Thanks

Looking for Account!

I'm looking for an account with lots of guns. I don't care if you euro added or gun added the guns I'm just looking for an account with either lots of guns or 500k euros, a kdr higher than 1.2, and at least high rank enough for an SG556. I am willing to negotiate a price for the account and I do not mind if the account is hacked.

I'm hoping to find an account with either 500k plus euros or an account with at least 6 of the following *SG556, *Mp7, Veresk, Para, *Desmodus, *Fr, *M4A1 Carpio/mk3, *one or more Secondary Weapon Pistol perms, Blue Skull, Tpg, Dsr, Blaser, MP5SD5, XM8, Fn2000, and any other Cap Guns.

This is my first time buying, so I will be using a hopefully trusted middleman! Hope somebody has an account like this since there's been so many hackers haha

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heyitskevinxo View Post
    I'm looking for an account with lots of guns. I don't care if you euro added or gun added the guns I'm just looking for an account with either lots of guns or 500k euros, a kdr higher than 1.2, and at least high rank enough for an SG556. I am willing to negotiate a price for the account and I do not mind if the account is hacked.

I'm hoping to find an account with either 500k plus euros or an account with at least 6 of the following *SG556, *Mp7, Veresk, Para, *Desmodus, *Fr, *M4A1 Carpio/mk3, *one or more Secondary Weapon Pistol perms, Blue Skull, Tpg, Dsr, Blaser, MP5SD5, XM8, Fn2000, and any other Cap Guns.

This is my first time buying, so I will be using a hopefully trusted middleman! Hope somebody has an account like this since there's been so many hackers haha
    I have a nice offer for you add me on MSN: 211070@dockinga.nl
    If you dont have the real msn log on imo. im

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    PM me i have a account with 48 guns and 8 permanent pistols it has seroja as g coin waepon and a lot of eurocapsules
    2 desmodus/carpio/sidewinder/hawkeye/pirist burst/mad galil/dragonuv/SW 1911 (pistol)/ Ingram MAC (pistol)
    pm me if you`re interested

Thanks
    I have all the euro caps, it's 2lt 1 and has 6 mil. Enough money to buy things that you like. Offer me a price. Skype: andynewb and msn: andy.sailowtjai@live.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    I have all the euro caps, it's 2lt 1 and has 6 mil. Enough money to buy things that you like. Offer me a price. Skype: andynewb and msn: andy.sailowtjai@live.com
    Cool I'll buy for $10!