Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61
  1. #31
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
    I found some shits but I didn't release it, cuz I will never take money for this that's why I called u selfish cuz I hate money services like I said release it free or don't and I choose not to do it, I was one of the first guys founding xp adder, I founded erl bypass 1 year ago, etc, and u never saw me releasing it for money[COLOR="Silver"]
    Auhuehueuheu, Is that a BR joke?
    GTFO please!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #32
    rfpd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Auhuehueuheu, Is that a BR joke?
    GTFO please!
    first of all portuguese u fking terrorist moron I don't trust israel people they always pretend to be english, english gamers are 80% israelian, I don't like terrorist cuz they are fking liers u didn't even discovered that shits u are a leecher ur just a kid that take credits from other people and when some one discovers how to add guns to and release it u send the table to ijji so they can patch and the creators can't profit, ur a phony, ur from israel so ur lier, israel is dumb lying people so u GTFO

  3. #33
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
    first of all portuguese u fking terrorist moron I don't trust israel people they always pretend to be english, english gamers are 80% israelian, I don't like terrorist cuz they are fking liers u didn't even discovered that shits u are a leecher ur just a kid that take credits from other people and when some one discovers how to add guns to and release it u send the table to ijji so they can patch and the creators can't profit, ur a phony, ur from israel so ur lier, israel is dumb lying people so u GTFO
    Oh god, thats the last time im replying to your post...
    First of all, I'm not Israelian -thank god- im Palestinian and pround.
    And can you please prove that I'm a leecher? And if I'm not the original creator then where is the damn REAL CREATOR!!!!!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  4. #34
    SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    I need something to do Pizza only is boooring^^
    Pizza more and become fat -.- Gimme a piece too

    ---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
    first of all portuguese u fking terrorist moron I don't trust israel people they always pretend to be english, english gamers are 80% israelian, I don't like terrorist cuz they are fking liers u didn't even discovered that shits u are a leecher ur just a kid that take credits from other people and when some one discovers how to add guns to and release it u send the table to ijji so they can patch and the creators can't profit, ur a phony, ur from israel so ur lier, israel is dumb lying people so u GTFO
    Noob Racist -.- Noob "Aruba"ian or whatever country you live -.-

    Edit:- Googled, It's an Island.

  5. #35
    rfpd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
    Pizza more and become fat -.- Gimme a piece too

    ---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------




    Noob Racist -.- Noob "Aruba"ian or whatever country you live -.-

    Edit:- Googled, It's an Island.
    First of all not racist I just don't trust Israel gamers they are all scammers I say that for experience and if u even read my post u would notice I'm portuguese so stop random talking

    ---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Oh god, thats the last time im replying to your post...
    First of all, I'm not Israelian -thank god- im Palestinian and pround.
    And can you please prove that I'm a leecher? And if I'm not the original creator then where is the damn REAL CREATOR!!!!!

    You are a noob, u didn't discovered first round skipper did u? U just ask how to do it and " found " (leeched) the new address

  6. #36
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
    First of all not racist I just don't trust Israel gamers they are all scammers I say that for experience and if u even read my post u would notice I'm portuguese so stop random talking

    ---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------




    You are a noob, u didn't discovered first round skipper did u? U just ask how to do it and " found " (leeched) the new address
    Proof it you stupid kid ! OMG whats wrong with u?
    You know what is stereotype ? don't be one you lil fag.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  7. #37
    rfpd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Proof it you stupid kid ! OMG whats wrong with u?
    You know what is stereotype ? don't be one you lil fag.
    nop ur a kid leecher that takes credits for other people work and you say the real creators are the leechers! idiot kid!

  8. #38
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Pls dont Flame at this Thread, rfpd pls dont be racist and RedSpot i believe you createt this
    (i know it ). So don't answer and you didn't get in Trouble
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    RedSpot (07-20-2012)

  10. #39
    rickli1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Hey @zzzeta, i just added u on skype, please except
    and since they closed the co-op, u cant euro add anymore right?

  11. #40
    larcius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Yo Zeta when you see this can u reply to me on here if u can do it today? if you can ill come on on skype xD thanks bro

  12. #41
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    add me on msn k466843489@live.com

  13. #42
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Service wont work until they reopen co-op
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  14. #43
    plwx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Service wont work until they reopen co-op
    Not to mention you probably got all of them banned, since Aeria's probably going to be banning people who added or farmed euros to an excessive amount

  15. #44
    rickli1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Service wont work until they reopen co-op
    Plz accept my request on Skype !!!!!

  16. #45
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by rickli1 View Post
    Plz accept my request on Skype !!!!!
    i accept when the merge is done and i createt new hack^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 07:13 AM
  2. Selling high level account for 30 000nx (Nexon NA game money) or next best offer.
    By oOValkyrieOo in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 04:35 AM
  3. [Tutorial] MHWalker Easy Money *high level-ish*
    By emge9876 in forum Vindictus Tutorials
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 07:51 AM
  4. level 101 Runescape acc for Runesacpe money,
    By Frackky in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 03:02 PM
  5. How to make money @ low levels?
    By Jentage in forum Vindictus Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 08:18 AM