Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Ark2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Selling Account w/Bumbleebee and Perm Walther For 50Gcoin




    Also has Permanent - AKS74U, FR-F2, TMP Pistol

    PM me. 50 Gcoins. (48 Really cause the account already has 2) ^^ Fastest person gets it.

  2. #2
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    dude its stupid to coe with same forum name from ijji here lol

  3. #3
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    i buy if we use middleman or you go first.

  4. #4
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    i buy if we use middleman or you go first.
    dude stop bying every thing
    i wil give you bb mad and aksu for free acc
    Last edited by kokibusav; 06-13-2011 at 10:55 AM.

  5. #5
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    dude stop bying every thing
    i wil give you bb mad and aksu for free acc
    WHAT :/

    DAMN YOU ROCK

  6. #6
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @m_t_h i hate you so much lol im jelly




  7. #7
    ilovepiez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i actually did speak to GM_AVA, he didnt say that acc trading is a bannable offence, all that he said was that its against the TOS, so if your trade goes wrong, they wont help you

  8. #8
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiez View Post
    i actually did speak to GM_AVA, he didnt say that acc trading is a bannable offence, all that he said was that its against the TOS, so if your trade goes wrong, they wont help you
    i spoke to him too

    by vm not pm but ok