Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    what? acc
    600 g-coins
    600? -_- That's way to pricey. :S
    mvrouc12 while B&. lolwut

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Masuya View Post

600? -_- That's way to pricey. :S
    Exactly what i said, i mean it hasnt even got a Gcoin capsule gun.

Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    lol you are like price masteron this forums i am so happy we have you, wow i bet you never traded or sold this is my 5 acc i am selling tech me master, that weapons system with 2 weapons will be 60 g-coins for 7 days i dont think every one will have money for that, yea BB on close range if you are noob adn dont know how to play with m4a1 and stfu and get off from my threads

why whold i need g-coins on duck? i have major acc and i dont need duck what a noob on a duck like 2000 g-coins is ok
    Looks like someones mad? Im not the only one who says that your prices are too high. And if you dont get why you would use a M4A1 on close-mid range and Sidewinder on long range your the one whos failing. By the way, i already said that i am a noob. You know, Noob isnt a insult, right?
    Last edited by wootdafak; 06-13-2011 at 07:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wootdafak View Post
    Exactly what i said, i mean it hasnt even got a Gcoin capsule gun.

Looks like someones mad? Im not the only one who says that your prices are too high. And if you dont get why you would use a M4A1 on close-mid range and Sidewinder on long range your the one whos failing. By the way, i already said that i am a noob. You know, Noob isnt a insult, right?
    first who are you to tell about every one accts in this forum on every thread about selling accts you are telling omg thats to much, you are not bying you are just posting usles replys are you trying to stack post you are pathetik , if you think thats to much ,dont post, I was not asking for some advice about selling my acc, whoever find that price OK he will ask,
    AND STOP FALOWING ME ON MY THREADS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12