Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by psyman88 View Post
    Being able to get guns that had costed gcoins through an event at one point = more serious than lame 13 year olds aimbotting everywhere cuz they can't win in a simple game.
    ...Im 13...I dun aimbot -.-

    Anyways, Well, I don't think that their server can manage Buy-Sell report of 80K AVA Players.

  2. #17
    youngbuck1970's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    730
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post
    There we go again. Lets see. How do you think they can add guns during events? Why do you think euros are server-sided?

    I'm not going to bother anymore, and I couldn't care less if you guys gets banned or not, since it's just Cherry, Dual Barb, Conda. The rest aren't special, and the 3 i mentioned just sucks.

    But honestly, why do you guys want to fuck up ava that much? It's the best game out there (F2P), so why not fuck something else up.

    Tbh, if it wasn't for all the leechers that leeched RedSpots tables it would all have been much better, and much less bans
    I like this guy, very smart and intelligent, knows what he's talking about. yunobackmeup when I try to tell them this before.. anyway, have sykpe or msn?

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
    ...Im 13...I dun aimbot -.-

    Anyways, Well, I don't think that their server can manage Buy-Sell report of 80K AVA Players.
    Not hard at all. 80k Players isn't that much.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

    UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan




    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!


  3. #18
    NekroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well you can trust me or not, I've worked with databases and server sided stuff and I know what I'm talking about.

    I am pretty sure they can ban everyone even without purchase logs. How? They simply need to compare an old backup with the current database and see who bought cherry/pnade/choco/dual barb/tempest in the meanwhile. That's what I would do, not sure if they're smart enough to do that.

  4. #19
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post
    There we go again. Lets see. How do you think they can add guns during events? Why do you think euros are server-sided?

    I'm not going to bother anymore, and I couldn't care less if you guys gets banned or not, since it's just Cherry, Dual Barb, Conda. The rest aren't special, and the 3 i mentioned just sucks.

    But honestly, why do you guys want to fuck up ava that much? It's the best game out there (F2P), so why not fuck something else up.

    Tbh, if it wasn't for all the leechers that leeched RedSpots tables it would all have been much better, and much less bans
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post

    I like this guy, very smart and intelligent, knows what he's talking about. yunobackmeup when I try to tell them this before.. anyway, have sykpe or msn?



    Not hard at all. 80k Players isn't that much.
    you both look smart, also if you really are then you know that Aeria is more lazy than Ijji they will never take time to check all Account even if they lose some ''k'' also you both should already know that GM and GS (yes trainer included) aren't Smart at all, got very low IQ, i can proove it easy, also young you already got a proof about it, those moron probatly didn't think of doing it, and even if someone tell them, they are too lazy, also why i didn't saw it before DAMN, Hi Trainer
    I Miss the old time


  5. #20
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hmm I think I'll just add some guns on my main Lvl: 1st luitenant 1st class. I got the dual barbatos legit by an event called : spend 400 gcoin and get dat gun. But I really want the F*ing anaconda but I hate it that I can't add the guns myself.. My friend has to do it on his laptop cuz my laptop is 32 Bit, used to be 64 Bit but an other friend of mine has resetted it and it's 32 bit now. And so here's another question TO redspot.. You're a cool guy but I really hope you can make 32 Bit bots/gun adders man.. I want to do this stuff myself.. But this is a great site and thanks for the people that release all those cool stuff!

  6. #21
    DigitalF33t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    you both look smart, also if you really are then you know that Aeria is more lazy than Ijji they will never take time to check all Account even if they lose some ''k'' also you both should already know that GM and GS (yes trainer included) aren't Smart at all, got very low IQ, i can proove it easy, also young you already got a proof about it, those moron probatly didn't think of doing it, and even if someone tell them, they are too lazy, also why i didn't saw it before DAMN, Hi Trainer
    I'm starting to really dislike you. Why? Because Trainer, DNoise and wiNx are my friends. They know what theyre doing AND THEYRE GETTING PAID FOR IT. At least theyre smarter than you, but as far as I can see, you dont have to be very smart to be smarter than you.

  7. #22
    mikepr0z101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post
    I'm starting to really dislike you. Why? Because Trainer, DNoise and wiNx are my friends. They know what theyre doing AND THEYRE GETTING PAID FOR IT. At least theyre smarter than you, but as far as I can see, you dont have to be very smart to be smarter than you.
    You are a retard like your friends. They do not get paid. They might get some "AP" which is like Gcoin- but that "pay" is as much of a rip-off as AVA events. Its not even really anything.

    Not to mention trainer says "CO-OP HEEKER BE BAN" when I have several accounts with 10 games and master sarg rank that are not banned. Plus he has no clue about the kind of hacks we have over here. THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING.

