Thread: M4A1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

M4A1

What do you guys think, which is the best M4A1? Also tell me why you think it.

I say Chrome is the best. The reason: Chrome: 34 DMG, 41 Range, 70 ROF
    Crapio: 34 DMG, 43 Range, 65 ROF
    Bumblebee: 34 DMG, 42 Range, 67 ROF
    Chromes Recoil is controllable, even though it has 5 points more on ROF.
    Carpio has less recoil but less ROF, and someone who can handle Chromes/Bumblebees Recoil can easily own the Crapio.
    Bumblebee beats Crapio if you can handle the recoil(it really not that hard). So i think that Crapio is the worst M4A1 or at the same level with Bumblebee, Chrome wins. The funny thing is that the most of the players say that Crapio is the best even though the have never used a Chrome. I own them all, Chrome on my main and the 2 others on my alt. And my opinion is that Chrome is like 2-3 times better than Crapio and like 2 times better than Bumblebee. Now tell me your opinion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    you fail! lol you eve heard of m4a1 mk3? that is caprio, go ask somone who plays kava whats the beast m4a1 he will tell you lol chrome suck m4a1 regular beats him so much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    carpio is a skinned mk3, its by far better than any m4

Thanks
    Stats lie.

Heres ranking

1. carpio
    2. mk3
    3. chrome
    4. bb
    5. mk2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    MK II > BB imo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i agree with m_t_h llist, but i wil prefer mk3 becuse caprio is to much gaiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thanks
    I still prefer Chrome, i know that stats lie and i got every M4A1 in AVA. To those who say M4A1 MKII and MKIII, Im talking about AVA, not KAVA. Too bad that they arent released yet, otherwise they would own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Carpio looks like a mis-designed carpet, plus its red, MKIII is black, same stats. So, the choice is obvious xD.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    In Chinese version carpio is way better (they designed the weapon) kava decreased carpio
    the real carpio damage is 36 range +1 ammo +5 with a cool slincer on (see the picture in game)

The real skin gun is skin m4a1 damage 36 ra... Forgot stats ._.

Thanks
    Well, to those who think that Carp owns Chrome, the CAVA Carpio maybe does, but the UAVA Carpio is weak. It has more stability than Bumblebee and Chrome but also way less ROF, it has 65 but it seems to have something like 60 ROF it fires really slow compared to the other M4A1s. I also think that its funny how many players say that Carpio is better than Chrome. The most of the have never tried Chrome, i guess they can smell it if a gun is good or not. However, i asked some guys who have Chrome and all of em say that Chrome owns Caprio and every other version of M4A1.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    dude i have freind his name is Ocelot now ign SexMachine, if you know about this game you will know him, i think he is one of the beast players in this game, so he have all of them m4a1 he says caprio owns i belive him becuse he is pro gamer and lives from games.
    i had chrome yes its good but caprio owns him i think you dont have caprio and you are sorry for g-coins spend on some g-coins rifle when you can have weapons withot spending g-coins better weapon,
    i think everyone who use m4a1 will agree that caprio is better if you ask me original m4a1 is better with right mods for him
    when you put m4a1 normal(vell moded)-caprio - and chrome
    chrome fail- big rof low range nice dmg and stupid pattern -i think)
    caprio have the things that chrome dont have
    but in the end every thing is from the man behind m4a1 i know a lot pepole that have chrome but prefer m4a1 normal (and if you dont belive make poll on ijji what they think)
    yes chrome is nice rifle to have but not op rifle

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    dude i have freind his name is Ocelot now ign SexMachine, if you know about this game you will know him, i think he is one of the beast players in this game, so he have all of them m4a1 he says caprio owns i belive him becuse he is pro gamer and lives from games.
    i had chrome yes its good but caprio owns him i think you dont have caprio and you are sorry for g-coins spend on some g-coins rifle when you can have weapons withot spending g-coins better weapon,
    i think everyone who use m4a1 will agree that caprio is better if you ask me original m4a1 is better with right mods for him
    when you put m4a1 normal(vell moded)-caprio - and chrome
    chrome fail- big rof low range nice dmg and stupid pattern -i think)
    caprio have the things that chrome dont have
    but in the end every thing is from the man behind m4a1 i know a lot pepole that have chrome but prefer m4a1 normal (and if you dont belive make poll on ijji what they think)
    yes chrome is nice rifle to have but not op rifle
    I use a Macro from now on anyways (Thanks to M_T_H ) and my Chrome has more ROF than Carpio but the Recoil of SG556 ( With the Macro). And Carpio has only 1 or 2 more points on range, thats not a big difference. Im not sorry for the Gcoins i used for Chrome, since i used only 20 Gcoins (Free Gcoins) I bought 1 at 74 and won . And i have Carpio and Bumblebee on my alt accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Let the man think what he thinks.
    The reason why Carpio beats any other M4A1 that has came out, is pretty much how the gun is so easy to use. Not only that, most of the stats are a buff compared to the M4A1. We cant compare guns with just stats, you actually have to use the guns efficiently before saying anything.
    I do agree on what he said, most of these people have not even used the gun them selves well enough to say whats is better or not. I have used everything, along with other guns in KAVA, and I can tell you this, Carpio>Chrome.

Thanks
    But i think if you can handle Chromes recoil, or use a macro, it wins the battle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Ok lets change some things. The Carpio is a M4A1 MKIII, do you still honestly think chrome is better? if you do, good for you but the rest of the community will disagree on that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast