Thread: Co-Op

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    natoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Co-Op

    Hi guys. Im needing some help to achieve the medals of Co-Op. If theres a good soul who might help me, who knows the glitches and tips, my nick is Hipr0.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Cosmin332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Leechers that are askin help with hacking with only 2 posts.I bet u only registered on this site for begging/leeching.

  3. #3
    natoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Stop being an ... and pay atention to my registration date.

    You should pay more respect for the people whos older than u in the forum

  4. #4
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by natoO View Post
    Stop being an ... and pay atention to my registration date.

    You should pay more respect for the people whos older than u in the forum
    Dates don't mean anything, it's the reputation you earn here. Anyways guys don't fight please...
    Just name a coop mission and I can give you tips, done all of them legitimately almost completed lockdown extreme but died at 24/26 in party.

  5. #5
    natoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Dates don't mean anything, it's the reputation you earn here. Anyways guys don't fight please...
    Just name a coop mission and I can give you tips, done all of them legitimately almost completed lockdown extreme but died at 24/26 in party.
    Since 2009 i read posts in the whole forum, i just don't post anything.

    I wanted to know about death valley. if theres another glitch than the ramp and the rpg (The barrel trhower i couldn't do).
    About lockdown i don't even try, this must be the most impossible thing ever

  6. #6
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by natoO View Post
    Since 2009 i read posts in the whole forum, i just don't post anything.

    I wanted to know about death valley. if theres another glitch than the ramp and the rpg (The barrel trhower i couldn't do).
    About lockdown i don't even try, this must be the most impossible thing ever
    The corner glitched before you go to the chainsaw bosses.

  7. #7
    DagothUr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    403
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Corner glitch is patched fyi. But the line glitch is not. I cannot access youtube from here but I can tell you if you look up 'ava death vally line glitch' it will come up

  8. #8
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by DagothUr View Post
    Corner glitch is patched fyi. But the line glitch is not. I cannot access youtube from here but I can tell you if you look up 'ava death vally line glitch' it will come up
    No it's not. The one where you jump into the corner and don't hit the ground.

  9. #9
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Oh hai @Pie
    its me ( i will pm you when i get the posts )

  10. #10
    DagothUr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    403
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Oh, that corner glitch, I thought you ment the one where you crouch in the left corner when the chainsaw bosses come. That corner glitch is'nt usefull, right? I mean, hasn't it been made that the chainsaw bosses can't target you from there?

  11. #11
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by DagothUr View Post
    Oh, that corner glitch, I thought you ment the one where you crouch in the left corner when the chainsaw bosses come. That corner glitch is'nt usefull, right? I mean, hasn't it been made that the chainsaw bosses can't target you from there?
    yea its fixed

  12. #12
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by DagothUr View Post
    Oh, that corner glitch, I thought you ment the one where you crouch in the left corner when the chainsaw bosses come. That corner glitch is'nt usefull, right? I mean, hasn't it been made that the chainsaw bosses can't target you from there?
    There's a reason why you have your teammates die right under you.

  13. #13
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    There's a reason why you have your teammates die right under you.
    Sorry for being off topic here but PIE! You're a minion so post your comment on this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...g-section.html

    So we can get the AVA section booming again <3
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  14. #14
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    Sorry for being off topic here but PIE! You're a minion so post your comment on this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...g-section.html

    So we can get the AVA section booming again <3
    D:
    havent been able to play ava in a while since my laptop has GPU heating issues, it idles at 80-84 degrees (C)
    Seeing if I can turn it in today. And I'll be gone for the weekend, got a conference.

  15. #15
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    D:
    havent been able to play ava in a while since my laptop has GPU heating issues, it idles at 80-84 degrees (C)
    Seeing if I can turn it in today. And I'll be gone for the weekend, got a conference.
    Aww, well think you could make a post on the thread so he can go ahead and post the tutorial before you leave for the weekend?
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast