Thread: pb box

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish

    pb box

    18box is nothing -.- waste my 30mins
    there is shotgun dude after 30mins
    and a RPG dude after 1hr (unlimited RPG)

  2. #2
    ilovepiez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Cynical
    you dont get anything past 15 box

  3. #3
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    18box is nothing -.- waste my 30mins
    there is shotgun dude after 30mins
    and a RPG dude after 1hr (unlimited RPG)
    not true i have gone to 32 box no rpg no shootgun thats more then 2 hours

  4. #4
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    not true i have gone to 32 box no rpg no shootgun thats more then 2 hours
    y would u even do that. i just get to 15 boxes and die. why do you want no prize


  5. #5
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post


    y would u even do that. i just get to 15 boxes and die. why do you want no prize
    we where going to 15 then this noob take the 16 box, and we keep it up till end, and we had this crazy dude with respawns

  6. #6
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    not true i have gone to 32 box no rpg no shootgun thats more then 2 hours
    how do you know? you tried before if not shut the freak up :P


    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    not true i have gone to 32 box no rpg no shootgun thats more then 2 hours
    when did you do it because i did it yesterday and my team killed a shotgun dude and pick his shotgun up and its unlimited ammo :P

    i will make a video about whats in 1hour (i Bet is rpg dude with a unlimited rpg ._.)

  7. #7
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    how do you know? you tried before if not shut the freak up :P




    when did you do it because i did it yesterday and my team killed a shotgun dude and pick his shotgun up and its unlimited ammo :P

    i will make a video about whats in 1hour (i Bet is rpg dude with a unlimited rpg ._.)
    YES please take prt scr, i do it like 2-3 months ago.
    If its true about this then PB is pached maybe we have more rewards, if you can take print screen i am ready to find VIP hacks and we are going to 50

  8. #8
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    YES please take prt scr, i do it like 2-3 months ago.
    If its true about this then PB is pached maybe we have more rewards, if you can take print screen i am ready to find VIP hacks and we are going to 50
    not sure more box have more rewards
    you can go ask GM_AVA that dude :P

  9. #9
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    not sure more box have more rewards
    you can go ask GM_AVA that dude :P
    lol like he will tell, he never told about this rewards we are geting now in pb

  10. #10
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    not sure more box have more rewards
    you can go ask GM_AVA that dude :P
    I played with him once /fp

    lol

  11. #11
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    I played with him once /fp

    lol
    really? cool!!!!