Thread: 500k every hour

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70
  1. #31
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    @RedSpot
    He asked to me to send an account, not to you! ... So stop begging now for got this euros.. Do like me go work, pay these AP and pay him like us all here
    You never do nothing ''usefull'' for free like this so why does he do this for you for free?
    You are only interessed for things who are free and ask money for do it on other accounts, like we said Redspot you are a fucking selfish kid!

    You already begging by my friend that he unban you...
    go cry somewhere else

    ---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    You never do nothing ''usefull'' for free like this so why does he do this for you for free?
    About thaaat ! I gave this guy the roundskipper before everyone else. like 7-8 months ago.
    And you can say that we are lil buds.
    qq
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #32
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    @RedSpot
    He asked to me to send an account, not to you! ... So stop begging now for got this euros.. Do like me go work, pay these AP and pay him like us all here
    You never do nothing ''usefull'' for free like this so why does he do this for you for free?
    You are only interessed for things who are free and ask money for do it on other accounts, like we said Redspot you are a fucking selfish kid!

    You already begging by my friend that he unban you...
    Keep your flaming to yourself. And RedSpot is the entire reason all of the CE hacking started here, whether you would like to admit it or not.

  3. #33
    SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    Keep your flaming to yourself. And RedSpot is the entire reason all of the CE hacking started here, whether you would like to admit it or not.
    That's true, until RedSpot posted the first CE hack, we thought CE was a kid's joke

  4. #34
    WimpyBurger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN COOKIEVILLE!!! Cookies! :)
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern LOL I love where you say your location is. On topic - when is the soonest you'll be able to add money to a noob account just to verify you can to this and its not a scam?

  5. #35
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    @RedSpot
    He asked to me to send an account, not to you! ... So stop begging now for got this euros.. Do like me go work, pay these AP and pay him like us all here
    You never do nothing ''usefull'' for free like this so why does he do this for you for free?
    You are only interessed for things who are free and ask money for do it on other accounts, like we said Redspot you are a fucking selfish kid!

    You already begging by my friend that he unban you...
    Strange that you go to work and cannot afford AP, you did that stupid things on Fanup wich means you never bought one single ap. Look at yourself first before judging someone. He isn't begging, he wanna know if it's real. You QQ'd about you accounts being banned but you was smart enough to hack on your main, giving Redspot the fault. It was simply your fault so stop QQ
    Last edited by Prepix; 08-21-2012 at 03:22 AM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

    gtothebo1 (08-21-2012),ogkush317 (08-21-2012)

  7. #36
    gtothebo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    .... I'm interested. Just 1000 ap, and I've got a job now. Next Tuesday, I will talk to you.
    Smoke crack. It's good for you.

  8. #37
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    Strange that you go to work and cannot afford AP, you did that stupid things on Fanup wich means you never bought one single ap. Look at yourself first before judging someone. He isn't begging, he wanna know if it's real. You QQ'd about you accounts being banned but you was smart enough to hack on your main, giving Redspot the fault. It was simply your fault so stop QQ
    I'm trying to recover my deleted hotmail emails, then I will post everything.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #38
    SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WimpyBurger View Post
    @SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern LOL I love where you say your location is. On topic - when is the soonest you'll be able to add money to a noob account just to verify you can to this and its not a scam?
    Duh, My REAL location is also India...

    Btw, trying posting SSs so we can verify that it's not a scam.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern For This Useful Post:

    speedy006 (08-22-2012)

  11. #39
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
    Duh, My REAL location is also India...

    Btw, trying posting SSs so we can verify that it's not a scam.
    its Legit, he gave me an Idea of how to do it.
    and it works.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern (08-21-2012)

  13. #40
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,606
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Interesting... Maybe farming euros isn't impossible after all









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  14. #41
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    Strange that you go to work and cannot afford AP, you did that stupid things on Fanup wich means you never bought one single ap. Look at yourself first before judging someone. He isn't begging, he wanna know if it's real. You QQ'd about you accounts being banned but you was smart enough to hack on your main, giving Redspot the fault. It was simply your fault so stop QQ
    @Prepix Hahahaha... you're funny
    1. who talk to you? I didnt see a @Prepix here or?
    2. He is begging for getting the service for free because when he do that on Redspot account, redspot will never more pay for his service
    3.I know redspot more as you know him (he begging like this too by my friend that he unban him (my friend simply asked him a 10€ psc and he starting to ask it for free...I can show you the skype discussion)
    4.I go work yes, look at the time in europe now its 4h am im just wake up to make me ready to work...
    5.I post things on Fanup.com totally for free, not my fault if we got some points for free (I have pay more aeria points as you think simply look here: ShutupPrepix - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit
    6.So now you can shut up! I win 1500 fanbucks per week so, you see on the screenshot that it isnt only free rewards and that im paying money too

    ---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I'm trying to recover my deleted hotmail emails, then I will post everything.
    Simply post everything you want... I will not care on your shit

    ---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

    PS: you can see on the screenhot why I use fanup... because sometimes we can got game cards for a real low price like the g1credits for 0.09$ and a UGC 3$ for 0.01$ ...

    ---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
    you did that stupid things on Fanup
    Stupid things... look what I do for ''stupid things'': League of Legends Champion Shaco Guide - FanUp Community
    So before critising me too look If you can do this too, look at the comments... you will never got these gratulations you the ''no hobby man''

  15. #42
    speedy006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
    Duh, My REAL location is also India...

    Btw, trying posting SSs so we can verify that it's not a scam.
    Give ur xfire indian and i m from jaipur

  16. #43
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
    That's true, until RedSpot posted the first CE hack, we thought CE was a kid's joke
    that doesn't change anything CE is still a kid Joke, just that AVA has no protection or almost, btw CE is still for kid hackers :P

    ---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    Im not in us right now...

    give me 2 weeks please
    lmao this look SO MUCH like a scam LOL
    I Miss the old time


  17. #44
    <Username>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Dead
    @u.A.v.A If I could add euros to an account, I wouldn't want AP that much. Other than Iyan armour and the AP Caps what use would you have for the AP you would get from people?

  18. #45
    SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USG Ishimura
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    that doesn't change anything CE is still a kid Joke, just that AVA has no protection or almost, btw CE is still for kid hackers :P

    ---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------



    lmao this look SO MUCH like a scam LOL

    xD That's true, It's Kiddo stuff, but Gameguard even fails to stop that The Bypasses made CE look like Professional thingy :3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ******-Great Site Payout Every 24 Hours!!
    By bulldog55101 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:30 AM
  2. 24 hours with dave.
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 05:51 PM
  3. WOW thanx every one.
    By jeremy6996 in forum Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 07:54 AM
  4. every acoount have invitation code!!!
    By neoRUS in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 05:26 PM
  5. Power Leveling 1 hour idling
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 09:59 AM