So.... After Titan Gaming took over Xfire they raped it pretty bad and they are pretty slow with bringing updates.
They still didn't bring out update for A.V.A since the migration to Aeria.
The method bellow will make your Xfire detect A.V.A
1. Close your xfire completely.
2. Go to "C:\ProgramData\Xfire" first. To see ProgramData directory you first have to make all hidden folders show.
See this link how: Show hidden files
3. Once you got to that directory make a back-up of "xfire_games" configuration file.
4. Once you made a back-up open the "xfire_games" configuration thats in the ""C:\ProgramData\Xfire" path with notepad and search for "Alliance of Valiant Arms"
Once you found it replace the whole text with the text bellow;
5. Once you replaced the text save the "xfire_games" file.
LongName=Alliance of Valiant Arms
ProcessWindowTitle=Alliance of Valiant Arms
6. Start up xfire and go to Tools > Options in xfire and click on "Games" tab
7. Look up for "Alliance of Valiant Arms" .. Once you found it change "Automatically detect" to "Manual Detect"
8. Click Browse and look up for "NWZLauncher.exe" Select it and after that it will ask for "AVA.exe"
9. After browsing to the both executable's click on Apply and than Ok
10. Close Xfire and Start it back up.
11. Now you are done! Xfire will detect A.V.A now. Xfire game browsing will not work but it may will work after a while.