Thread: OPK in AVA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    thebooca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5

    Unhappy OPK in AVA

    Don't get your hopes up. I'm not releasing anything or explaining how to do anything, nor do I have it.

    I saw something today that made me cringe. An OPKer. I have never seen OPK in AVA before and it was almost like the game died a little bit. Maybe it's been around for a long time, I don't know but today was the first time I've ever seen it. He was aimbotting also, and it was a really good too. If you see him, you're headless already.

    AVA is pretty much the only FPS I still play, simply because of the very low population of aimbotters/chammers. And seeing as how the hacking community don't seem to care much about making or maintaining hacks for the game, there hasn't really been anything really good released to the public in quite a while. I've played the game for close to 3 years or so, and I occasionally look around to see what kind of stuff is being given out to the public. The only public hacks I've ever found were chams that worked 50% of the time I tried to load them and were patched out within a week of me getting it.

    Anyway, I guess my point of posting my first post in 2 yrs. membership to this site, is this... Evidently someone is out there coding some really badass hacks for AVA, and if it's anyone from MPGH, I would happily beg you to keep it as secret, localized and extensively exclusive as possible.

    If what I seen today got into public hands, the game would be dead. And that's just my opinion of course. But if it helps convey the idea of how bad this was... the guy (who's IGN was ImAsian80) went 130 - 2 in about 5 minutes in an Escort>Scorpion map. There was only like 6 or 7 of us for him to kill. Couple of us got some lucky nades on him.

    Meanest hack I've seen in any game to date. Made Combat Arms OPK look weak...

    If it was someone here that made that hack, please don't let it out. I don't want it. I don't want anyone to have it. There exists already a game that's hacked all to hell...Combat Arms.

    On a side note:

    The huge scandalous cover-up about the Euro glitch... I think it got around anyway. I was in a game with "Player1" through "Player16" early this morning.

    I think I might actually start posting here... I read a ton, but don't really participate, and for being a leecher... I apologize.
    Last edited by thebooca; 08-11-2011 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Repetition of statement.

  2. #2
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Just report this smartass, get him ban

    @hacks, dw about me im not even close to going to code hacks or use them.

    But I will report noobs that have to ruin game with hacking and glitching
    Last edited by /b/oss; 08-11-2011 at 04:11 PM.

  3. #3
    thebooca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Oh of course I reported him. And I would have loved to had a report option for the rest of the team too for letting him stay in the game. I tried to kick him but the team was such noobs that they wouldn't kick him. I even re-entered the room several times when new people joined in so I could vote kick again. Some people just know they suck and need to suckle exp/supply points from a hacker tit. Kinda sad really.

  4. #4
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    AVA is a game i play to hide from opkers, i dont mind a cham or anything, but i cant stand opk. Im gonna report him.
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ydocsmada For This Useful Post:

    thebooca (08-13-2011)

  6. #5
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    OPK is not possible for unreal engine 3

  7. #6
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    OPK is not possible for unreal engine 3
    And why is it not possible?

  8. #7
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    And why is it not possible?
    Because engine don't support?

  9. #8
    thebooca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    OPK is not possible for unreal engine 3
    So, 3 things I get from this statement...

    1. You're saying I'm a moron/troll/idiot/liar.
    2. You assume you know everything there is to know about U3E.
    3. You assume I care about your opinion.


    I've seen many of your posts. I have yet to see anything you post help anyone. You might be the greatest programmer/hacker/coder/reverse engineer/unreal engine expert, in the world... but honestly, I don't care. I know what I saw. And I don't need to prove it's possible to do to you, or anyone else for that matter.

    So, you can take your opinion... Polish it up nice and shiny, turn it sideways, write your name on it, get it gold plated and stick it up your ass.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thebooca For This Useful Post:

    iSlackrz (08-15-2011),Phantazy (08-12-2011),XfirestormX (08-12-2011)

  11. #9
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by thebooca View Post
    So, 3 things I get from this statement...

    1. You're saying I'm a moron/troll/idiot/liar.
    2. You assume you know everything there is to know about U3E.
    3. You assume I care about your opinion.


    I've seen many of your posts. I have yet to see anything you post help anyone. You might be the greatest programmer/hacker/coder/reverse engineer/unreal engine expert, in the world... but honestly, I don't care. I know what I saw. And I don't need to prove it's possible to do to you, or anyone else for that matter.

    So, you can take your opinion... Polish it up nice and shiny, turn it sideways, write your name on it, get it gold plated and stick it up your ass.
    1. I'm not saying you are a moron ( you think you are one, not my problem )
    2. It's UE3 not U3E ( lol )
    3. I dont care xD

    Cry me a sea please

  12. #10
    thebooca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Seriously? At least you attempted to use proper grammar. But if all you have to attempt to insult me is a typographical error... refer to the last part of my last post.

    And just so you know, it wasn't a typo. All the time I dealt with coders way back when I was messing with all the Unreal stuff, they referred to it as UE, UE2, UED3, U2 or U3 Engine... I put the "E" on the end so as not to confuse people, like you. I see it did anyway.

    And again... post something useful instead of being contradictory.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to thebooca For This Useful Post:

    theoriginalheni (11-11-2012)

  14. #11
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by thebooca View Post
    Seriously? At least you attempted to use proper grammar. But if all you have to attempt to insult me is a typographical error... refer to the last part of my last post.

    And just so you know, it wasn't a typo. All the time I dealt with coders way back when I was messing with all the Unreal stuff, they referred to it as UE, UE2, UED3, U2 or U3 Engine... I put the "E" on the end so as not to confuse people, like you. I see it did anyway.

    And again... post something useful instead of being contradictory.
    Don't you notice all the sane people in this section, hold the same opinion bout your fancy ass luojunkai?
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantazy For This Useful Post:

    lilpac (08-17-2011),thebooca (08-13-2011)

  16. #12
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


    Don't you notice all the sane people in this section, hold the same opinion bout your fancy ass luojunkai?
    Jelly bean xD

  17. #13
    XfirestormX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Loujunkai I dunno if your IQ is enough to notice this but umm........you got owned boy .
    On the other hand I saw a couple of amibots before but not OPK maybe thats something new because Aimbots and OPKS are very rare in AVA .
    But I have seen Chams many times before not as much as CF or any other game but still with these hacks around AVA still is the best in Crossfire section there is a hack for almost everything possible to imagine and it's public xD

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XfirestormX For This Useful Post:

    Phantazy (08-12-2011),thebooca (08-13-2011)

  19. #14
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by XfirestormX View Post
    Loujunkai I dunno if your IQ is enough to notice this but umm........you got owned boy .
    On the other hand I saw a couple of amibots before but not OPK maybe thats something new because Aimbots and OPKS are very rare in AVA .
    But I have seen Chams many times before not as much as CF or any other game but still with these hacks around AVA still is the best in Crossfire section there is a hack for almost everything possible to imagine and it's public xD
    Aimbot is possible
    Opk is not....
    It's not combat arms here

  20. #15
    jmystic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lol, Luo gots like 30 leechers raging at him lmao, Hes pretty cool, just dont piss him off lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I got OPK Working.. XD
    By Methadone727 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 10:03 AM
  2. About OPK
    By TheRedEye in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 11:21 AM
  3. Anyone got OPK or Invisble adress?
    By EyalZamir in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 08:01 AM
  4. T> opk hack for bypass newly updated
    By nnumel5 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 08:52 AM
  5. I got OPK addrress
    By TheRedEye in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 04:27 PM

Tags for this Thread