VIP: 5 Dollars
    VIP Includes-
    -Have me as a friend
    -Will be invited to every co-op game i host
    -Will be allowed to invite friends

Paypal: thekuriizma@Yahoo.com
    Send it as a gift and write ur In Game Name as the Comment
    Current IGN: Rezound
    Once you payed, Whisper me saying MPGH & Once i check if you payed i will do the co-op for you ASAP
    Friends IGN: iSMG
    IF I'm not on, But you PAYED Whisper iSMG saying MPGH, He will check the paypal if you sent the gift, Once he confirms thats you payed he will do the Co-Op Mission For you
    Last edited by wuhzy; 01-29-2012 at 12:09 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wuhzy For This Useful Post:

tuanbibi44 (01-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    pfff...bad joke =)) the i beter play fair... not like you for 10 bucks can i buy the hack to, but im not suck a Idiot like u (R0by)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRV View Post
    pfff...bad joke =)) the i beter play fair... not like you for 10 bucks can i buy the hack to, but im not suck a Idiot like u (R0by)
    1. Lrn2Spell
    2.LrnEnglishKid
    3.UMad, Cuz i wouldn't do a Co-Op mission for you, Cause i was AFK?
    4.Next time someone does you a favor, Don't cuss them out cause they were AFK or not responding
    5.Stop whispering me in AVA, Might as well block you. ;D
    6. Have a Good Day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by wuhzy View Post
    1. Lrn2Spell
    2.LrnEnglishKid
    3.UMad, Cuz i wouldn't do a Co-Op mission for you, Cause i was AFK?
    4.Next time someone does you a favor, Don't cuss them out cause they were AFK or not responding
    5.Stop whispering me in AVA, Might as well block you. ;D
    6. Have a Good Day.
    ...good but im still not a NOOB like you huh plays whit hacks and when you need $ go work Kid

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MIRV View Post
    ...good but im still not a NOOB like you huh plays whit hacks and when you need $ go work Kid
    You obviously can't spell :/
    Lol, I had a 2.0 Before i even had hacks kid so gtfo.
    Actally i have a job, It's making noobs like you Rage. ;D
    Looks like its working so my work is done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well if he payed, N u didnt respond (afk or not) I would also assume I just got scammed, Just do the Co-op for him and it'll be all good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    eh i have finished BG 4 times and DV 2 EXT mode

Thanks
    Hey, dude, what do you do to get past Death Vally? I've tried turning opk off after the first round, the helicopter gets stuck, and it's not like when you solo and you can jump on the rock and kill it. How do you do it in multiplayer?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DagothUr View Post
    Hey, dude, what do you do to get past Death Vally? I've tried turning opk off after the first round, the helicopter gets stuck, and it's not like when you solo and you can jump on the rock and kill it. How do you do it in multiplayer?
    Turn your hacks on 1st Round, Once its Round 2 Turn it off until you get to the helicopter, Once you see the helicopter move around, You can turn your hacks back on.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jmystic View Post
    Well if he payed, N u didnt respond (afk or not) I would also assume I just got scammed, Just do the Co-op for him and it'll be all good
    Thing is he never payed at all, He wanted it for free. He asked me to do it BEFORE i did this Hacking Service.
    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•IGN: Rezound | Clan: NavyStrong

Thanks
    I mustn't be fast enough with turning it off then lol. Thanks.

While we're on the subject of ai missions, do you know if you can get items other than euro's, supply, and exp, in co-op modes like DV and BG:Extreme. Cause I've been at BG:Extreme for a while now and not even a pike bomb has shown up lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DagothUr View Post
    I mustn't be fast enough with turning it off then lol. Thanks.

While we're on the subject of ai missions, do you know if you can get items other than euro's, supply, and exp, in co-op modes like DV and BG:Extreme. Cause I've been at BG:Extreme for a while now and not even a pike bomb has shown up lol
    It's all luck. I did like 30 BG Extreme Mission until i got the Barbatos for 1 day and Blue Zonda Bat For 30 Days.
    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by wuhzy View Post
    Turn your hacks on 1st Round, Once its Round 2 Turn it off until you get to the helicopter, Once you see the helicopter move around, You can turn your hacks back on.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

you suck hard bro, i always win DV extreme with OPK on and on all round you just dont know nothing about the game/hack you are using and you wanna get paid for that !!! LOL

TO EVERYONE : like i started to do last week i am always hosting CO-OP game, wanna join it ? name of the game is always the same : OmGYeah : the name of the hacker can change because we are like 10 doing it and we keep going up, the only restriction, every 2 CO-OP done, we kick everyone for let the chance to the others to finish a CO-OP

-------- wuhzy dont reply saying learn english or osmething like that, YOU should learn that there is more than only 1 language, only a stupid guys think like that (actually you) and dont start to rage because you cannot own money of the other.------- (learn to get outside of your home sometimes)

and to all kid saying paying hack is noob and no life : Really? you idiot, pay 10$ a vip hack give you around 70-80k euro = 1.5 weapon ingame (excluding bonus every CO-OP done), so you are saying this is noob ? LOL it let you learn something, you you buy Gcoin, 150 gcoin = 1 gun = 15 $ so GG, 10$ for a hack for a month that will give you around 500k euro is noob and losing money but WITH 15$ you will get 1 gun = around 50k euro,

please to everyone, learn how to own a game/service/guys b4 talk, thanks

last small note, OmGYeah : is the name of the room = hacker inside, join it, DO NOT ASK FOR A FRIEND REQ, it will be rejected

Pm or msg about something is always welcome, ill help you as i can, see you ingame
    thanks me if i help

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA player For This Useful Post:

heroicnoob (02-29-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA player View Post
    you suck hard bro, i always win DV extreme with OPK on and on all round you just dont know nothing about the game/hack you are using and you wanna get paid for that !!! LOL

TO EVERYONE : like i started to do last week i am always hosting CO-OP game, wanna join it ? name of the game is always the same : OmGYeah : the name of the hacker can change because we are like 10 doing it and we keep going up, the only restriction, every 2 CO-OP done, we kick everyone for let the chance to the others to finish a CO-OP

-------- wuhzy dont reply saying learn english or osmething like that, YOU should learn that there is more than only 1 language, only a stupid guys think like that (actually you) and dont start to rage because you cannot own money of the other.------- (learn to get outside of your home sometimes)

and to all kid saying paying hack is noob and no life : Really? you idiot, pay 10$ a vip hack give you around 70-80k euro = 1.5 weapon ingame (excluding bonus every CO-OP done), so you are saying this is noob ? LOL it let you learn something, you you buy Gcoin, 150 gcoin = 1 gun = 15 $ so GG, 10$ for a hack for a month that will give you around 500k euro is noob and losing money but WITH 15$ you will get 1 gun = around 50k euro,

please to everyone, learn how to own a game/service/guys b4 talk, thanks

last small note, OmGYeah : is the name of the room = hacker inside, join it, DO NOT ASK FOR A FRIEND REQ, it will be rejected

Pm or msg about something is always welcome, ill help you as i can, see you ingame
    Aww is someone flaming? Not surprised.
    Look, "Kid".. How are you going to you "U Suck", When you haven't seen me play. I get soo much request for Death Valley Extreme & LockDown Extreme. Is it my fault these players cant pass DeathVally Extreme? I Agree with you on the 2nd part, People who say hackers are no life, etc.
    3rd If your doing this for free, Don't post this on MY THREAD. Make your own thread, Stop stealing customers from me.
    4th. Reported Post.
    5. See you in Game
    *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Let me get some popcorn and start reading lol .And yeah if any of you would like to help i just want to complete bgextreme and dv extreme, nothin more.Pm me with your IGN so we can see ingame.Thnx

Thanks
    Sway back on topic guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast