Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    ukiyapaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    They all check out as legit via pskiller.com, they're not photoshopped.

    Though who's to say you didn't edit the values w/ CE? I can change my euro value, my BP value, and pretty much anything client-side, though it's not real (I can make my screen show I have 500k euros, even though I only have 11k server-side).
    I didnt know you can do that. But still when I give my account to Middleman to check before he gives me the buyers payment there is no way I can fake the gcoins right? At least as far as I know it cant be done, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I would also like to add that i don't hack, dont know how even if i wanted to and im against it. All my accounts are 100% hack free, even when ********* was advertising here and there and I got killed by many losers in PVP using it, I never used it even though I can buy it easy through my paypal account. Even Redspot's offer to add certain weapons into my account through hack I did not avail.

    My main account even though is Lt colonel 5th class only has 6 euro cap guns and 2 gcoin cap pistols. I got Chrome, dual baretta, PPSH and STG through EVENT.

  2. #17
    kaplilg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ukiyapaul View Post


    Dude! lets settle this with forum moderator or middle man. You do not accuse me of faking shtt up and get away with it. I dont know what sht ur talking about since I did not edit the screenshot I took. Its as is never edited it in any way. I suggest you take back what you said and apologize. Also would you or iDream4fun learn to read!
    Read on my first post I said Paypal only and will use a MM (middleman), theres no way i can get my money if I fake shtt up, that would be saying MM or any trusted middle man is stupid enough to pay me the buyers money without the gcoins i promised.

    Like I said before if you somehow doubt me just skype with me and ill try to provide you with proof that you can be satisfied with.

    More Screenshots I dont know if it will help, but I added the screenshot for Predator. All screen shots were taken using FRAPS, the last two screen shot I added were taken using AVA ingame screenshot which somehow the output file is about 6 times larger.

    Jokes arent often around were you live?


  3. #18
    ukiyapaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by kaplilg View Post
    Jokes arent often around were you live?
    Does this look like a thread for jokes? Look elsewhere if you want to joke or find jokes. Your post (or joke as you put it) is damaging to my almost non-existing reputation here in mpgh. You wasted some of the readers time with your stupid jokes that aren't even funny.

  4. #19
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,222
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ukiyapaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kaplilg View Post
    Jokes arent often around were you live?
    Does this look like a thread for jokes? Look elsewhere if you want to joke or find jokes. Your post (or joke as you put it) is damaging to my almost non-existing reputation here in mpgh. You wasted some of the readers time with your stupid jokes that aren't even funny.
    Lmao u say i need to learn to read when i said ur shit was fake. What does that have to do with anything? If if its not idc but i doubt there legit gcoins. I suggest going to school.

  5. #20
    ukiyapaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Lmao u say i need to learn to read when i said ur shit was fake. What does that have to do with anything? If if its not idc but i doubt there legit gcoins. I suggest going to school.
    OMG! i already explained it, you really don't read do you? You said its fake, I said I will use MM (Middleman). Then how can I sell fake shtt? see the connection you stupid idiot? or maybe you still need to go to school for you to be able to understand.

    If you didn't care why post here you stupid idiot. Your really stupid, all my gcoins a legit. If you really don't know shtt just stfu and keep your noob comments to yourself since a lot of people know you can get free gcoins from ijji's free gcoin offer, but I guess your too stupid to learn how to use it.

  6. #21
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Okay! I'd like to post that Uki is one of the most legit people here in the AVA section! I have been on the account and have even bought using the G-Coin. I can vouch 100% that not one of the G-Coin in the account is fake. I suggest to those saying that it is to gtfo the thread cause you're not gonna be buying the account anyway.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  7. #22
    KushGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    They all check out as legit via pskiller.com, they're not photoshopped.

    Though who's to say you didn't edit the values w/ CE? I can change my euro value, my BP value, and pretty much anything client-side, though it's not real (I can make my screen show I have 500k euros, even though I only have 11k server-side).
    yeah, i'd die to know how to get away with packet modding.

  8. #23
    ukiyapaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    Okay! I'd like to post that Uki is one of the most legit people here in the AVA section! I have been on the account and have even bought using the G-Coin. I can vouch 100% that not one of the G-Coin in the account is fake. I suggest to those saying that it is to gtfo the thread cause you're not gonna be buying the account anyway.
    Thanks for the vouch, btw I already got 100+ gcoins into the accnt you had me farmed 8hrs ago, hopefully the next few days i get 65 gcoins into the accnt so that by the end of this week its finished.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ukiyapaul For This Useful Post:

    youngbuck1970 (06-12-2012)

  10. #24
    deathwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    how much would 40$ give me in gcoins from u

  11. #25
    ukiyapaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by deathwar View Post
    how much would 40$ give me in gcoins from u
    40$ worth of gcoins through ijji's free gcoin farming would be 1400 GCOINS. If 40$ worth of gcoin EPINS its 800gcoins but as of now Im all out of EPINS to sell.

  12. #26
    kaplilg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ukiyapaul View Post
    OMG! i already explained it, you really don't read do you? You said its fake, I said I will use MM (Middleman). Then how can I sell fake shtt? see the connection you stupid idiot? or maybe you still need to go to school for you to be able to understand.

    If you didn't care why post here you stupid idiot. Your really stupid, all my gcoins a legit. If you really don't know shtt just stfu and keep your noob comments to yourself since a lot of people know you can get free gcoins from ijji's free gcoin offer, but I guess your too stupid to learn how to use it.
    So "If It Is Real" why waste your time arguing? Very unprofessional


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. CA-NA - 1st LT 4 with Perm For Sale Only.
    By ATMOS in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 07:15 PM
  2. 1LY ACC with perm for sale
    By macdaddy0825 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 09:40 AM
  3. Full info, Msg 1 with permas for sale(Combat arms)
    By Obama in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 06:47 PM
  4. SFC with clan for sale
    By kvll in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 05:42 AM
  5. Lvl 22 account with berret for sale also m60 retail
    By Erc2234 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 04:09 PM

Tags for this Thread