Thread: Firefox codes

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    gary101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    0
    May i be on that list? 0_o

  2. #47
    JacksonMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amazed
    LOL I love this thread. Thanks @Liz for cleaning it up.

  3. #48
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    like i said befor ei dunno how many im be able to do because they will make me pay for the mags from what i understand...so if i get enopugh yes




  4. #49
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    like i said befor ei dunno how many im be able to do because they will make me pay for the mags from what i understand...so if i get enopugh yes
    8.99 for each magz.....

  5. #50
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    628
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I appreciate you going out of your way for this. Thanks in advanced if you send me a code. (I was one of the few who replied.)

  6. #51
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    8.99 for each magz.....
    yeah and i dont wanna have to pay for say 3 or 4 of em just to get yall codes lol im nice but not that nice




  7. #52
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    628
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Are the magazines sealed? If not, why not just take a quick peak inside? I am not familiar with this type of magazine, so I don't know much about how they have codes in them.

  8. #53
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    Are the magazines sealed? If not, why not just take a quick peak inside? I am not familiar with this type of magazine, so I don't know much about how they have codes in them.
    They boxed...... Can't peak....

  9. #54
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    sealed with plastic. easy rip and look just gta stay away from management




  10. #55
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    sealed with plastic. easy rip and look just gta stay away from management
    Here only sell in wal mart....
    Camera everywhere......

  11. #56
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    Here only sell in wal mart....
    Camera everywhere......
    It doesn't get published here xD, I don't even have a chance to buy it.
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  12. #57
    ProHackas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Well I say its up to ogkush317. His codes his decision. (I suggest give it to the youngest among us, who happens to be me. Im 14)



  13. #58
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ProHackas View Post
    Well I say its up to ogkush317. His codes his decision. (I suggest give it to the youngest among us, who happens to be me. Im 14)
    Another idiot begging for code....

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post

    It doesn't get published here xD, I don't even have a chance to buy it.
    Check ps3/xbox section there is game magazine there

  14. #59
    ProHackas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    Another idiot begging for code....
    Hey bro i was just kidding. Sorry i apologize, i think it shud just be fair for everyone. No need to make enemies, thats not why im here. So lets be friends!



  15. #60
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ProHackas View Post
    Hey bro i was just kidding. Sorry i apologize, i think it shud just be fair for everyone. No need to make enemies, thats not why im here. So lets be friends!
    Can I call you pork chop :3?
    Caz there is a dude IGN is procoop
    And I like call him pork chop :3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast