Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    kaplilg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Redspot doesnt have do these hacks, he only get them from his assistants... hello Redspot is 15 years old, did u believe he can hacks????
    omg....

    ---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

    And yes he posted stuff...BUT... he send all infos before to aeria and this is how they know about all kind of CE hacks...
    You never made a hack so you shouldnt be criticizing him on what he does and unless u know were he lives i highly doubt you know if he makes them or not


  2. #17
    rickli1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Stressed
    wait, so he double crosses people, he makes hacks for us and tells Aeria about them?

  3. #18
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by rickli1 View Post
    wait, so he double crosses people, he makes hacks for us and tells Aeria about them?
    To let them patch it because of the leechers...

  4. #19
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Redspot doesnt have do these hacks, he only get them from his assistants... hello Redspot is 15 years old, did u believe he can hacks????
    omg....

    ---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

    And yes he posted stuff...BUT... he send all infos before to aeria and this is how they know about all kind of CE hacks...
    First of all I'm 17 and not 15.
    Age got nothing to do with CE skills, like @NekroX said "enough time learning the basics"
    What assistants are you the hell talking about, I made these tables BY MYSELF:
    -Roundskip and box adder (idea inspired from the last versions)
    -exp adding - 999kills once spwan.
    -Time changer, not that important.
    -Godmode/changing any bot HP in any coop mission.
    -Teleport!!!! no one actually have it at this moment.
    -GunAdder was my idea and made by me.
    -And at last, the amazing euro adder... idea inspired by mike and epicbug (none of them actually made the hack)

    and much more upcoming hacks .

    And the only hack that I sent to Aeria is the roundskipper, which actually didn't change anything! They didn't even patch it!
    Grow up for gods sake!!!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  5. #20
    Giggity-Goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    First of all I'm 17 and not 15.
    Age got nothing to do with CE skills, like @NekroX said "enough time learning the basics"
    What assistants are you the hell talking about, I made these tables BY MYSELF:
    -Roundskip and box adder (idea inspired from the last versions)
    -exp adding - 999kills once spwan.
    -Time changer, not that important.
    -Godmode/changing any bot HP in any coop mission.
    -Teleport!!!! no one actually have it at this moment.
    -GunAdder was my idea and made by me.
    -And at last, the amazing euro adder... idea inspired by mike and epicbug (none of them actually made the hack)

    and much more upcoming hacks .

    And the only hack that I sent to Aeria is the roundskipper, which actually didn't change anything! They didn't even patch it!
    Grow up for gods sake!!!
    I hope you realize Red, that selling hacks for a game is an you can be charged with a crime. Its the same as what is going on in combad Arms an Game Anarchy, as soon as you start selling hacks, you can be charged.

  6. #21
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,012
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,820
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @RedSpot

    Welcome Back buddy, I guess i can close this thread now

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

    RedSpot (07-16-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Why is redspot banned?
    By Maxedout in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 12:36 PM
  2. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  3. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  4. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM