Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mr.weegeeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored

    Talking Any hacks out hhere?

    Hey so i was wondering, apart from macros, is there any hacks i can get on this website for AVA?

  2. #2
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,067
    Nothing right now.

  3. #3
    yshabash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Doh
    Not really, I've haven't found too many people interested at cracking AVA and without that advanced hacks are impossible to make. We just need more interest in the matter and there simply aren't as many players, and therefore hackers of AVA compared to more popular games such as combat arms or crossfire.

  4. #4
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,067
    Quote Originally Posted by yshabash View Post
    Not really, I've haven't found too many people interested at cracking AVA and without that advanced hacks are impossible to make. We just need more interest in the matter and there simply aren't as many players, and therefore hackers of AVA compared to more popular games such as combat arms or crossfire.
    A.V.A is generally just a harder game to hack. Every public hack gets patched within a few days of the release.

  5. #5
    yshabash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    A.V.A is generally just a harder game to hack. Every public hack gets patched within a few days of the release.

    You have to give props to the AVA team, they are managing hackers way better then most other online shooters. I remember crossfire before it was bought by Z8 games was absolutely loaded with hackers. It was just plain hacker wars.

  6. #6
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,067
    Quote Originally Posted by yshabash View Post
    You have to give props to the AVA team, they are managing hackers way better then most other online shooters. I remember crossfire before it was bought by Z8 games was absolutely loaded with hackers. It was just plain hacker wars.
    That is the reason I play A.V.A. There are no hackers. On occasion you get one but usually they're no where to be found. I love it.

  7. #7
    Not your average fuckboy. I have a unique perspective on a lot of pointless things.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    22,594
    Reputation
    3303
    Thanks
    3,354
    My Mood
    Lurking
    No hacks ATM.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Any hack out Yet?
    By darrenlim97 in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 06:28 AM
  2. AlterIWnet, any hacks out that work? Looked everywere... :/
    By omgthanksforhack in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:39 AM
  3. Any hacks out Chams?
    By dwood in forum America's Army 3 Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 06:58 PM
  4. any hacks out there
    By sifler in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 11:08 AM
  5. ANY WORKING HACKS OUT THERE???
    By djrm911 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 06:50 PM