Did I say I had a Razer mouse? No, I didn't, you presumptuous moron. Please enlighten me as to how ANY macro could be superior (especially the one advertised in this thread). Once you have the ability to program mouse clicks and keystrokes, with corresponding millisecond delays, you can't get any better.
Also, using a mouse-based macro is superior in every way from the software-based macro you tout as being so grand. The software macro you say is oh-so-great has several problems, namely:
1) It's a piece of software that can be detected and patched
2) Using it violates the ToS that Aeria has, so you can get banned if you get caught using it (through GG scans/reports or other players reporting you)
A mouse-based macro (the kind I use already) has benefits over this advertised macro, namely:
1) It cannot be detected, since it uses NO CPU threads, processes, or power
2) It does not violate the Aeria ToS
3) I will be able to use it forever, it can never get patched (as software macros always tend to do, they get patched)
tl;dr Could you be any more stupid?