Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by wuhzy View Post
    Aww is someone flaming? Not surprised.
    Look, "Kid".. How are you going to you "U Suck", When you haven't seen me play. I get soo much request for Death Valley Extreme & LockDown Extreme. Is it my fault these players cant pass DeathVally Extreme? I Agree with you on the 2nd part, People who say hackers are no life, etc.
    3rd If your doing this for free, Don't post this on MY THREAD. Make your own thread, Stop stealing customers from me.
    4th. Reported Post.
    5. See you in Game
    how do i know you suck ?, you said it : for DV map you have to turn off on second round for get the chopper and actually only noobs dont know how do get the chopper with opk all time open, you just suck and ty for reporting my post,if you ever can make something then talk but for now you are just a ''kid'' so sit and play, dont talk, ive already changed the data of a hold pub hack and released it on this site, was a long time ago but i did something, what you did, you ? except QQing and try to stole other?

PS: dont answer because each of your answer make you go more down

ohh yeah i missed am acutally working on a ''auto-quest''(will work soon) and on a way to get godmode without hack(sorry i wouldnt give to anyone because am not so stupid, uNrEaL didnt add it because he knew like me it will destroy the game, but anyways about godmode am not sure if it will work, am trying
    have a good day and warning ''kid'' dont miss your school :P
    Last edited by AVA player; 01-31-2012 at 01:22 AM.
    thanks me if i help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA player View Post
    how do i know you suck ?, you said it : for DV map you have to turn off on second round for get the chopper and actually only noobs dont know how do get the chopper with opk all time open, you just suck and ty for reporting my post,if you ever can make something then talk but for now you are just a ''kid'' so sit and play, dont talk, ive already changed the data of a hold pub hack and released it on this site, was a long time ago but i did something, what you did, you ? except QQing and try to stole other?

ohh yeah i missed am acutally working on a ''auto-quest''(will work soon) and on a way to get godmode without hack(sorry i wouldnt give to anyone because am not so stupid, uNrEaL didnt add it because he knew like me it will destroy the game, but anyways about godmode am not sure if it will work, am trying

Agree, remember me AVA Player ?, long time no see

Thanks
    wuhzy, which server are you using and when are you usually online (I'm alluding to your timezone)? I need help with lockdown extreme.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA player View Post

You clearly made no sense. A lot of typos. Looks like you need to go to school, "Kid".
    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•IGN: Rezound | Clan: NavyStrong

Thanks
    guys, why don't you stop talking and get down to business. I haven't seen any "OmGYeah" game so far and neither have I managed to find "Rezound" in game.
    and by the way, wuhzy, I already sent you the money per paypal (see payment from "riskr" on Monday, 30 January).

Thanks
    am online now - Europe server, IGN: riskr
    wuhzy, where can I find you?
    Last edited by ATH-Piraeus; 02-02-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Thanks
    For the guy who had the helicopter issue, if someone has super jump in their hacks they can use that. Also, multiple people can stand at the far back jump up and shoot it with RPG if you can aim.

I have done both.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by wuhzy View Post
    You obviously can't spell :/
    Lol, I had a 2.0 Before i even had hacks kid so gtfo.
    Actally i have a job, It's making noobs like you Rage. ;D
    Looks like its working so my work is done.
    Nice,you spelled "Actually" wrong,fail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12