Umm...I tried this but it didn't work for me I did as u said kept scanning values till I got the room code on CE changed it to 8 created the DV room which was 4 players , pressed escape recreated the room more than 20 times but I got nothing like an error message
I made one more try and it also didn't work , do you change anything in CE ? like bytes ? exact value ? or anything ?
You didn't forget to freeze the addresses did you? You have to freeze those 5-7 addresses to make it work.
2. Go back to CheatEngine and type in 4 in the search bar and press "First Scan"
3. Create a room with 6 players ( e.x Cannon Al Extreme).
4. Go back to CheatEngine and type in 6 in the search bar and press " Next Scan"
5. Create a room with 2 players ( Prison Break, choose 2 players)
6. Go back to CheatEngine and type in 2 in the search bar and press "Next Scan". Select all 7 addresses, change it to 8 and freeze all of them.
7. Go back to the game and create the desired room. If you don't see the "Failed to change room setting". Exit the room by pressing the "ESC" button. And create again. Repeat step 7 until you see "Failed to change room setting".
Video from step 7:
Last edited by drammen; 07-10-2011 at 11:19 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to drammen For This Useful Post: