View Poll Results: Do you find this thread usefull?

Voters
51. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

31 60.78%
  • no..

20 39.22%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    really is a good place!

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

Thanks
    need Dual Sight Map glitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ughh I hate leechers
    Anyway @lightningss You need to update this thread for Dual Sight. If I had a screen recorder, I would show you guys some of the glitches I know. Anyone know of a good one that doesn't lag?
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @youngbuck1970 idk why i can't edit anymore. i tought as long as i don't post something new i could edit. but thats NOT how it goes.. -.-
    feel free to create a new topic. google bandicam to get a free recorder for ava.

sorry and thanks for remaining active. i'm thinking about quitting ava as it destroys more than it brings me. my room is always a mess and besides giving guitar lessons. i dont work.
    since i broke my guitar during replacing the strings (it fell before, i didnt know the strings kept it alive with their massive 70 kilo weight from body to head). so.. .. i'm quite happy ava doesnt work after this patch. i'm sure ill be checking, but lets pray that its me and not ijji. whoever guesses the number in my head 0-100 gets my account. its worth a try. ill make a topic about it
    to do list

MAKE A 'TO DO LIST'

i bet i'm the firsrt one who finished

thank me if you stared back

Thanks
    I'll try to record some hiding places for Dual sight!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by lightningss View Post
    @youngbuck1970 idk why i can't edit anymore. i tought as long as i don't post something new i could edit. but thats NOT how it goes.. -.-
    feel free to create a new topic. google bandicam to get a free recorder for ava.

sorry and thanks for remaining active. i'm thinking about quitting ava as it destroys more than it brings me. my room is always a mess and besides giving guitar lessons. i dont work.
    since i broke my guitar during replacing the strings (it fell before, i didnt know the strings kept it alive with their massive 70 kilo weight from body to head). so.. .. i'm quite happy ava doesnt work after this patch. i'm sure ill be checking, but lets pray that its me and not ijji. whoever guesses the number in my head 0-100 gets my account. its worth a try. ill make a topic about it
    @lightningss Ahh man. Alright. Gonna miss you man. I'll try to run the section by myself i guess...I'm only 14 soo yeah. No need to worry about a job or anything haha I just play ava cause it's free and fun. I'll prob stop when school starts in like 3 weeks. All AP(college) course classes going into high school for my first year is probably gonna be EXTREMELY stressful haha. But I'm still gonna goof off and be a kid

Oh and you can sell it if you want. I would buy it or you could give/trade with me for something I have to make moneyz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    @lightningss Ahh man. Alright. Gonna miss you man. I'll try to run the section by myself i guess...I'm only 14 soo yeah. No need to worry about a job or anything haha I just play ava cause it's free and fun. I'll prob stop when school starts in like 3 weeks. All AP(college) course classes going into high school for my first year is probably gonna be EXTREMELY stressful haha. But I'm still gonna goof off and be a kid

Oh and you can sell it if you want. I would buy it or you could give/trade with me for something I have to make moneyz
    OMG @youngbuck1970 Im 14 too and starting hs next year and taking my first AP Courses too!!! What a coincidence!!!! Ya and i have almost a month b4 school starts as well and havent even started on my huge AP HUMAN GEOGRAPHY Project!

I guess ill help out as much as i can for this forum. But when school starts im done for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ProHackas View Post
    OMG @youngbuck1970 Im 14 too and starting hs next year and taking my first AP Courses too!!! What a coincidence!!!! Ya and i have almost a month b4 school starts as well and havent even started on my huge AP HUMAN GEOGRAPHY Project!

I guess ill help out as much as i can for this forum. But when school starts im done for.
    @ProHackas Haha i feel the same way too. I have to ready Huckleberry Fin and The Great Expectations before school starts in 3 weeks and my mom hasn't even bought them yet

I'll try my hardest to bring hacks to this section though

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234