Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
    What hes saying Red is release how you did it, not put together, release the parts an allow the members to put it together themselves.

    An keep the 1mil one to yourself, but release a 100k or something like that, the more you help the community the better standing an respect you will earn from the older members.
    I might release the 1mil if I see any leechers around.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    vmaxxx (07-18-2012)

  3. #17
    Giggity-Goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I might release the 1mil if I see any leechers around.
    I can leech it if you'd like Red.

  4. #18
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
    I can leech it if you'd like Red.
    Tell me who sold/gave it to you.
    And then leech it.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  5. #19
    Giggity-Goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Ahaha, Im not telling you anything, sorry Red. But it wasnt anyone giving it to us. Its a group of us, were a clan in AVA You'll know us if you've clan warrred at all.

    Also the person that did all the work goes by his in game name, for everything, so I dont want to give his name out. < Main reason.

    I've already got kids pming me, I dont want to give out his name, he'll be screwed, they'll spam him in game an on any forums out there they see his name. Lmao. His failure.
    Last edited by Giggity-Goo; 07-16-2012 at 09:19 PM.

  6. #20
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
    Ahaha, Im not telling you anything, sorry Red. But it wasnt anyone giving it to us. Its a group of us, were a clan in AVA You'll know us if you've clan warrred at all.

    Also the person that did all the work goes by his in game name, for everything, so I dont want to give his name out. < Main reason.
    I think I know who is he.
    I will investigate this tomorrow morning, I hope im wrong.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  7. #21
    Giggity-Goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Okay, the best way to leech it Red, is pick the smaller interval one, such as 1mil an release it to a handful of members, let them use it for a bit, then allow the general population have it. Thus their is not a influx of Capsule destruction, an you don't have the spamming of the forums.

  8. #22
    EpicBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
    Okay, the best way to leech it Red, is pick the smaller interval one, such as 1mil an release it to a handful of members, let them use it for a bit, then allow the general population have it. Thus their is not a influx of Capsule destruction, an you don't have the spamming of the forums.
    guess you are that anoying eddy just lying telling every one you can add money too... sad one more dumb kid...

    ---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

    i guess is better tou you guys like saying stuff is not true, because you all know i hate redspot and redspot hate me, sooo well iff someone haves something dont QQ and spam the website saying you have it... blablabla... and i will release.... blablabla... and im rendering the video....blablabla... and after 24 hours we keep waiting... soo guys stop it.... too answer too any more questions like how its done and wat you do blablabla, i will not tell or give or help anyone, in respect too that guy Redspot, soo my problems with him will not make me give it or help about this anyone, idk his opinion and i dont care... Cya all hope you guys can anderstand my point off view. Cumps EpicBug

  9. #23
    Giggity-Goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicBug View Post
    guess you are that anoying eddy just lying telling every one you can add money too... sad one more dumb kid...

    ---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

    i guess is better tou you guys like saying stuff is not true, because you all know i hate redspot and redspot hate me, sooo well iff someone haves something dont QQ and spam the website saying you have it... blablabla... and i will release.... blablabla... and im rendering the video....blablabla... and after 24 hours we keep waiting... soo guys stop it.... too answer too any more questions like how its done and wat you do blablabla, i will not tell or give or help anyone, in respect too that guy Redspot, soo my problems with him will not make me give it or help about this anyone, idk his opinion and i dont care... Cya all hope you guys can anderstand my point off view. Cumps EpicBug
    Lmao. Im not eddy, an your the biggest English failure ive ever seen. I actually had to try an understand what you said. Jesus. I have added euros, an my entire clan has been attacking the capsule shot. So Lawl.

  10. #24
    EpicBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
    Lmao. Im not eddy, an your the biggest English failure ive ever seen. I actually had to try an understand what you said. Jesus. I have added euros, an my entire clan has been attacking the capsule shot. So Lawl.
    soo trie too talk portuguese you dumb probably will be hard too you kid, and you are just one more saying haves it and is lying, soo fk you...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to EpicBug For This Useful Post:

    RedSpot (07-17-2012)

  12. #25
    mikepr0z101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Bored
    Um yea.

    Epicbug, me, redspot, and a few other people (brs and portugese) who dont speak english have it.

    Giggity is a liar.[COLOR="Silver"]

  13. #26
    Giggity-Goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
    Um yea.

    Epicbug, me, redspot, and a few other people (brs and portugese) who dont speak english have it.

    Giggity is a liar.[COLOR="Silver"]
    You guys assume, your the only ones that have it... lmao! Their culture. Nuff Said.

  14. #27
    DagothUr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    403
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    I guess I came in too late to be on topic...

    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    I do see your point. It is the one pitfall to my argument, the question of "How do you balance releasing a game-breaking hack with keeping the game alive?"
    I agree with this 100%. However, it is mostly through the fault of the company that backs AVA don't you think? I mean, its hard to have foresight of a exploit like this but it is harder not to take into account the hacking mechanisms already in place in society. Cheat Engine pointers have been around for AGES and the use of Cheat Engine attaching to a game has been patched in countless other MMO's. So why not on any of ijji's games?

    Another dull move on ijji's part is to allow some cap guns, package guns, and co-op weapons not to have a value if purchased through the in-game store. This boost in the AVA MPGH section realistically should not have occurred through such a simple exploit.

    Also, take for example when the gun adder was released publicly, ijji had the full opportunity to provide the game with a little down-time and really focus on releasing a quick patch for the hack. It could have been something simple; like multiplying the values of all guns by 2 or 6 or anything; to throw this community off of their feet for a couple of days in order to try and control what was happening.

    So, long story short, the moral dilemma of releasing a game-breaking hack for free should never occur in any MMO as no hacks like that should ever exist for the game. It is largely at fault of the security behind AVA, especially for not preventing; or even patching; the Cheat Engine exploits.

  15. #28
    EpicBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
    You guys assume, your the only ones that have it... lmao! Their culture. Nuff Said.
    look wo´s talking about culture looooo x 1milion (less then 20 minutes this one)ooooooool´s dude stfu

  16. #29
    Giggity-Goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicBug View Post
    look wo´s talking about culture looooo x 1milion (less then 20 minutes this one)ooooooool´s dude stfu
    Yes... 1mil every 20 minutes, mine's about the same. But Im done arguing with you, because you "children" are always right. Lawl.

  17. #30
    EpicBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
    Yes... 1mil every 20 minutes, mine's about the same. But Im done arguing with you, because you "children" are always right. Lawl.
    yours..... keep on ld farm... bb qqwer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] The Current State of Hacks [6/1]
    By NOOB in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 02:28 AM
  2. What Hacks Do the Current VIP Have
    By 21sean21 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 03:09 AM
  3. The weirdest and funniest thing EVER
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 11:51 AM
  4. WHat the current SWF for Adventure Quest
    By blitzbaby789 in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 06:25 AM
  5. Any links to working hacks for the current ver of CA?
    By mrtanman in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:26 AM