Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    bolos456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    [Selling a really beast account]

    well im selling my acc

    rank is LTC(pink star rank 2nd class)

    weps are:
    PM: DeathModeus/Veresk
    Rifle:FG42/Ak Predator/OTS Valentoid/AK Bis/M16 Pristis Burst/Para/M4mk3/Firefox/M2 Carbine/SG556/K2 Rail
    sniper: FRF2/PGM/Mosin Nagat

    Pistols:
    Python
    Walther p38
    Ingram mac 10
    Dual Barreta barbatos(Perm)

    SD: 2.209

    EA08 Kevlar for 200 days
    Uniform 160 days
    Boots 90 days

    Anaconda Kukuri
    Panfilov mask
    Prisoner Food tray
    Holy Mackrel

    400 days of nades
    Face Guard 250 days
    1000Cupons
    1000BP
    6k euros
    GhosGear supply kit 100 days
    thats basicly it offer me a price here

    Cheers

  2. #2
    Maxedout150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cool
    Are you willing to use Middleman?

  3. #3
    s2s2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    def interested... like maxedout said... u willing to use MM?
    SUCCESSFUL TRADE WITH BARTKLO MAY 12/2012

    ▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Birthday Ban

    Date the ban will be lifted: 05-19-2012, 03:00 PM

    ... NOICE


    -s2

  4. #4
    bolos456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    ye ofc ill use a middle man but i dont have the email for the acc

    ---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

    how much can u guys offer for this acc idk how much its worth o.o

    ---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

    i accept trades aswell

  5. #5
    s2s2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by bolos456 View Post
    ye ofc ill use a middle man but i dont have the email for the acc

    ---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

    how much can u guys offer for this acc idk how much its worth o.o

    ---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

    i accept trades aswell
    lol if u do'nt have the email for this account... then i do'nt think anyone will be interested in buying/trading with you...

    email = security = ownership

    so with that, i'm out
    SUCCESSFUL TRADE WITH BARTKLO MAY 12/2012

    ▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Birthday Ban

    Date the ban will be lifted: 05-19-2012, 03:00 PM

    ... NOICE


    -s2

  6. #6
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by bolos456 View Post
    well im selling my acc

    rank is LTC(pink star rank 2nd class)

    weps are:
    PM: DeathModeus/Veresk
    Rifle:FG42/Ak Predator/OTS Valentoid/AK Bis/M16 Pristis Burst/Para/M4mk3/Firefox/M2 Carbine/SG556/K2 Rail
    sniper: FRF2/PGM/Mosin Nagat

    Pistols:
    Python
    Walther p38
    Ingram mac 10
    Dual Barreta barbatos(Perm)

    SD: 2.209

    EA08 Kevlar for 200 days
    Uniform 160 days
    Boots 90 days

    Anaconda Kukuri
    Panfilov mask
    Prisoner Food tray
    Holy Mackrel

    400 days of nades
    Face Guard 250 days
    1000Cupons
    1000BP
    6k euros
    GhosGear supply kit 100 days
    thats basicly it offer me a price here

    Cheers
    I can buy for $40

  7. #7
    bolos456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    40$ is a lil cheap 60$ will be fine or 55$ xD

  8. #8
    smackdown39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    sounds interesting got skype?
    Last edited by smackdown39; 04-14-2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: ...

  9. #9
    rtdt44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    -87
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by smackdown39 View Post
    i am intrested got skype?
    Add me on skype: rtdt44.hf
    Bįtčhś Bē Htn

  10. #10
    smackdown39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    er what? i wasn't talking to you dude i was talking to bolo lol >_<

    ---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

    oh wait.. no email ? on second thought..

  11. #11
    rtdt44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    -87
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by smackdown39 View Post
    er what? i wasn't talking to you dude i was talking to bolo lol >_<
    im selling a second ltn 5th class and im also buying an ava account
    Bįtčhś Bē Htn

  12. #12
    smackdown39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    so i see.


    \10char

  13. #13
    bolos456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    aw ok guys so how much can u guys give me or if u guys got an account with a alligator or something if ur intrested come on this Teamspeak:
    nj1.teamspeak.cc my name there is ldQl
    poke me... and well discuss the price
    (im intrested in a trade a decent account with aligator if possible) and im willing 2 use a middle man

  14. #14
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    What If I offered two.... Yes TWO accounts for that one? I'm not bull5hitting you.... I have trade before.... I want that account..... I'll give you info.... Skype name: Jose.privado1

    ---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

    I need the email for that so get to looking for it please

    ---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

    To be serious if you don't have an email..... There's no possible way to trade/ sell, this account caught my eye, and yea thats it

  15. #15
    WormFable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    The account he is selling is mine.
    He stole it from me.

    It previous name was Grimstock.
    He hacked on that pink star account.

    Bolos, why do you hack people? Seriously?

    Go TS. We need to talk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling BEAST account.
    By Anderson Silva in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:38 AM
  2. Selling a REALLY good Crossfire account 1st LT
    By jacky_162 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. Selling 1st LT CA account really good.
    By Suffixx in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 03:00 AM