    Good day

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to mikepr0z101 For This Useful Post:

    AVA PlaYe (07-11-2012)

  9. #23
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post
    I'm starting to really dislike you. Why? Because Trainer, DNoise and wiNx are my friends. They know what theyre doing AND THEYRE GETTING PAID FOR IT. At least theyre smarter than you, but as far as I can see, you dont have to be very smart to be smarter than you.
    dont be mad because i know more thing than you -.-, all you have to do is learn, also idc who are your friend, if trainer is then, i hope you are smarter than him, tell him what aeria can do about gun add, he will answer this. if you see one ingame a low lvl or a player with an item that got deleted long time ago, take a Screenshot and send it in ticket, Aeria Are LAZY they will just ban those who they will get with SS, This Is Aeria, stop making Fake Image About them, they are better than IJJI ? really?, Ijji never banned Legit Player, Aeria Did and They Banned SO Many Legit Just Because They Was Mad That Roundskip was released and all other stuff, why? because it mean more work. i got nothing against Aeria, also nothing against you But Please, Learn Then Talk, also if you don't know what you are talking about Please omfg PLEASE DO NOT TALK, you are smarter than me, fine i don't know you and you don't know me so how can you know ? those who say '' i am smarter than you'' without knowing the other guys is just an Idiot ...

    again, don't be mad, and Learn.
    AVA Player.

    ---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
    You are a retard like your friends. They do not get paid. They might get some "AP" which is like Gcoin- but that "pay" is as much of a rip-off as AVA events. Its not even really anything.

    Not to mention trainer says "CO-OP HEEKER BE BAN" when I have several accounts with 10 games and master sarg rank that are not banned. Plus he has no clue about the kind of hacks we have over here. THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING.

    Good day
    cannot thanks you but if i could i would, also i never got proof about GS was getting paid or not, Aeria Say they Aren't but idk so i prefer do not say that, also if you are sure at 100% about it tell me please
    I Miss the old time


  10. #24
    SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amazed
    We added the guns through CE, not bought it, so their only method of knowing that we got the Special Weaps is to check our inventories. Just don't use them and be safe ^_^

  11. #25
    tonyiscool101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where my dreams take me
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Bored
    Aeria and ijji are persuading people not to use the gun adder, why? because they cant ban everybody who has used it, they are afraid.

  12. #26
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,636
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    My advice, stock up on all the guns you can get on multiple accounts. Use them after the Aeria merge or you can sell them later on.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  13. #27
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @AVA PlaYe I thanked u already(for calm me xD) and I hope really that they doesnt verify all accounts...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to exerath For This Useful Post:

    AVA PlaYe (07-12-2012)

  15. #28
    DigitalF33t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    dont be mad because i know more thing than you -.-, all you have to do is learn, also idc who are your friend, if trainer is then, i hope you are smarter than him, tell him what aeria can do about gun add, he will answer this. if you see one ingame a low lvl or a player with an item that got deleted long time ago, take a Screenshot and send it in ticket, Aeria Are LAZY they will just ban those who they will get with SS, This Is Aeria, stop making Fake Image About them, they are better than IJJI ? really?, Ijji never banned Legit Player, Aeria Did and They Banned SO Many Legit Just Because They Was Mad That Roundskip was released and all other stuff, why? because it mean more work. i got nothing against Aeria, also nothing against you But Please, Learn Then Talk, also if you don't know what you are talking about Please omfg PLEASE DO NOT TALK, you are smarter than me, fine i don't know you and you don't know me so how can you know ? those who say '' i am smarter than you'' without knowing the other guys is just an Idiot ...

    again, don't be mad, and Learn.
    AVA Player.

    ---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------



    cannot thanks you but if i could i would, also i never got proof about GS was getting paid or not, Aeria Say they Aren't but idk so i prefer do not say that, also if you are sure at 100% about it tell me please
    Are you really from canada? That english is just perfect!
    Anyways, I'll go back to lurking and reporting

  16. #29
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalF33t View Post
    Are you really from canada? That english is just perfect!
    Anyways, I'll go back to lurking and reporting
    true, everyone here know that my english suck btw if you report other's , what are you doing here ? :O MPGH = Multiple Player Game Hacking
    I Miss the old time


  17. #30
    DigitalF33t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    true, everyone here know that my english suck btw if you report other's , what are you doing here ? :O MPGH = Multiple Player Game Hacking
    I come from CA, lol.

    As long as it isn't game breaking I don't really do anything. I check it out on an alt account, then I'll go back to my main and just play legit.

    I do contribute with stuff once in a while, I was the first one to release the euro bug here. Meh. As long as AVA doesn't die and become the new CA I don't care what you guys are doing ^-^

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Calm down, dayumm.
    By Obscene in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 02:43 AM
  2. Calm down and read this
    By Uber why? in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 09:13 PM
  3. calm down!
    By mxshwarz in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 12:01 AM
  4. you guys needaaa calm down
    By beteasta3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 10:00 AM
  5. Calm down people
    By Marsicano in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 06:20 AM