Thread: Who is banned?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    AvAhacker4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    every1 are banned -.-

  2. #32
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
    RIP iamvdzkevin
    time to start over again.....
    Hi, xDolan, RoyalLoui and iDrillYou are banned, ncie to meet you.
    Hoi lol

  3. #33
    kevinvdz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You Dont Wanna Know
    Posts
    702
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hahaha Lol all My Friends Are Banned ......... xd
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post


    Hi, xDolan, RoyalLoui and iDrillYou are banned, ncie to meet you.
    Hoi lol

  4. #34
    ferrarifan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Amazed
    haha u know P3r4KLeSNL?
    thats me :P

  5. #35
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,222
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    414
    My Mood
    Cynical
    lol. I told u guys that there will be Mass BANNING

  6. #36
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
    Hahaha Lol all My Friends Are Banned ......... xd
    I'm iDrillYou, RoyalLoui and xDolan is my friend

  7. #37
    kevinvdz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You Dont Wanna Know
    Posts
    702
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post


    I'm iDrillYou, RoyalLoui and xDolan is my friend
    i saw u alot at melee only and i was in ur clan

  8. #38
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
    i saw u alot at melee only and i was in ur clan
    Yup, it was fun...

  9. #39
    CCCP CR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind!
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amused
    I was using VPN Ghost and only one of my accs got quite rightly banned, one was deleted but the acc is unbanned. The others, also ones where i used hacks etc. did not get banned yet...

  10. #40
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Occult View Post
    Look, you are mad because you got banned. You don't care that others got banned or if the game was "ruined." I bet if you didn't get banned you wouldn't be here raging and acting so immature accusing people of things even though you were part of "ruining" the game. If you weren't banned you would be in the release section downloading more hacks and would be happy with yourself. And just saying, RedSpot's gunadder didn't even ruin the game. All of the guns you can get from the gunadder are completely terrible except the MG. Yea, you see people with Tar cherry and Pnade, but you are complaining about it even though you added them yourself? Grow up and take responsibility for you your own actions and quit crying all over the forum saying you are leaving when you are still here.
    AND FOR ALL THE BITSCH WHO DONT HAVE UNDERSTAND!!!!!I GOT UNBAN FROM MY FRIEND GM....

    I have not use any hack from redspot on my main, I paid him at the begin of his fucking services, he added me some money with the Roundskipper, and I was banned IDK how but because of all LD Badges...
    So you can understand now why Im in war with Redspot!!

    Read from yourself why I was banned...fucking idiots!
    Dear IamYourTerror ,

    Thank you for contacting us.

    We regret to inform you that your account has been found taking part in the Lockdown
    ''Roundskipper'' farm and has received a permanent ban.

    We are not currently taking Ban Appeals on the matter and will revisit these
    accounts on a later date to see if it warrants a second chance.

    You will have to create a new account if you wish to keep playing.

    Regards,

    Team Action


    SO happy now to discover the verity? Only redspot used a lot of times his roundskipper shit on my main, adding me so much LD badges and over 7000days DE, so!

    IF he doesnt have released his hacks, NO ONE here would be banned!
    When you are suffisely intelligent in your little head, Redspot would have the time to get you in his hand like he do already...
    Using the hacks wasnt the problem!, but the releasing to public and staff from Aeria was the problem
    Im not selfish like him and this is why I try to explain you all how Redspot banned you!
    That you never more do the same error!

  11. #41
    Occult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    AND FOR ALL THE BITSCH WHO DONT HAVE UNDERSTAND!!!!!I GOT UNBAN FROM MY FRIEND GM....

    I have not use any hack from redspot on my main, I paid him at the begin of his fucking services, he added me some money with the Roundskipper, and I was banned IDK how but because of all LD Badges...
    So you can understand now why Im in war with Redspot!!

    Read from yourself why I was banned...fucking idiots!
    Dear IamYourTerror ,

    Thank you for contacting us.

    We regret to inform you that your account has been found taking part in the Lockdown
    ''Roundskipper'' farm and has received a permanent ban.

    We are not currently taking Ban Appeals on the matter and will revisit these
    accounts on a later date to see if it warrants a second chance.

    You will have to create a new account if you wish to keep playing.

    Regards,

    Team Action


    SO happy now to discover the verity? Only redspot used a lot of times his roundskipper shit on my main, adding me so much LD badges and over 7000days DE, so!

    IF he doesnt have released his hacks, NO ONE here would be banned!
    When you are suffisely intelligent in your little head, Redspot would have the time to get you in his hand like he do already...
    Using the hacks wasnt the problem!, but the releasing to public and staff from Aeria was the problem
    Im not selfish like him and this is why I try to explain you all how Redspot banned you!
    That you never more do the same error!
    You still don't get it do you? He is more selfless than selfish considering the fact that he would even release these hacks. You are just mad that everybody made you look like a fool. You are just yelling at air because nobody cares about what you have to say. And by the way, redspot did not release the roundskipper which was the hack that actually "broke" the game. And you are the one with the inferior intelligence. It was your fault you got banned because it was YOUR choice to get added euros. Obviously paying for euro adding service doesn't mean he's going to play legit games for you and gain supply points. Use your brain. Obviously he was going to use hacks on your account to add euros and YOU took the risk. Quit trying to act so innocent when using hacks is against the rules you agreed on when you signed up for the game.
    Last edited by Occult; 08-03-2012 at 02:43 PM.
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

  12. #42
    BtchPls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
    I got banned well i think so i got this : Sorry. The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service.
    that means im banned or what if im banned i stop ava so lets not hope so xd
    Ja man, ik ben ook banned op lNewStartl ik heb geen een hack gebruikt het 32bit maar, echt he door mpgh zijn wel heel veel onschuldige geband. Ben hier om te kijken voor stuff zijn wel nice stuff. Maar zoals ik al zei door mpgh zijn heel veel onschuldige luitjes geband. R.I.P A.V.A En mijn pro acc. Krijg kanker aeria

    ---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifan View Post
    haha u know P3r4KLeSNL?
    thats me :P
    Ben je banned? Ik ook JoJo. Voor geen een reden, heb acc aangemaakt voor dit maar. Echt serieus. Fk aeria kkrmongolen

  13. #43
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPls View Post
    Ja man, ik ben ook banned op lNewStartl ik heb geen een hack gebruikt het 32bit maar, echt he door mpgh zijn wel heel veel onschuldige geband. Ben hier om te kijken voor stuff zijn wel nice stuff. Maar zoals ik al zei door mpgh zijn heel veel onschuldige luitjes geband. R.I.P A.V.A En mijn pro acc. Krijg kanker aeria

    ---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------



    Ben je banned? Ik ook JoJo. Voor geen een reden, heb acc aangemaakt voor dit maar. Echt serieus. Fk aeria kkrmongolen
    Talk English lol

  14. #44
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
    RIP iamvdzkevin
    time to start over again.....
    start over?
    you have another high rank account no name is without the iam in the beginning!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. @CF VIP and person who got banned with "E"
    By NoJustice in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 11:19 PM
  2. Who can ban me?
    By L3G3ND_KILL3R in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 02:36 PM
  3. Who got banned from Z8 game ???
    By boyrent in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:59 PM
  4. Group for those who are banned!
    By HACKINGPIE in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 11:34 AM
  5. so who got banned?
    By lolz2much in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:25 PM