Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    gunnydomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic

    SELLING LOADED ACCOUNT W/ CAP GUNS

    Hi today I am selling my Ava account, I have another main and I feel like I don't need this one.
    Rank: Red rank, 1st lt 3*
    Email: Yes I do have email
    Point man: Bg extreme Spas 15, Des modus, benelli,spas12,mp7,mp5
    Rifleman: Chrome,Carpio,Para,Sako,xm8,bumblebee,Firefox,all the m4a1 guns, and more but I forgot.*
    Sniper: Mosin, dsr,frf2,knights, blaser, m24
    Pistol: Beretta m93ra, sw1991, dual barbetos, barbetos
    Melee: Perm Food tray, Field knife, Anaconda kukri
    Nades: m24 nade 150 days, pnade
    I have more in rifleman, but I forgot :P
    I'm looking for g coins only, or things that can be redeemed as g coins like money bookers, or pay safe cards.

    ---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

    Also, contact me @ skype, my name : garvinchilton

  2. #2
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...t-trading.html
    Do you feel like trading it for account 1?
    And add me on Skype: Gspeeedz
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  3. #3
    tupapa1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnydomo View Post
    Hi today I am selling my Ava account, I have another main and I feel like I don't need this one.
    Rank: Red rank, 1st lt 3*
    Email: Yes I do have email
    Point man: Bg extreme Spas 15, Des modus, benelli,spas12,mp7,mp5
    Rifleman: Chrome,Carpio,Para,Sako,xm8,bumblebee,Firefox,all the m4a1 guns, and more but I forgot.*
    Sniper: Mosin, dsr,frf2,knights, blaser, m24
    Pistol: Beretta m93ra, sw1991, dual barbetos, barbetos
    Melee: Perm Food tray, Field knife, Anaconda kukri
    Nades: m24 nade 150 days, pnade
    I have more in rifleman, but I forgot :P
    I'm looking for g coins only, or things that can be redeemed as g coins like money bookers, or pay safe cards.

    ---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

    Also, contact me @ skype, my name : garvinchilton

    how much ?

  4. #4
    Ambix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...t-trading.html
    Do you feel like trading it for account 1?
    And add me on Skype: Gspeeedz
    Your first account is only worth like 20$, just saying.

  5. #5
    gunnydomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tupapa1993 View Post
    how much ?
    About $50 in g coins, Skype me, garvinchilton

    ---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambix View Post
    Your first account is only worth like 20$, just saying.
    Do you want to buy?

  6. #6
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Ambix that's your opinion. BUT I DONT SELL MY ACCOUNTS! @gunnydomo 50$ in gcoins... can I pay that over time? (Like I pay 50 gcoin now, next week 20, next week 20 etc. etc.)
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  7. #7
    tupapa1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnydomo View Post
    About $50 in g coins, Skype me, garvinchilton

    ---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------



    Do you want to buy?

    get on skype and we talk

  8. #8
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Sounds like KilxFaKtor to me

  9. #9
    gunnydomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tupapa1993 View Post
    get on skype and we talk
    Wow bro, what happened, I've been waiting for trade... You unfriended me too.. Add me back, garvinchilton ....you said today
    Last edited by gunnydomo; 05-31-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Selling AVA account with cap guns
    By deathwar in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 10:32 PM
  2. selling account 8 cap guns
    By saffo92 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 05:55 PM
  3. Sell My Noob Account +Some Caps Guns
    By thienphong2704 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:49 AM
  4. selling cf account *lots of guns*
    By ajbutch1232123 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 01:12 PM
  5. Selling Crossfire account with rare guns.
    By godofwrath in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 09:49 AM

Tags for this Thread