Thread: UAV Wallhack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    bastiaan189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    So you like to hack ava so badly because you're 10 years old, no skills and no money to buy ***********s. He is making a point.
    If you wanna hack till ava is nothing then congrats you deserve a medal now. your post makes you look like a noob leecher who can't play without hacks.
    Well that escalated quickly, also, ava is nothing anymore, i dont use hacks hueheuehue, i just play sniperonly, bcuz only the uav hack thingy is OP there.

  2. #17
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    yeah he posted that after a week of releasing... also too late.. and why releasing this fucking hack?
    Ive hacked on AvA before he release the gunadder hack, never got reported, never got a new GG update... this release have kill the game for all hackers here...

    ---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

    2days after he released his shit gunadder we got a GG update, also for me its his fault... without this bitsch I will be now hacking and trolling people on AvA like much people here...
    Do you think that gun add destroyed Ava? Well thanks to avanoobcake there is more people banned, more then 30%, thanks to him coop closed till 23 july.

  3. #18
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    @exerath can you stop crying? its just a game afterall.
    I had an account way better than yours, full of gcoin capguns... and it got banned.
    I didn't say a word because I knew this was going to happen soon or later.
    get over it!!!!!!!!!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  4. #19
    flamesword888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    yeah he posted that after a week of releasing... also too late.. and why releasing this fucking hack?
    Ive hacked on AvA before he release the gunadder hack, never got reported, never got a new GG update... this release have kill the game for all hackers here...

    ---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

    First, thanks for agreeing with my previous points. However, I disagree with yours about Redspot.
    2days after he released his shit gunadder we got a GG update, also for me its his fault... without this bitsch I will be now hacking and trolling people on AvA like much people here...

    To think that Redspot is to blame for yours and others' bans is selfish and unrealistic. That would be equivalent to saying that Marlboro is responsible for all smoke caused lung-cancer-related deaths in the world, which simply isn't true.

    You were banned only because you used a hack; the fact is that you violated the ToS by using a 3rd Party Program. It just so happened that those who abused Redspot's hack were more easily caught by Aeria because the hack was so easily detectable.

    Then again, I blame all hacks for killing AVA, but mostly the ones that affect the players' gameplay experience.

  5. #20
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by flamesword888 View Post
    To think that Redspot is to blame for yours and others' bans is selfish and unrealistic. That would be equivalent to saying that Marlboro is responsible for all smoke caused lung-cancer-related deaths in the world, which simply isn't true.

    You were banned only because you used a hack; the fact is that you violated the ToS by using a 3rd Party Program. It just so happened that those who abused Redspot's hack were more easily caught by Aeria because the hack was so easily detectable.

    Then again, I blame all hacks for killing AVA, but mostly the ones that affect the players' gameplay experience.
    @exerath learn from this kid please

  6. #21
    flamesword888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
    @exerath learn from this kid please
    Not a kid, but I wouldn't blame you for calling me one. It seems like everyone here is a kid, which of course includes the seller who called me a sucker for not buying his account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] AVA Cheat Engine UAV/Wallhack Tutorial
    By DrGreedy in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 02:25 PM
  2. Wallhack
    By Fortran in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 12:13 AM
  3. How I make wallhack?
    By RaidenDXX in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 02:28 PM
  4. Hacks for Warrock (Aimbot, Wallhack)
    By Clarity in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 06:30 PM
  5. [SEARCHING]Wallhack or Radar
    By stfustfu in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 12:37 AM