Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    The only good working VIP AVA hack is safeguarded, and setup so if you install it on any machine other than yours it will be disabled for everyone with the same version of the hack.

I wish they would stick with fucking co-op hacking, that's something I don't mind because it gets me free supply points which I REALLY need. Other than that though it really ruins the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The only good working VIP AVA hack is safeguarded, and setup so if you install it on any machine other than yours it will be disabled for everyone with the same version of the hack.

I wish they would stick with fucking co-op hacking, that's something I don't mind because it gets me free supply points which I REALLY need. Other than that though it really ruins the game.
    Yeah HWID

But in PvP they just get kicked. Unfortunately you can no longer kick in Infection

Thanks
    1.Well, Here How Ijji Work Now, they get your HWID, first, they will ban your account, the second time they will HWID ban, aeria say they HWID ban all hacker, there no difference. There An Existing Hardware Unban, i cannot tell you the site or the owner but it exist, personaly i used it 2 times and it work.

2. CO-OP hacker are ban 80% faster than PvP Hacker, This Is Why Alot Of Hacker Hack In PvP(am not in the alot), why do they ban co-op hacker faster ? easy , co-op hacker give co-op done to everyone or for him only, = + euro in game = Less Gcoin, + People Don't Buy Co-OP GCoin Item Like respawn = -Money To Gm's.

3. I Agree With The Hacker That Hack In PvP on 1 side. People ALWAYS SPam Or SPam PM saying : ''Please I Need Your Help, I Want You For Co-Op, But When They Are In PvP : ''FK You Noob'' ''Get Out Of Here, We Don't Want You Here Noob''. Please Make A Choice You Didn't Paid For A Hack But You Want The + Of It, So The Only 2 Choice : 1: Accept Hacker Where Ever They Are. 2: Hate And Kick All Hacker Not Only On PVP. Another Point Where I Got Problem. I Am A Co-Op Hacker Only. I Helped Alot Of Player On Co-op, Why Over 70% of them reported me ? they asked for help, i helped them, then they report ???, Well All Those Player's are mainly the one who said GM's Suck, Don't Care About THeir Game and ... But CHeck Up And They Aren't Better Than Gm's. They Want The +(money for GM's And Co-op For Players) without Paying or Doing something, But They Don't Accept The - (Update, Patch Hack, Ban People, Because, It Take ALot Of Times FOr Gm's And FOr Players, PvP Hackers) But Like GM's, Player Do It, Reporting, Kicking. All Those Are ''Hypocrite''.

4. Think Of What I Said. Is It True ?

**Sorry For BAd English**
    I Miss the old time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

youngbuck1970 (03-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    1.Well, Here How Ijji Work Now, they get your HWID, first, they will ban your account, the second time they will HWID ban, aeria say they HWID ban all hacker, there no difference. There An Existing Hardware Unban, i cannot tell you the site or the owner but it exist, personaly i used it 2 times and it work.

2. CO-OP hacker are ban 80% faster than PvP Hacker, This Is Why Alot Of Hacker Hack In PvP(am not in the alot), why do they ban co-op hacker faster ? easy , co-op hacker give co-op done to everyone or for him only, = + euro in game = Less Gcoin, + People Don't Buy Co-OP GCoin Item Like respawn = -Money To Gm's.

3. I Agree With The Hacker That Hack In PvP on 1 side. People ALWAYS SPam Or SPam PM saying : ''Please I Need Your Help, I Want You For Co-Op, But When They Are In PvP : ''FK You Noob'' ''Get Out Of Here, We Don't Want You Here Noob''. Please Make A Choice You Didn't Paid For A Hack But You Want The + Of It, So The Only 2 Choice : 1: Accept Hacker Where Ever They Are. 2: Hate And Kick All Hacker Not Only On PVP. Another Point Where I Got Problem. I Am A Co-Op Hacker Only. I Helped Alot Of Player On Co-op, Why Over 70% of them reported me ? they asked for help, i helped them, then they report ???, Well All Those Player's are mainly the one who said GM's Suck, Don't Care About THeir Game and ... But CHeck Up And They Aren't Better Than Gm's. They Want The +(money for GM's And Co-op For Players) without Paying or Doing something, But They Don't Accept The - (Update, Patch Hack, Ban People, Because, It Take ALot Of Times FOr Gm's And FOr Players, PvP Hackers) But Like GM's, Player Do It, Reporting, Kicking. All Those Are ''Hypocrite''.

4. Think Of What I Said. Is It True ?

**Sorry For BAd English**
    Well said bro, and thank you for the info. You could even PM me the HWID unban thing just in case something goes down <3 Also, thanks for the info. Didn't know some of that stuff. I get what you mean saying people want a hacker in co op but don't expect them to come in pvp and do the same thing so in a way they are being a hypocrite. Even though hacking is wrong and stupid, reporting people who help you is ignorant and worse than hacking itself.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12