Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    yanivlevi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    FRF2 SKILLS AVA GREAT SNIPER


  2. #2
    ninjatrickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You can get banned for this you know. Affiliating yourself with a hacking forum can get you a ban on AvA.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ninjatrickz For This Useful Post:

    youngbuck1970 (06-17-2012)

  4. #3
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,222
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjatrickz View Post
    You can get banned for this you know. Affiliating yourself with a hacking forum can get you a ban on AvA.
    Maybe its not him bro.

  5. #4
    MuslimSoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    That is what i hate about AVA players you have skills you will get banned WTF?

  6. #5
    shijas05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I think i may give up my sniping career after watching this :O

  7. #6
    xXk31thXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    how do u freecam spectate?

  8. #7
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I can't use fr.
    And when I use my SV people tank it about 80% of the time.
    Otherwise, no offense but the skills don't seem that good. They were mainly non-headshots.

  9. #8
    IlIlI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Otherwise, no offense but the skills don't seem that good. They were mainly non-headshots.


    I know Bullseye ingame and he is damn good. Also, as a skilled sniper you dont really go for headshots. You are most likely just getting better reflexes and miss way less shots while pulling off quick/dragscopes. If you are a skilled riffler you will of course go for the headshots because well, they actually give you an adventage as a riffler. But as a sniper headshots dont give you any advantages at all since you are 1 hit killing the enemies anyways or, at least, litting them up so you can get a easy pistol kill or you just keep on sniping the tankers.
    Last edited by IlIlI; 06-19-2012 at 04:40 PM.

  10. #9
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by IlIlI View Post
    I know Bullseye ingame and he is damn good. Also, as a skilled sniper you dont really go for headshots. You are most likely just getting better reflexes and miss way less shots while pulling off quick/dragscopes. If you are a skilled riffler you will of course go for the headshots because well, they actually give you an adventage as a riffler. But as a sniper headshots dont give you any advantages at all since you are 1 hit killing the enemies anyways or, at least, litting them up so you can get a easy pistol kill or you just keep on sniping the tankers.
    You need to realize that when I play everyone tanks, which is why i hate pvp. They take 2 hits for me to kill and I have really good aim and reflexes with the sniper. Idk why but even when i pick up the fr and use it people still tank.

  11. #10
    IlIlI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    I think that people tank way more since a few months, i dont know why... But anyways, i do get tanked as well, thats when my pistol comes out, preferably FN57 or Beretta 92FS.

Similar Threads

  1. Real Sniper Skill?
    By Mr.D in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 11:19 AM
  2. [Info] THIS A AVA SNIPER PLAY
    By alixman96 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 03:20 PM
  3. AVA sniper montage [EGYPT]
    By /b/oss in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 02:56 AM
  4. Selling big runescape main with tons of cash and GREAT skills!
    By thecattermat in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:29 AM
  5. AVA Sniper Frags! 1st Video and 2nd Day!
    By LaZzie42o in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 02:40 PM

Tags for this Thread