Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 98 of 98
  1. #91
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Just a question, what kind of anti hack system does aeria has now, I don't know t because I'm n Germany. Using a from of a dll you can use th hack for 64 and 32 bit, maybe you need a bypass to do it

  2. #92
    StaticHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    395
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    1,362
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Okay guys. Well, I can code in the main .net languages (C,C++,VB) and Delphi(reg, and XE). The CE source code is completely coded in Delphi


    Aeria will only block Cheat engines code signature, like Nexon did for Combat arms. I can basicly cut and paste allot of Cheat engines coding into a new form. Only keeping the essentials of CE for AvA. The process injection is easy enough, the searching of values can be made automated with the click of a button on a sexy INGAME GUI, and the round skipping and such aswell ^^.


    Now this can be completed and ready for testing within only a few weeks because it wont be coded from scratch ^^.


    Id like some ideas and on how i am going to release it. I dont want newphag leechers taking this hack and calling us fucking noobs. (Yes, i said US because im not amazing with CE like @RedSpot and or ummm that zeta guy i think and others ^^)



    So what im thinking about is a PM release. Only I and the contributing members to this project will have the fully compiled .exe and only they and I can send these out to only active and trustful members and/or people whom we think deserve it.



    May the Discussion begin ^^
    Undetectable cheat engine is a good way to go about it.
    Sorry if this is advertising but here's the link: Link didnt work
    Just google:

    How to make a UCE
    Last edited by StaticHS; 07-24-2012 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Link didnt work

  3. #93
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Was thinking about something like the pm sending system, if you have 20 posts you can send a pm.
    Why not make something that you need 100 posts to add that topic in forum or just to download that link, or just put a pass on the file...
    also I find this a real good Idea because the thrusted members of MPGH will never leech it, simply look how long the person is member, his number of posts, reputation and thanks...

    ---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

    @iDream4fun I will be able to help you this is why I sended u a pm, its the same as I sended to RedSpot, if you can use cheat engine, u will can use these software too...
    U said its the CE signature blocked from aeria right? then if we could use a other software as CE it would theoretic works? No?

  4. #94
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,222
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Was thinking about something like the pm sending system, if you have 20 posts you can send a pm.
    Why not make something that you need 100 posts to add that topic in forum or just to download that link, or just put a pass on the file...
    also I find this a real good Idea because the thrusted members of MPGH will never leech it, simply look how long the person is member, his number of posts, reputation and thanks...

    ---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

    @iDream4fun I will be able to help you this is why I sended u a pm, its the same as I sended to RedSpot, if you can use cheat engine, u will can use these software too...
    U said its the CE signature blocked from aeria right? then if we could use a other software as CE it would theoretic works? No?


    instead if blocking CE they just made all their shit server sides. Any hex/engine tool is useless.

  5. #95
    dirtjumpermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    Just a question, what kind of anti hack system does aeria has now, I don't know t because I'm n Germany. Using a from of a dll you can use th hack for 64 and 32 bit, maybe you need a bypass to do it
    there using Gameguard still but i think there making a md5 system for it.

    ---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    instead if blocking CE they just made all their shit server sides. Any hex/engine tool is useless.
    leboss is there a way to hide a program within a program like CE hidden in a macro because there not blocked and change the source code as in keep the important bits of CE ? its a noob question i know

  6. #96
    GtxRive123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ga, UNited States
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    I give this ideaa a million thumbs up..I would try to help but unfortunaltly i stopped with programming it gets harder and harder everytime.. i just want to say goodluck

  7. #97
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,744
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    We could ask the admins like dave liz disturbed to make a new section for only dual keybord members and above to enter

  8. #98
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,619
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,787
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Wait it blocks CE like Nexon? So if the anti cheat is like Nexon it should be easy to create a public aimbot hack. In the CA section there are tons of public aimbots that work.

    ---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
    We could ask the admins like dave liz disturbed to make a new section for only dual keybord members and above to enter
    Yea I agree! Doesnt CA have a section for people with only 1000+ or more?









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] New server need mod and ops!!![Cracked][24/7][Bukkit][102% No lag][Friendly Staff]
    By omiz1 in forum Minecraft Server Advertising
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 04:01 PM
  2. new server need mod and ops
    By jkteam in forum Minecraft Server Advertising
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 03:08 PM
  3. [SOLVED]new here need help and maybe a guide
    By Eclipse Demon in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 04:17 AM
  4. I need Support and Coders
    By Tom in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 06:29 PM
  5. making a new sig for myself and i need your help.
    By DeathScourge in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 05:12 PM