Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
    Dutch
    English
    Korean.
    jaja sure...

    ---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

    I mean speaking a language perfectly not only some words...
    I can say, writte some work from about 20 languages to..

  2. #17
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    jaja sure...
    I'm born and raised in Holland, My mother is Chinese, My father is Korean -.-

  3. #18
    solitex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    So @solitex ... you talk about humiliate but you are the noobiest leecher here, you don't have any right to critic a member who have gave an Idea (MPGH is a forum and forum=feedbacks, Ideas, Reactions...)
    WHO says its impossible?? Redspot? ear on him you blind guy... this is possible to change the guns because they are ''client sided default guns'' how did I can change my unscopped m24 to a scopped m24 then...?

    @ailee Im totally okay with you, thank you for sharing your Ideas and continue to do it... Don't take care at these idiots... This is why I gave you 2 thanks, 1 for your Idea and 1 for your comeback to solitex

    and I say it again! @all here on MPGH Im not english so please excuse my bad english and before critic me, look first on yourself!
    lol LOOK U MAD BRO. u can not even write english properly. I critize u in other threads because u badmouthing people like redspot.
    Now u want to look smart and take revenge in doing telling me I have no right to tell someone about his idea. WTF
    U know what? here is AVA discussion. I tell TS that his idea noob.

    U know urself u tell and making people mad. My reasons to tell him that his idea noob ---To be objective about this thread:

    1. Why the hell we need the value of G3a3,mp5a3, m24 . What for does this do? Nothing! we already have redduck value

    2. TS said maybe redspot or others could change the value to any other guns. How noob was that?
    till now we do already have redduck bat value and change the value to any guns. We can still do gun add without his IDEA.
    What is the difference between the existing gun add methods now and the unpracticable idea from TS???

    Dont thanks ailee for what he said. U should look for reasons. Furthermore with that arguments from ailee he doesnt look smarter. For ur comments jsut now u dont even look smart. He just bypassess my question to him. So u exerath are noobiest member here.
    It seems u are "only by emotions controlled" kid and talk big about TS comeback here and dont get my idea.

    U blame other, look at ur other thread. From what I see u are the most arrogant guy here in AVA mpgh. From all ur thread I read U just blaming people and badmouthing.
    Last edited by solitex; 08-09-2012 at 09:45 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to solitex For This Useful Post:

    RedSpot (08-09-2012)

  5. #19
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Dutch is your 1st language (it's like english)
    If you have chinese or korean origins its normal too that you can speak this language..

    ---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by solitex View Post
    lol LOOK U MAD BRO. u can not even write english properly. I critize u in other threads because u badmouthing people like redspot.
    Now u want to look smart and take revenge in doing telling me I have no right to tell someone about his idea. WTF

    U know urself u tell and making people mad. To be objective about this thread:

    1. Why the hell we need the value of G3a3,mp5a3, m24 . What for does this do?

    2. TS said maybe redspot or others could change the value to any other guns. How noob was that? ! till now we do have redduck bat value and change the value to any guns. What is the difference?

    U blame other, look at ur other thread. U are the most arrogant guy here in mpgh. From all ur thread i read just blaming people.
    @solitex halt mo deine fresse, wenn ich redspot runter gemacht hatte, ich hatte meinen rechte, der is ne scammer...der hatte AvA gekillt, jeder hatte diesen scheisse euro waffen, anaconda, und so ne scheisse
    Du kennst der garnichts... Ich hatte ne paar kunden fur him gefunden und der hatte nie meinen kostenlose waffen gegeben, und jetzt kommt er zu mir weinen dass ich den kostenlos unbanniert.. wenn du ne beweis willst ich schicke dir meine skype diskution...

    Du bist nur ein leecher hier, ich bin nur 1 monat mehr member als du und habe 200post mehr und eine paar ''danke'' bekommen also gucke mo selbst auf dich und wenn du net froh bist, ist mir doch egal...
    Ich wurde dich nemmer beantworten weil ich habe kein zeit zu verlieren mit ne idiot wie du, meine meinung ist schon gesagt!

    ---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

    PS: You wasn't telling ailee about his idea but critize he/she ...
    You said noobiest idea...not me so fuck off and shut up forever about GOOD IDEAS from people!
    You cannot gave some ideas so stay voiceless now!

  6. #20
    solitex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Dutch is your 1st language (it's like english)
    If you have chinese or korean origins its normal too that you can speak this language..

    ---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------


    @solitex halt mo deine fresse, wenn ich redspot runter gemacht hatte, ich hatte meinen rechte, der is ne scammer...der hatte AvA gekillt, jeder hatte diesen scheisse euro waffen, anaconda, und so ne scheisse
    Du kennst der garnichts... Ich hatte ne paar kunden fur him gefunden und der hatte nie meinen kostenlose waffen gegeben, und jetzt kommt er zu mir weinen dass ich den kostenlos unbanniert.. wenn du ne beweis willst ich schicke dir meine skype diskution...

    Du bist nur ein leecher hier, ich bin nur 1 monat mehr member als du und habe 200post mehr und eine paar ''danke'' bekommen also gucke mo selbst auf dich und wenn du net froh bist, ist mir doch egal...
    Ich wurde dich nemmer beantworten weil ich habe kein zeit zu verlieren mit ne idiot wie du, meine meinung ist schon gesagt!

    ---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

    PS: You wasn't telling ailee about his idea but critize he/she ...
    You said noobiest idea...not me so fuck off and shut up forever about GOOD IDEAS from people!
    You cannot gave some ideas so stay voiceless now!
    exerath is mad and now telling me in german that im noob leecher. Shame on u bro. Wach auf bitte, und beantworte meine Fragen wofür die Idee gebraucht wird?
    wir haben ja schon die GunAdding Methode. Mit seiner Idee weiß man nur dass die Default Waffen zumindest client side sind. Mehr nicht, brauchen wir wirklich die Werte zu finden?

    klar brauchen wir nicht. LoL exerath du never grow up person
    Last edited by solitex; 08-09-2012 at 09:57 AM.

