View Poll Results: Free o Not?

Voters
38. This poll is closed
  • yes

    31 81.58%
  • no

    7 18.42%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    rtdt44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    -87
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amused

    Free or Not? [Private Hack][100%Delphi][Need Testers!]

    Hey guys, i have recently just finished up making my AvA hack. (Coded in Delphi)

    The features are:

    Chams**Beta** Almost perfect chams but they are not quite perfect because sometimes it will color random shit like walls and barrels
    No recoil: Pretty basic and str8 forward
    No Spread: " "
    Aimbot: Head, Neck, Stomach, Legs
    Inf. Ammo
    Display Enemy info: HP, Ammo, Armor

    Will release screenshots later and will need testers because this is still in beta stages

    Extrainfo: Non of the hacks are server sided meaning that it is legal, but not legal in the game cause its a hack duhhh.


    For the Testers:

    Will need to meet ingame
    Have Skype
    No Noobs! No BULLSHIT!
    Send me PM With Skype: Must be a player of the game for a long time and know his shit!

    Poll: Free or Not?
    Bįtčhś Bē Htn

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rtdt44 For This Useful Post:

    DajZk (04-17-2012),guregirlz (04-17-2012),ogkush317 (04-19-2012)

  3. #2
    heroicnoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the toilet
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i want to test.

    i have almost been 2 years non stop on ava.
    recently account got hacked so had to start over

    one problem: i dont have skype.. want to do via msn?

    edit: i have skype but can't call cuz no mic :d
    Last edited by heroicnoob; 04-17-2012 at 03:25 PM.

  4. #3
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by rtdt44 View Post
    Hey guys, i have recently just finished up making my AvA hack. (Coded in Delphi)

    The features are:

    Chams**Beta** Almost perfect chams but they are not quite perfect because sometimes it will color random shit like walls and barrels
    No recoil: Pretty basic and str8 forward
    No Spread: " "
    Aimbot: Head, Neck, Stomach, Legs
    Inf. Ammo
    Display Enemy info: HP, Ammo, Armor

    Will release screenshots later and will need testers because this is still in beta stages

    Extrainfo: Non of the hacks are server sided meaning that it is legal, but not legal in the game cause its a hack duhhh.


    For the Testers:

    Will need to meet ingame
    Have Skype
    No Noobs! No BULLSHIT!
    Send me PM With Skype: Must be a player of the game for a long time and know his shit!

    Poll: Free or Not?
    PMd. And no, it should not be given out for free. Read my PM for more info.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  5. #4
    VinnyMacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I think it should be free. To those who claim that they are "legit pros" & disagree and want to get a hold of this hack: GDFO

  6. #5
    krdoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in home
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Lurking
    FREE

    aND IT should last for the duration..

  7. #6
    briankilla4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EGYPT,cairo
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    730
    My Mood
    Amazed
    woo woo.... FREE? a free hack won't stand 1 week until it get detected
    totally agree with youngbuck shud not be free.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to briankilla4 For This Useful Post:

    youngbuck1970 (04-17-2012)

  9. #7
    The Tree Squid Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I think it should be free.But you should choose to give the download link to people you trust or won't do stupid shit with it and put it on youtube.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Tree Squid Master For This Useful Post:

    uthred28 (04-18-2012)

  11. #8
    SasoriV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I want to test it my skype name is WickedKorean. My A.V.A name is also WickedKorean.

  12. #9
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    that is your choice honsetly, even if it gets detected it did what it was suppose to, it will also bring the ava section back to live....i wouldd test if i could get my ban lifted (hwid) been playing for awhile until that happened...but good luck with the heck




  13. #10
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by briankilla4 View Post
    woo woo.... FREE? a free hack won't stand 1 week until it get detected
    totally agree with youngbuck shud not be free.
    This^^


    Quote Originally Posted by The Tree Squid Master View Post
    I think it should be free.But you should choose to give the download link to people you trust or won't do stupid shit with it and put it on youtube.
    This^^

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriV2 View Post
    I want to test it my skype name is WickedKorean. My A.V.A name is also WickedKorean.
    This^^ dude is stupid for posting his IGN o.o

    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    that is your choice honsetly, even if it gets detected it did what it was suppose to, it will also bring the ava section back to live....i wouldd test if i could get my ban lifted (hwid) been playing for awhile until that happened...but good luck with the heck
    I'd rather be awarded with a free hack, until it gets detected, for being active and contributing to MPGH then give it out free to the world for it to be patched in a week, just so this section can be "revived" for one week
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to youngbuck1970 For This Useful Post:

    uthred28 (04-18-2012)

  15. #11
    FinalHazard_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ALT + F4
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Just release your hacks for free.

  16. #12
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    young get yo ass on skype so i can get unbanned! lol and i agree, you can release to only 20+ rep or w/e u like, but like i said, its rly your choice




  17. #13
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I want to try and I have been playing Ava since the beta..... I need it for DV. Skype: jose.privado1
    Last edited by DajZk; 04-17-2012 at 09:57 PM.

  18. #14
    tonyiscool101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where my dreams take me
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Bored
    it would be awesome to make it free but it would be detected the next day XD so i agree with THE TREE SQUID MASTER. only give links to people that actually are trust worthy or just people with 50 posts and more

  19. #15
    rtdt44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    749
    Reputation
    -87
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Amused
    I might give it for free for the first week or so cause after a week this hack will be detected (im guessing) but i can easily make it undetected again because thats the magic part of it ive replied to some testers that i think will do the job. For those who dont have a mic its okay.
    Bįtčhś Bē Htn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New hacks coming soon need testers
    By nabil22 in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 03:07 PM
  2. I NEED HELP![THIS IS NOT A HACK BUT I REALLY NEED HELP]
    By xpingu in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:52 AM
  3. [Pictures][Not A Release]Almog6666.Private.Hack - Not Public
    By almog6666 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 08:38 AM
  4. FREE GOLD PREMIUM ACCOUNTS!(HACKED) 10 minutes pm me who need
    By bullcr4sh in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 07:40 AM