Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,222
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical

    ijji moving to aeriagames for the best?

    Hey guys. I am brand new to these forums and i was introduced to these forums while i was searching for some working macros.

    Anyways back to the point.


    So recently ijji games was bought buy aeriagames. I have been in there forums and spoken with the GM a few times, (hes really close to the members) and i think he is allot better than any of the GM's in ijji ava. Any how i feel pretty comfortable with this transition and hopefully aeriagames takes better actions towards hackers (not that i'm against macro users cause technically it's not a hack) but against VIP users.

    So how do you guys feel about this transition?

  2. #2
    tonyiscool101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where my dreams take me
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Bored
    i HOPE that they will solve the increasing number of hackers in ava and actually care about the game. i dont mind if ijji moves to aeriagames and i hope peoples ping will decrease

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to tonyiscool101 For This Useful Post:

    youngbuck1970 (04-28-2012)

  4. #3
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,222
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyiscool101 View Post
    i HOPE that they will solve the increasing number of hackers in ava and actually care about the game. i dont mind if ijji moves to aeriagames and i hope peoples ping will decrease
    ya, well the GM in aeriagames is really close to the members and cares about the game allot so i expect some banning towards hackers

  5. #4
    tonyiscool101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where my dreams take me
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Bored
    well thats good GMs for ijji ava don't care about $hit
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    ya, well the GM in aeriagames is really close to the members and cares about the game allot so i expect some banning towards hackers

  6. #5
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    AVA is fucked. Why? Let's look at AeriaGames reputation.

    In every one of their games, if you ask most about their GM's, people tell you either "they're really nice", or "they fucking banned me for no reason". The latter is correct in foremost. In shaiya, a TON of people were banned recently after they purchased AP.

    Aeria is a free-to-play pay-to-win company. Unless you dish out money, the games going to be hard as shit for you to be successful, either early on or later on in the games ranking.

    Before Aeria came along there were two websites with VIP hacks for AVA, only ONE had a co-op hack, and that was just an OPK for the NPC's, which was patched in the final patch IJJI gave. Other than that, there were just glitches. The same month Aeria took over, more than seven sites have released VIP AVA hacks, as well the hacking in multiplayer game modes has become more prevalent than ever before. Also, Aeria hasn't even fixed the damn bino glitch.

    AeriaGames are known for problematic interrupting of the games through their terrible servers. AVA has been nothing but a lag-fest for many of us since they took over, and in almost every other game they have produced, you usually lose almost all of your items if the game servers crash, and they do not reimburse you whatsoever.

    AeriaGames is known to ban players at random if they have a couple of hacking reports on them, even if said player isn't hacking whatsoever.

    AeriaGames GM's don't do shit about the actual hacking in AVA. Myself and many of my clanmates have called over to GM's to watch someone in a game, only to have them say "it's not our problem just let us play", before Aeria took over the few GM's that IjjI did have online would play with us but also go and help anyone who had any trouble whatsoever.

    And to those of you criticizing GM_AvA, he was only TOLD what was going on with AVA, he never actually had any real power over how quickly updates were released. He was the spokesperson for the dev-team, so blame them, not him.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    ogkush317 (04-29-2012)

  8. #6
    tonyiscool101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where my dreams take me
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Bored
    well "pay to win" sucks the most. "banning people for no reason" sucks even more. "terrible servers" the amount of people lagging will equal RAGE QUIT. more sites releasing VIP hacks, that's just not cool. i do blame the Dev-team for the lack of updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    AVA is fucked. Why? Let's look at AeriaGames reputation.

    In every one of their games, if you ask most about their GM's, people tell you either "they're really nice", or "they fucking banned me for no reason". The latter is correct in foremost. In shaiya, a TON of people were banned recently after they purchased AP.

    Aeria is a free-to-play pay-to-win company. Unless you dish out money, the games going to be hard as shit for you to be successful, either early on or later on in the games ranking.

    Before Aeria came along there were two websites with VIP hacks for AVA, only ONE had a co-op hack, and that was just an OPK for the NPC's, which was patched in the final patch IJJI gave. Other than that, there were just glitches. The same month Aeria took over, more than seven sites have released VIP AVA hacks, as well the hacking in multiplayer game modes has become more prevalent than ever before. Also, Aeria hasn't even fixed the damn bino glitch.

    AeriaGames are known for problematic interrupting of the games through their terrible servers. AVA has been nothing but a lag-fest for many of us since they took over, and in almost every other game they have produced, you usually lose almost all of your items if the game servers crash, and they do not reimburse you whatsoever.

    AeriaGames is known to ban players at random if they have a couple of hacking reports on them, even if said player isn't hacking whatsoever.

    AeriaGames GM's don't do shit about the actual hacking in AVA. Myself and many of my clanmates have called over to GM's to watch someone in a game, only to have them say "it's not our problem just let us play", before Aeria took over the few GM's that IjjI did have online would play with us but also go and help anyone who had any trouble whatsoever.

    And to those of you criticizing GM_AvA, he was only TOLD what was going on with AVA, he never actually had any real power over how quickly updates were released. He was the spokesperson for the dev-team, so blame them, not him.

  9. #7
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    AVA is the next Crossfire, its gna keep alot of players, but yet be SWARMED with hackers... I have a buddie who codes for cip sites ( 3 of the majors) and he says god mode is coming soon...smh...Aeria isnt rdy for whats about to happen.....




  10. #8
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I heard the reason that the hacks haven't been patched is because they've hacked the patch...
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  11. #9
    tonyiscool101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where my dreams take me
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Bored
    "hacked the patch" ??????? what do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    I heard the reason that the hacks haven't been patched is because they've hacked the patch...

  12. #10
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,222
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    AVA is the next Crossfire, its gna keep alot of players, but yet be SWARMED with hackers... I have a buddie who codes for cip sites ( 3 of the majors) and he says god mode is coming soon...smh...Aeria isnt rdy for whats about to happen.....
    God Mode aint comming soon. All AvA V.I.P sites are not wanting to ruin the entire game. Also if people abuse a game like AvA in such away = Closed Until Fixed. IDC what your friend says, i bet you dont have one.

Similar Threads

  1. Why do not APPEAR hacks for the best FPS game(A.V.A)?
    By crosscesard11hacker in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 03:30 PM
  2. 10K NX for the best intro for me or a effect/
    By Ddhashu2 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 04:39 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 05:45 PM
  4. THE WAY FOR THE BEST GLITCHING
    By Kuro Tenshi in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 07:08 AM
  5. THE WAY FOR THE BEST GLITCHING
    By x_GAZ_x in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 05:01 PM