  7. #21
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @solitex das war ne gute idee fur ändern die default waffen ohne beweise von gun adder, das heißt das wir können add die gun adder waffen nur fur der zeit wo wir online sind... kein beweise von ne cherry oder egal was[COLOR="Silver"]

    ---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

    [/COLOR @solitex nur so fur sagen, wir können die gun ID ändern fur haben zum beispiel ein tar21 cherry auf unsere lehr account ohne der in unsere inventar zu haben, ich habe schon gerade welche getrollt in airplane mit der cherry

  8. #22
    solitex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    @solitex das war ne gute idee fur ändern die default waffen ohne beweise von gun adder, das heißt das wir können add die gun adder waffen nur fur der zeit wo wir online sind... kein beweise von ne cherry oder egal was[COLOR="Silver"]

    ---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

    [/COLOR @solitex nur so fur sagen, wir können die gun ID ändern fur haben zum beispiel ein tar21 cherry auf unsere lehr account ohne der in unsere inventar zu haben, ich habe schon gerade welche getrollt in airplane mit der cherry
    LOL ich sehe nun ein. Wenn das so wäre, wäre die Idee nicht schlecht. Ob das realisierbar ist, das ist die Frage. Wie kann man tempörar die Waffen benutzen?

    Dont be mad bro
    Last edited by solitex; 08-09-2012 at 10:23 AM.

  9. #23
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by solitex View Post
    LOL ich sehe nun ein. Wenn das so wäre, wäre die Idee nicht schlecht. Ob das realisierbar ist, das ist die Frage. Wie kann man tempörar die Waffen benutzen?

    Dont be mad bro
    @solitex its ok,excuse me if Im sometimes mad but the Idea would work at 100% this is why im working about :P

    ---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

    All what we need to know now is if the default guns are a value or simply a file in the avagame folder (if this is a file we will have simply to copy and paste a choosed weapon file and paste it in the default gun folder...)
    PS:this is only an hypothese..
    Last edited by exerath; 08-09-2012 at 10:31 AM.

  10. #24
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,744
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
    Dutch
    English
    Korean.
    Nailed it

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to S|W|P For This Useful Post:

    RedSpot (08-09-2012)

  12. #25
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    I had my rights too... you don't even know anything about him...
    and its me wayne what you say about my english, if you can talk 4 other languages tell me

    and does this be right? this isnt only an answer...this is unrespect...
    ''ok I WOULD SAY THIS THREAD IS NOOBIEST THREAD eVER
    :9 THAT IS MY IDEA ABOUT UR asking idea. dONT BE MAD BRO.Learn to grow up. dont call or humiliate parents like 13 years old kiddo.''
    dude wth is that picture u choose for ur avatar????

  13. #26
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Couldn't we change that value to another gun? It doesn't seem like those guns that magically appear in your hands is server sided because it isn't in your inventory.
    The server automatically put these guns in your hands cause you can't play without anything.

  14. #27
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @reeaper why? you don't like it? :P
    Last edited by exerath; 08-09-2012 at 11:41 AM.

  15. #28
    Ambix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    hue .

  16. #29
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    So @solitex ... you talk about humiliate but you are the noobiest leecher here, you don't have any right to critic a member who have gave an Idea (MPGH is a forum and forum=feedbacks, Ideas, Reactions...)
    WHO says its impossible?? Redspot? ear on him you blind guy... this is possible to change the guns because they are ''client sided default guns'' how did I can change my unscopped m24 to a scopped m24 then...?

    @ailee Im totally okay with you, thank you for sharing your Ideas and continue to do it... Don't take care at these idiots... This is why I gave you 2 thanks, 1 for your Idea and 1 for your comeback to solitex

    and I say it again! @all here on MPGH Im not english so please excuse my bad english and before critic me, look first on yourself!
    Thats just pathetic, didn't you prove that your an idiot already?

    you and your friend trying to track my IP address over Skype
    such a fail.

    ---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    All what we need to know now is if the default guns are a value
    YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THE GUN DOESN'T EXIST!!!! YOUR INVENTORY IS EMPTTTTTTTTTTY!!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  17. #30
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Thats just pathetic, didn't you prove that your an idiot already?

    you and your friend trying to track my IP address over Skype
    such a fail.

    ---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------



    YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THE GUN DOESN'T EXIST!!!! YOUR INVENTORY IS EMPTTTTTTTTTTY!!
    @RedSpot
    Ah yes? you are sure ?
    look that then:
    Adresse IP:
    77.124.152.236
    ISP:
    "Golden Lines Cable"
    Code country:
    IL (Israel)
    Code Région:
    05
    Town:
    Ramat Gan
    Postal code:
    Latitude GPS:
    32.080601
    Longitude GPS:
    34.814201

    and here:
    Adresse IP:
    77.126.3.15
    ISP:
    "Golden Lines Cable"
    Code country:
    IL (Israel)
    Code Région:
    02
    Ville:
    Hod Hasharon
    Code postal:
    Latitude GPS:
    32.150799
    Longitude GPS:
    34.888302

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SELLING RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT ONLY $20!!
    By jammiedodger in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 06:59 PM
  2. Working Unbanned Accounts
    By dubs in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 02:04 AM
  3. selling combat arms(NA) account only 5.00USD
    By indo2k10 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 05:46 PM
  4. I HAS A IDEA. CA PLAYERS ONLY!!
    By Stealez4ever in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 06:40 PM
  5. unban accounts
    By kaduna in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 08:42 AM