Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    l3urndown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    Well gl windstrukt

    So u didn't know the email to the acc? Obv cause the email was verified and u recovered password. Was scammed 2 times on this site and I'm done trading accounts. Have fun with ur ban tho

  2. #2
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    try to do the trading with the help of trusted guy as a middle man! many scammers are out there

  3. #3
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    try to do the trading with the help of trusted guy as a middle man! many scammers are out there
    This^^^ I'm legit and I sell accounts and we most def can use a middleman if you don't trust me enough already. Also, 99% of the accounts I sell, I will change the email to one of YOUR choosing.
    Last edited by youngbuck1970; 06-28-2012 at 09:30 PM.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  4. #4
    dannyhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    57
    99%? what happen to the other 1%?

  5. #5
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    This^^^ I'm legit and I sell accounts and we most def can use a middleman if you don't trust me enough already. Also, 99% of the accounts I sell, I will change the email to one of YOUR choosing.
    what u got for trade ?

  6. #6
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
    what u got for trade ?
    Add me on Skype if you would like an account. Trying to keep my business legit and fair. My Skype: youngbuck1970
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  7. #7
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    Add me on Skype if you would like an account. Trying to keep my business legit and fair. My Skype: youngbuck1970
    did
    _________________

Similar Threads

  1. well make accounts!!!!!!!
    By damanis1 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:10 PM
  2. Well
    By ~Viper~ in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 12:06 AM
  3. well now
    By A7X Oblivian in forum MMA / UFC Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 11:09 PM
  4. Show me what you guys are well known for.
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 08:33 AM
  5. well...this is embarrasing
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 06:38 AM