View Poll Results: Would you pay 1 dollar for a months use of my macro?

Voters
48. This poll is closed
  • Yes

6 12.50%
  • Undecided

10 20.83%
  • No

32 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Would you pay $1 for a months access to my macro?

Since my macro has been detected i have decided to re-code it from scratch and improve any buggy features, but i want to keep it more remote and private. The best way i can think to do this is to charge 1 dollar a month for it (and updates). Would you be willing to pay one dollar per month to use it? Otherwise i will just keep it private.

Thanks
    I think it is a better idea to make it 1$ because literally almost every other game there is probably at least one macro user. It is getting out of hand and I think you deserve money for what you do because most of the people who downloaded it didn't even say thanks. I personally wouldn't pay 1$ for the macro because I never used it to begin with but I'm sure if people wanted it enough, they would buy it.
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No.

I have a mouse that I can program undetectable macros into and use forever.
    Derped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Occult View Post
    I think it is a better idea to make it 1$ because literally almost every other game there is probably at least one macro user. It is getting out of hand and I think you deserve money for what you do because most of the people who downloaded it didn't even say thanks. I personally wouldn't pay 1$ for the macro because I never used it to begin with but I'm sure if people wanted it enough, they would buy it.
    Thank you for understanding! I poured out days and days of work into the macro released here, and hardly got anything out of it, not even a few thanks (that is until they added the download and thanks button! ). On top of that the use of it was rampant!

Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    No.

I have a mouse that I can program undetectable macros into and use forever.
    The only difference is that mine has a TON of extra features. Not to mention things you can't even do with a normal hardware macro, or a combination of things, you also can't set c4 with a hardware macro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibesjr View Post
    The only difference is that mine has a TON of extra features. Not to mention things you can't even do with a normal hardware macro, or a combination of things, you also can't set c4 with a hardware macro.
    Why the f*** would you want to set the C4 w/ a macro? Also, you're 100% wrong. Every heard of PROGRAMMABLE mice? I can program any key combination (mouse and/or keyboard) with corresponding millisecond delays (if I want to time it precisely).

Your program does nothing I cannot already do.
    Derped

Thanks
    1. None will pay for a macro,

2. even if you recode it, it will probatly not work, because they didn't patch your macro, they patched external input for 64b
    I Miss the old time

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    No, I don't macro!

Thanks
    I would pay $1 but I dont use it. The poll is not a good idea because, realistically, the only people who would vote are active members of the forums or leechers who don't want to pay anything.

There is no harm in charging $1 anyways if no-one would buy it. Its better to get a little income than none at all by keeping it private.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DagothUr View Post
    I would pay $1 but I dont use it. The poll is not a good idea because, realistically, the only people who would vote are active members of the forums or leechers who don't want to pay anything.

There is no harm in charging $1 anyways if no-one would buy it. Its better to get a little income than none at all by keeping it private.
    its a macro, the best stay release to pub, if it were a hack well, also as you know you cannot sell your macro here, because macro is considered as a hack and you cannot sell a hack on mpgh
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    YOUR MACRO IS NOT EVEN WORKING, WHY I WOULD PAY FOR A MACRO, MACRO IS FOR NOOOOOOOOB WHO JUST KNOW HOW TO SPRAY AND SNIPING WITHOUT SHIFTING OR BRAKING.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wats a macro i dont play this game but i see it on project blackout wat can i do with this macro
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    its a macro, the best stay release to pub, if it were a hack well, also as you know you cannot sell your macro here, because macro is considered as a hack and you cannot sell a hack on mpgh
    PLAYING TOO MUCH COUNTER STRIKE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Macros are dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i'd pay if ya put some pwrlvling stuff in it.
    Skype ; krushhtv
    Successful buys / sells ; 3/3
    When adding on skype message me why you adding please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ur Macro is very good work, ur extras are nice and better than in every other macro.
    And @27ecastudent: U cannot even programm a mousemacro with the Razor macro maker that is as good as Dibesjr's Macro.
    I would pay 1$ / month for ur Macro, but only if its not via PayPal or any other direct credit institute service.

Then it would be nice if u give more details like best settings for C/s or Quickswich... Or u just have an option where u can tap one weapon and the best settings for this weapon (most shots/sec / silent / not silent ) are inserted in the gaps...
    Last edited by CCCP CR; 08-02-2012 at 04:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I still use your MACRO...

It works fine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast