoins. i would just get 100% exp pass + double up.


  3. #18
    Mattyas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    omg you are so stupid rofl he says 4 times a day 100% supplay thats 400% supplay, stupid niga learn to read
    if 20-30 demo is 5k how much its 20k-or 4 -100% supplays or 80k supplay points



    yea i had played that much so many times, what rank is your acc if that is true you rank i 2 weeks schold be 1LT!
    btw 1 demo is from 800-1.2k(need to be in 1.2.3 from 8 on yout team) for supplay supplay you need 20k


    and smart ass i play this game from beta dont tell me how to get biger rank or supplay lie newbies GG
    do the math and post your rank here send picture
    First , I never said my rank or shit.
    Second , I just said what I get. I didn't said how to get supply points and rank.
    Third , learn to read smart ass.
    And 4 , I don't care. You can play since crap, do you think I give a fuck ?

    PS : You're grammar is good as fuck.
    Last edited by Mattyas; 04-26-2011 at 09:38 AM.

  4. #19
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    AGAIN GOOD FOR YOU GUYS :P]
    i having a best account :P

  5. #20
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyas View Post
    First , I never said my rank or shit.
    Second , I just said what I get. I didn't said how to get supply points and rank.
    Third , learn to read smart ass.
    And 4 , I don't care. You can play since crap, do you think I give a fuck ?

    PS : You're grammar is good as fuck.
    hahha rage kid rage rofl, you are to stupid to fk with us and lie, i bet you are just some newbie with 0.2 s/d cant aim duck rank with 64141 DC. dont show us your rank show us your supplay points hahhaha you can do that to rofl!

  6. #21
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    just farm tank 3 vs 3 destroy and repair 2k a game
    5 game 5k

  7. #22
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    just farm tank 3 vs 3 destroy and repair 2k a game
    5 game 5k
    thats to boring and 5 games escort its 2hours and 30 minutes, to much time you can get 5k supplay from finishing ld extreme and thats take like 40-50minutes

  8. #23
    Mattyas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    hahha rage kid rage rofl, you are to stupid to fk with us and lie, i bet you are just some newbie with 0.2 s/d cant aim duck rank with 64141 DC. dont show us your rank show us your supplay points hahhaha you can do that to rofl!
    Sorry , unfortunately for you my SD is 1.8 and what ? You have to be a one month baby to have a 0.2 SD
    Newbie >? I've been playing FPS games before you even born.
    Why would you care about my rank , u jelly I don't tell it ?

    Be a fucking mature and stop being a retarded kid.
    I can fight you the whole day but I won't waste my time for a cretin.
    Last edited by Mattyas; 04-27-2011 at 06:31 AM.

  9. #24
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyas View Post
    Sorry , unfortunately for you my SD is 1.8 and what ? You have to be a one month baby to have a 0.2 SD
    Newbie >? I've been playing FPS games before you even born.
    Why would you care about my rank , u jelly I don't tell it ?

    Be a fucking mature and stop being a retarded kid.
    I can fight you the whole day but I won't waste my time for a cretin.
    qq more hhah OWNED i own you b1ach, i am captain 4class 2.6 s/d, if all that you wrote here was true you will tell us your rank nwebie, and i dont play other games only ava, haha i like to own noobs like you

  10. #25
    Mattyas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sorry dude I can't understand what you typed there.

    Who said I'm playing only A.V.A. I play A.V.A cause a friend invited me , usually I play paid only fps games.

  11. #26
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyas View Post
    Sorry dude I can't understand what you typed there.

    Who said I'm playing only A.V.A. I play A.V.A cause a friend invited me , usually I play paid only fps games.
    owned NOOB is owned noob !

  12. #27
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    owned NOOB is owned noob !
    WOOT
    HOW HE OWNED

  13. #28
    Mattyas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Tired
    I have no idea how he did.

    Congratulations on owning me , you're idiocy shall last forever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12