Thread: @m_t_h

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    @m_t_h

    wtf dude why is @wootdafak baned we just needed to trade acc wtf

  2. #2
    w00tdafak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    wtf dude why is @wootdafak baned we just needed to trade acc wtf
    I got banned because someone wrote that he will get a free VIP hack and i said that i know only 3 websites which are trustable. I listed those websites and it looks like they see it as advertising, which i never done, i only told him that every other website is a keylogger. I listed the websites to make sure that he won get keylogged. so lets trade now.

    @kokibusav i want him to read this so we can trade.
    Last edited by w00tdafak; 06-30-2011 at 06:11 AM.

  3. #3
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i cant cand you Pm @w00tdafak

  4. #4
    w00tdafak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    i cant cand you Pm @w00tdafak
    I have not got a verification mail yet. Can you tell me your Email? So we can do it with emails.

  5. #5
    kokibusav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    veles
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    levkovam@hotmail.com but i cant get on msn you can send e e-mail

  6. #6
    w00tdafak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kokibusav View Post
    levkovam@hotmail.com but i cant get on msn you can send e e-mail
    OK i will send you a email, wait a second. I cant believe that i get banned for trying to prevent someone from getting keylogged... What should i have said? "This one website, you know, the one which makes ava hacks, is trustable"? @m_t_h there was no other way to tell him who he can trust, i never wanted to advertise!

    @kokibusav I sent you a Mail, lets keep on doing it with mails.
    Last edited by w00tdafak; 06-30-2011 at 06:22 AM.

  7. #7
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by w00tdafak View Post
    OK i will send you a email, wait a second. I cant believe that i get banned for trying to prevent someone from getting keylogged... What should i have said? "This one website, you know, the one which makes ava hacks, is trustable"? @m_t_h there was no other way to tell him who he can trust, i never wanted to advertise!

    @kokibusav I sent you a Mail, lets keep on doing it with mails.
    Man. Is it a permanent ban? Cause you were really an important asset to the AVA section...

    You should've just got on MSN or maybe emailed him. Never send any link to another site through PM or In public...Sorry you got banned
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  8. #8
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by w00tdafak View Post
    OK i will send you a email, wait a second. I cant believe that i get banned for trying to prevent someone from getting keylogged... What should i have said? "This one website, you know, the one which makes ava hacks, is trustable"? @m_t_h there was no other way to tell him who he can trust, i never wanted to advertise!

    @kokibusav I sent you a Mail, lets keep on doing it with mails.
    Adversting is still forbitten and i can't do shit.

    Go tell to @arunforce

  9. #9
    w00tdafak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    Man. Is it a permanent ban? Cause you were really an important asset to the AVA section...

    You should've just got on MSN or maybe emailed him. Never send any link to another site through PM or In public...Sorry you got banned
    Yea, perma. Ill just be on this account from now on.