Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by solitex View Post
    LOL U BRAGGED AGAIN ABOUT UR POST AND THANKS. U only get 240 posth helllooooo and 23 thanks. U are not even a donator!!!! Stop bragging about it.

    Go get life u silly faggot!
    Just 2 days ago U said in other thread that u would send ip adress from redpot to aeria. Now in this thread u say u have done ur revenge. So in my view u are the one who leak the info out. Yes you!!!
    Hahahaha MOST... IDIOT... PERSON... EVER!
    Im not a spy from aeria you moron...
    And you are not a donator too, but a leecher who wait the upload of hacks cause you can't do one alone!
    CHOOB!

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    It's holiday and this time I'm not going abroad.
    Not in one month
    not in one month ok in 2 months... then why it shows Jun 2012? Bug?

  2. #32
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Hahahaha MOST... IDIOT... PERSON... EVER!
    Im not a spy from aeria you moron...
    And you are not a donator too, but a leecher who wait the upload of hacks cause you can't do one alone!
    CHOOB!

    ---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------



    not in one month ok in 2 months... then why it shows Jun 2012? Bug?
    Are you Jellyfish or something?

  3. #33
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    Are you Jellyfish or something?
    Im just surprised that you can got 1000+ posts in only 2-3 months...

  4. #34
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by solitex View Post
    LOL U BRAGGED AGAIN ABOUT UR POST AND THANKS. U only get 240 posth helllooooo and 23 thanks. U are not even a donator!!!! Stop bragging about it.

    Go get life u silly faggot!
    Just 2 days ago U said in other thread that u would send ip adress from redpot to aeria. Now in this thread u say u have done ur revenge. So in my view u are the one who leak the info out. Yes you!!!
    You are a fking leecher and your not a donator also! So stoo talking sht

  5. #35
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    You are a fking leecher and your not a donator also! So stoo talking sht
    You're*

    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Im just surprised that you can got 1000+ posts in only 2-3 months...
    Alright lol

  6. #36
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    You're*


    Alright lol
    You are and you're are the same.

  7. #37
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    You are and you're are the same.
    Mindblown readed it wrong

  8. #38
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

    Mindblown readed it wrong
    Wow, was that the first time you failed?

  9. #39
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Wow, was that the first time you failed?
    Dunno lol
    /10char

  10. #40
    CCCP CR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind!
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amused
    Back to topic: I use a Proxy-Programm like VPN Ghost. This is the best method to avoid bans on legit accounts if ure also hacking on other ones...
    Other Question:
    Why did Aeria delete on one acc the character, but left the acc unbanned? Sense?

  11. #41
    se7enthsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,069
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Amused
    why you be hacking bro. you know u gonna get banned. lmao
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU


  12. #42
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,636
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yea... I was using some hacks and my main got banned so I created a new account... Solid 3.0 SD with legit exp and gameplay... 2 days after I created it, it got banned.
    And I created 1 more account and it too got banned. However I didnt get IP blocked so I can still play.

    ---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP CR View Post
    Back to topic: I use a Proxy-Programm like VPN Ghost. This is the best method to avoid bans on legit accounts if ure also hacking on other ones...
    Other Question:
    Why did Aeria delete on one acc the character, but left the acc unbanned? Sense?
    Well I bet Aeria knows that your gonna make another account after you get banned so why bother banning an entire account. It would be easier for them to delete the character in game. Plus your credit card information and email and stuff are in the account and Aeria probrably thinks its a hassle creating a new acc and re typing everything in and they dont want to lose any players. So they try to enforce the law and keep the community "happy" by saving some trouble of re-typing information etc etc...









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Did this ever happen to you guys?
    By Imcrack in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 07:36 AM
  2. have this ever happened?
    By MicroManage in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:25 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 09:09 PM
  4. WOW O.o did this really happen?
    By ken135 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:48 AM
  5. Has this ever happened to you?
    By Missy_Lynne in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 01:55 PM