Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amazed

    AVA EXP and Supply

    After seeing a few threads, regarding hacking AVA with Cheatengine, It clearly figured out that AVA Singleplayer Scenarios are Client Sided, and client sided means AVA isn't hack-proof. So, I was doing Lockdown Extreme and went up to that Ledge Glitch. I use Windows 7 64 Bit therefore my AVA crashes very often when I use Cheatengine, used ERL deleter but it still crashed.
    So, here I need some Help, there are a few Vista Users right? Well, if you are Vista user, then you can hack EXP, haven't tried it on my PC (7sucks) but I think if these steps work, Someone can create a CheatTable. Here it goes:-

    1. Start Lockdown Extreme
    2. Go up to the ledge
    3. Start Cheatengine and hook it up into your AVA.
    4. DONT kill any Prisoners.
    5. After that, Scan for values with 0 in Cheatengine.
    6. Kill a few prisoners, for eg, 5, Then input 5 into the search engine, and click Next Scan.
    7. After that, the list will be shortened.
    8. There will be 20 or something values with some values changing constantly.
    9. Select the values which are not changing and change their value to 1000, More than 1000 if you have DoubleEXP.
    10. After that, kill yourself.

    And, if it worked Kudos for me xD

    Tell me if it worked, If it did, Then, we can do Supply Points stuff with it too.

    ---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

    Well, if it is the wrong section, can you guys move it? :/

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern For This Useful Post:

    reeaper (06-30-2012)

  3. #2
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    it doesn't work

    yes there a way to make exp with CE but this isn't this way, this way will just get you ban, because they will see on the log that you kill what like 0-20 enemy and got 1500 kill that will give you still the exp from the 0-20 enemy killed, this is just stupid and mean more massive ban for something that don't work, i can easy say that there are 15 people maybe more that know how to do, but they don't tell it because they know that if its released it would mean Aeria will be able to know how and ban all that will do it (like with roundskip)
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 06-30-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    I Miss the old time


  4. #3
    SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    it doesn't work

    yes there a way to make exp with CE but this isn't this way, this way will just get you ban, because they will see on the log that you kill what like 0-20 enemy and got 1500 kill that will give you still the exp from the 0-20 enemy killed, this is just stupid and mean more massive ban for something that don't work, i can easy say that there are 15 people maybe more that know how to do, but they don't tell it because they know that if its released it would mean Aeria will be able to know how and ban all that will do it (like with roundskip)
    Ah, I wonder if GMs still wander the Lands of AVA, I'll make a new account and see if it gets Banned.

  5. #4
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    you will end up getting banned, i used a ce exp & supply hack i made, 2 days later on 4 accs so far, banned




  6. #5
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    you will end up getting banned, i used a ce exp & supply hack i made, 2 days later on 4 accs so far, banned

    right, SP farm is hard to detect and they don't take much care of that, but EXP Farm like this make them mad, they take your HWID/IP and wait before ban you, they check every account that play on the HWID/IP and when it hit high lvl they ban all of them, and you lost your Legit Main
    I Miss the old time


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

    ogkush317 (06-30-2012)

  8. #6
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yep excatly, now i just rage and make em work harder lol theyve banned 6 of my farm accs so far, got my main like 2 weeks ago so...lol just waiting for transfer then gna buy a decent acc




  9. #7
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,222
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nah ill release a method for you guys to farm some exp.

  10. #8
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,635
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Nah ill release a method for you guys to farm some exp.
    Is their gonna be a date we can expect for the release?









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  11. #9
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    he just released it, check back in ava hacks




  12. #10
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Nah ill release a method for you guys to farm some exp.
    What's your point ? Getting all people ban ? sorry but you are such a kid/noob probatly raging because you got your main ban so you want everyone get ban, i am right?, also release it if you want, as you did with Red you will ''leech'' his program again? or make a complete .CT from yourself?
    I Miss the old time


  13. #11
    Roid_Raged's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Thumbs up GOOD NEWS KIDDOS !

    Actually it does work, since AVA crashes while hacking/injecting in Win 7 64bit, I (painfully) got my self Vista x64

    When I tried this trick, look what it gave me...



    This trick is exactly as legit as the box hack. For kiddies saying this is EXP hack, NO, this is actually changing the kill count, so as to get more EXP.
    1 kill = 1 EXP.
    1000 kills = 999 EXP (Because of limit)

    Its been over a week since I did this, about 10 times. No ban whatsoever.

