Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Excited aren't we @AVA PlaYe ?
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  2. #17
    ReSpade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    we cannot see the picture yet since it itsn't approved. also if by easier to operate you mean there no anti-leecher then ya, but mine is one of the most easy Custo To use. also i got many private message saying your anti-leecher is just pro, those people aren't guys that come on mpgh jsut to take a program(leecher), they know what anti-leecher really do(prevent leeching on other forum, prevent new mpgh member to come here and take the program without saying a word,(since they wouldn,t read and know how to use it(which is really easy)))

    ---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------



    i want someone to compete my macro ! (Not leech it) since it would give me something to do !
    Nothing wrong with some friendly competition
    Didnt really understand you, are you saying im a leecher or not?

  3. #18
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Nice. I also learned PHP first, it is an easy language.

    @AVA PlaYe he said it has "Auto walk when scoped" so it clearly has access to the game, and he will have to compile it to 64bit.
    But I don't see why you say the possibilities of ban are higher.
    since report work in a weird way, 2 report in 1 game = it will tkae a screenshot of your screen(used for Cham/Opk/esp...) if 5 report + in 1 game it get you a file check(which check if you modifyed a file) if you get reported 100time in 1 client run(they do a computer search with all small thing that touch AVA or get access to.
    If 200 Report in 1 Client Run auto-ban the next day(at update)
    I Miss the old time


  4. #19
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lol he didn't say you are a leecher, he said his has anti leecher that for the hack to operate, the application checks if you are logged to MPGH.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  5. #20
    ReSpade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    since report work in a weird way, 2 report in 1 game = it will tkae a screenshot of your screen(used for Cham/Opk/esp...) if 5 report + in 1 game it get you a file check(which check if you modifyed a file) if you get reported 100time in 1 client run(they do a computer search with all small thing that touch AVA or get access to.
    If 200 Report in 1 Client Run auto-ban the next day(at update)
    Thanks for that. Didnt know those statistics.

  6. #21
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ReSpade View Post
    Nothing wrong with some friendly competition
    Didnt really understand you, are you saying im a leecher or not?
    nooooooo ,i said i want competition, i dont want kid like i already got that just took code i released and made their thing trying to compete me, i didn't release code of super macro, and if you don't have an ********** you cannot get it. also the only thing that COULD be leeched would be crouch while shot, but this isn't hard to make so probatly it would be idea leeched only which is ok
    also you jsut started it how could you had leech it -.-
    I Miss the old time


  7. #22
    ReSpade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Lol he didn't say you are a leecher, he said his has anti leecher that for the hack to operate, the application checks if you are logged to MPGH.
    OK, thanks for clearing that up.

  8. #23
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    since report work in a weird way, 2 report in 1 game = it will tkae a screenshot of your screen(used for Cham/Opk/esp...) if 5 report + in 1 game it get you a file check(which check if you modifyed a file) if you get reported 100time in 1 client run(they do a computer search with all small thing that touch AVA or get access to.
    If 200 Report in 1 Client Run auto-ban the next day(at update)
    Wow! