Thread: NEW TO AVA

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    socooltheygowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Please wait....
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amazed

    NEW TO AVA

    Hey guys ima buy a new laptop and ive been playing project blackout is ava a good game i dont want to download it and it sucks give me opinions about the game pros and cons if its good i will download


    every opinion gets a like
    PLAYING TOO MUCH COUNTER STRIKE

  2. #2
    ikaheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Amused
    It doesn't really matter what others think, because every one has their own opinions.

  3. #3
    socooltheygowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Please wait....
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amazed
    but i just wanna know wat people think
    Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
    It doesn't really matter what others think, because every one has their own opinions.
    PLAYING TOO MUCH COUNTER STRIKE

  4. #4
    ikaheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Amused
    I personally, like the game. But it's starting to die to to all of the hacks that have been released (mainly by MPGH hue hue hue).

  5. #5
    socooltheygowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Please wait....
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amazed
    so its one of those games where hackers fck up the game yea thats wat happend to project blackout thats y i want to move to a different game crossfire suck combat arms suck hard lol well..... wat do u expect from a hacking site lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
    I personally, like the game. But it's starting to die to to all of the hacks that have been released (mainly by MPGH hue hue hue).
    PLAYING TOO MUCH COUNTER STRIKE

  6. #6
    ikaheel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    129
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's not really that bad, it's just that some users are starting to leave. 6,000 accounts got banned, then Aeria decided to make most bans temporary but include an inventory wipe. I don't know, just try the game out and you'll see for yourself.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ikaheel For This Useful Post:

    socooltheygowo (08-17-2012)

  8. #7
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Don't spend money on AP until you're a much higher rank. AvA is a great game, yeah there are hackers, but it's not nearly as bad as some of the other games out there (crossfire/warrock/CA/etc).

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    socooltheygowo (08-17-2012)

  10. #8
    socooltheygowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Please wait....
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amazed
    alright guys thanks for the feed back
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Don't spend money on AP until you're a much higher rank. AvA is a great game, yeah there are hackers, but it's not nearly as bad as some of the other games out there (crossfire/warrock/CA/etc).
    PLAYING TOO MUCH COUNTER STRIKE

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to socooltheygowo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (08-17-2012)

  12. #9
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by socooltheygowo View Post
    alright guys thanks for the feed back
    No problem I definitely suggest giving it a try, it's a pretty fun game if you ignore the QQ'ing of the higher ranks when they're killed, and the guns are fairly well balanced (until Aeria screws that up too of course )

  13. #10
    socooltheygowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Please wait....
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amazed
    okey i will but im new to pc games but.... wats QQing
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    No problem I definitely suggest giving it a try, it's a pretty fun game if you ignore the QQ'ing of the higher ranks when they're killed, and the guns are fairly well balanced (until Aeria screws that up too of course )
    PLAYING TOO MUCH COUNTER STRIKE

  14. #11
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by socooltheygowo View Post
    okey i will but im new to pc games but.... wats QQing
    Bitching/moaning, if you notice QQ looks like two eyes with tears coming out, the original reference was from WoW but now in FPS's it relates to someone who is complaining

  15. #12
    GuidoHe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    I actually thoucht it was the best fos game ever until i found mpgh lawl

    ---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

    Fps*
    /10chars

  16. #13
    SystemCore™.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    its a alright game i guess.. Apart from some hackers coming along... I dont personally see many hackers in my room... But i think you should definately give it a try.. Who knows, You might like it

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemCore™. For This Useful Post:

    socooltheygowo (08-17-2012)

  18. #14
    socooltheygowo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Please wait....
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol alright cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Bitching/moaning, if you notice QQ looks like two eyes with tears coming out, the original reference was from WoW but now in FPS's it relates to someone who is complaining


    ---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

    alright cool man thanks for ur opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemCore™. View Post
    its a alright game i guess.. Apart from some hackers coming along... I dont personally see many hackers in my room... But i think you should definately give it a try.. Who knows, You might like it
    PLAYING TOO MUCH COUNTER STRIKE

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] New to AVA hacking
    By Xlilzoosk8rX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 06:44 PM
  2. help me i am new to ava hacking how do i get hacks
    By Kirk Luther in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 07:33 PM
  3. New to AVA Hacking
    By Poison in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 10:11 PM
  4. New to AVA
    By Nate in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 11:33 AM
  5. Im new to ava hacking please help
    By getdum in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 09:17 AM