    This thread should be approved. ^_^

    Thumbs Up for you !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    AVA_120703_092203_00.bmp  


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Roid_Raged For This Useful Post:

    MafiakinG (07-17-2012)

  15. #12
    SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yup, It'll get us banned xD But, we do it on our Risk, We're taking Banning Responsibilty on ourselves, So No problem! xD

    Edit: Tried Supply Haxing but couldn't find the Address xD
    Last edited by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern; 07-03-2012 at 03:47 AM.

  16. #13
    Roid_Raged's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why exactly will it get us banned? Its just the same as box hack, when I started it, i was at about 3k euros, exploit and exploit and exploit, until i had enough money to buy a M4a1 Mk.3, but since I am more of a sniper, my clanmates suggested me to get a sniper, then again, i exploit and exploit and exploit, until i had enough money to buy a PGM .338. And if this is client sided, it is totally legit to tell the server about how much kills you made in that lockdown match, the number of fugitives in a particular round is set, unlike BGZ where the Zondas constantly keep coming to aid you with ammo and health. So.. what I was saying is, that you tell the server that you completed the round, i.e. killed all the fugitives, and then died. If you opted for box hack side-by-side, the game will just tell the server that you killed so and so men, earned so and so boxes, so the server will provide you with the rewards, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! It will give you the EXP, Why? Because it is legit, same as in PB:Rescue farming, where you keep killing those fugitives, and then you have to die after 1k kills, this is not a bug, this is not a hack, its just a exploit, well to be more correct, its not even an exploit, because you are telling the server that you killed 1k men, the server wont ask if this was a hacked or legit gameplay, and if GameGuard "wasn't able to" or "didn't" crash the game, means it will ask no questions about what you did in the game.

    Getting reported is something else...

    Though why would you, yourself tell someone that you exploited to get weaps or other stuff... (Oh well I did it here)

  17. #14
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Roid_Raged View Post
    Actually it does work, since AVA crashes while hacking/injecting in Win 7 64bit, I (painfully) got my self Vista x64

    When I tried this trick, look what it gave me...



    This trick is exactly as legit as the box hack. For kiddies saying this is EXP hack, NO, this is actually changing the kill count, so as to get more EXP.
    1 kill = 1 EXP.
    1000 kills = 999 EXP (Because of limit)

    Its been over a week since I did this, about 10 times. No ban whatsoever.

    This thread should be approved. ^_^

    Thumbs Up for you !
    rolf another kid that don't know what hes talking about, change the number of kill you have put it at 999999999 if you want it doesn't matter you will still get 0 EXP, You Have To Change THE SCORE Not The Kill, please don't talk about thing you don't know, Also Changing Number of kill get you ban, and also you will not get exp from it When You Change All Those Address (28) You Change Number of kill that get you ban and do nothing else And Change Your Score That GIve You EXP,


    also i posted how there :

    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post




    There We Go, Make A BG Or ANy Other Room And STart,
    4byte not 8 ...
    kill some robots
    pause AVA using CE with hotkey or Advanced Option
    search the number of robot you killed
    then do it again until you get around 30 adress
    then example in total for found the around 30 adress you killed 50 robot,
    if you press tab you will see your Ingame Score which should be 50,
    So Then Suicide With A Nade,
    With Your Ingame Score It will add a -1, so your 50 will be 49, and on the 30 addres most of them will count it as +1(because its still kill)
    So After Suicide Type The Scroe you had before suicide (if follow the example its 50)
    Then You Should Had 1-3 Value, Take Those And Put 999 or the number you want,
    Then Suicide (for end the game)
    done,

    Dream your error is that doing what do you you change number of kill And Final Score which is really easy to see and ban(also chaning number of kill doesn't change anything Only The Score Do SOmething), the way i just wrote it only change FInal Score(which give you exp and is more hard to detect and ban)

    ---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

    also i made a time skip/time add, in solo on pratice channel or Co-op you can change the remaning time like make a 3min to 10sec so it end in 10 sec or a 3min to 1000 min that give you almost infiny time, This is perfect for test glitch or test hack


    ---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

    Also Like People Asked, I Will Release GodMode With CE But After Aeria Take Officialy AVA, why because if they make CE detected it will just be Ban for everyone which would be stupid
    I Miss the old time


  18. #15
    sysblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    AVA Player why "if" they make CE detected ? i think they will make it detected. The roundskipper is getting ppl banned already. my opinion is that they already know and are working now to kill CE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] EASY Exp AND GP!
    By ArchPure in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-23-2015, 12:43 AM
  2. no exp and gp gain at all.. due to hacking??
    By superstar0017 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 09:51 PM
  3. [TUT]How to get lots of exp and gp
    By dreamhaze in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 06:02 PM
  4. Regarding Exp and Bp hack !
    By SoulOfTheGame in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 06:59 AM
  5. Glitching Partner Exp and money.
    By apeguy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 02:18 PM