Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Exclamation Price Check Captain 4th Class

    Captain 4th
    S/D 2.000
    Wins:2696
    Losses:1040

    Pointman: Bizon Arachne, Thompson m1A1, P90 Harimau, SR2 Veresk, SG552 Commando(Unmodded)

    Rifleman: M4A1 Carpio, M4A1 Bumblebee, AK-47 Hawkeye, AK-74 Seroja, AN-94 Sidewinder, FireFox, G36 Alligator, FG42, SA58 Para, Sg556, Sg550

    Sniper: SVD Zebra, Mad Galil, Kar98K, Mosin Nagant, PGM .338, FR-F2.

    Pistols: Colt Python, M93ra, SW1911 (x2), Mk23 SOCOM.

    Melee: Annie, Convict Tray

  2. #2
    Mischievious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    215
    Reputation
    -203
    Thanks
    21
    mind putting account link, would be better.

  3. #3
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Account link lol.... Pics? I can do that, but IF I were selling it I would lol

  4. #4
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I would say around 60-80 dollars...if you want to sell it, I'll pay you 3 20$ Ultimate game cards.

  5. #5
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    I would say around 60-80 dollars...if you want to sell it, I'll pay you 3 20$ Ultimate game cards.
    You got it on you?

  6. #6
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    You got it on you?
    No, but I would definately get it...this is a pretty beast acc lol.

  7. #7
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I love it too dude especially the Seroja, Long range monster..... My main

  8. #8
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    I love it too dude especially the Seroja, Long range monster..... My main
    Nice, well, do you want to sell it to me? we can talk on skype if you want: snakes1051

  9. #9
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    *BUMPACOPTER*

  10. #10
    KushGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    accept trades?

  11. #11
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by KushGarden View Post
    accept trades?
    Depends on what you got.... And if I like it

  12. #12
    KushGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Rank: Captain 4th class
    K/D 2.0
    Euros: 20k
    Bp: 500
    Coupons: more than 100
    Gcoins: 2
    Weapons

    Pointman:
    Benelli
    Kriss
    Saiga
    Mp7
    K1a1
    AKS- 74 NOEL <-- one of the rarest guns ingame

    Rifleman:
    Tar Cherry
    m4a1
    xm8
    sg556
    Firefox
    BumbleBee
    m14ebr
    l85A2
    Para
    Sako
    Carpio

    Sniper:
    Frf2
    Mad Galil
    Tpg
    DSR

    Handgun:
    SW1911
    Socom (Perm)
    Desert Eagle for a year
    Colt SAA


    Melee:
    ANACONDA
    El raffe
    Holy Mackerl (knife not available anymore)

    Has full armor, nades etc.
    Last edited by KushGarden; 06-02-2012 at 04:46 PM.

  13. #13
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by KushGarden View Post
    Rank: Captain 4th class
    K/D 2.0
    Euros: 20k
    Bp: 500
    Coupons: more than 100
    Gcoins: 2
    Weapons

    Pointman:
    Benelli
    Kriss
    Saiga
    Mp7
    K1a1
    AKS- 74 NOEL <-- one of the rarest guns ingame

    Rifleman:
    Tar Cherry
    m4a1
    xm8
    sg556
    Firefox
    BumbleBee
    m14ebr
    l85A2
    Para
    Sako
    Carpio

    Sniper:
    Frf2
    Mad Galil
    Tpg
    DSR

    Handgun:
    SW1911
    Socom (Perm)
    Desert Eagle for a year
    Colt SAA


    Melee:
    ANACONDA
    El raffe
    Holy Mackerl (knife not available anymore)

    Has full armor, nades etc.
    You had Red to add that cherry and anaconda im sure...

  14. #14
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    You had Red to add that cherry and anaconda im sure...
    That's what I'm thinking as well..... I bought the noel on my alt and it has the same guns, cherry, SnowLep, Carpio,

  15. #15
    KushGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    That's what I'm thinking as well..... I bought the noel on my alt and it has the same guns, cherry, SnowLep, Carpio,
    uhm idk know red lol I won the cherry with 10 caps at 75 and anaconda i've had for ages

    ask @RedSpot if you want, he didnt add anything to the acc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling Captain 4th class
    By SiScus in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 03:47 AM
  2. Selling Captain 4th class, 20 guns+ Anaconda (fixed price)
    By Churchypoo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 09:48 AM
  3. Selling Captain 4th class, 20 guns+ Anaconda (fixed price)
    By Churchypoo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 08:46 AM
  4. Selling Captain 4th class, 20 guns+ Anaconda
    By Churchypoo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 10:19 AM