Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    :):'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    Just want to know more about CAPS

    @luojunkai123 can plz describe me the ways to win something cause i have already wasted 3 accounts on caps but got nuthing?? And wat do u prefer Individual caps or The regular ones? And wast strategies should I use to win a cap gun?? For example on wat # the gun is usuaaly won??

  2. #2
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by :): View Post
    @luojunkai123 can plz describe me the ways to win something cause i have already wasted 3 accounts on caps but got nuthing?? And wat do u prefer Individual caps or The regular ones? And wast strategies should I use to win a cap gun?? For example on wat # the gun is usuaaly won??
    its all by luck
    but a 70% win is buy regular when its under 30-20

    you can buy individual if you want but you need at least haev like 180k ready for it
    (caz you need to spam it , i spam 20caps on it then i won carpio at 17th cap )

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Battlefield 3 For This Useful Post:

    :): (06-24-2011)

  4. #3
    dragas112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    yeah i won my hawkeye on 20th or so. Also individual
    Opinions are like holes. Everyones got atleast one.

  5. #4
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    buy 10 at 10/200

    100% win

  6. #5
    :):'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    its all by luck
    but a 70% win is buy regular when its under 30-20

    you can buy individual if you want but you need at least haev like 180k ready for it
    (caz you need to spam it , i spam 20caps on it then i won carpio at 17th cap )
    Well I will try wat u said thnx for tha reply and thanked

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    buy 10 at 10/200

    100% win
    Well its obvious LOL^^

    BTW on individual is that clear if its 1% chance or 5% chance @m_t_h , @luojunkai123 ?
    Last edited by :):; 06-24-2011 at 07:51 PM.

  7. #6
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol i won caprio on 183 spam that number what a losers lol, start thinking capsule shop is luck, you can win on 200 or 300 or 1 , its luck nothing more, and you will never see euro cap gun to be on 20or 30

  8. #7
    :):'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    lol i won caprio on 183 spam that number what a losers lol, start thinking capsule shop is luck, you can win on 200 or 300 or 1 , its luck nothing more, and you will never see euro cap gun to be on 20or 30
    @kokibusav did u spam for individual or regular?

  9. #8
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    dude its luck wtf is wrong with you, this they you cant see caps below 70 its hard a lot of new nob players are spaming caps shop like crazy so stop trying its ONLY LUCK NO FORMULA YEA LIKE M_TH_ SAID BUY 10 ON 10/200 100% WIN

  10. #9
    :):'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    dude its luck wtf is wrong with you, this they you cant see caps below 70 its hard a lot of new nob players are spaming caps shop like crazy so stop trying its ONLY LUCK NO FORMULA YEA LIKE M_TH_ SAID BUY 10 ON 10/200 100% WIN
    Chill bra!! i got that!!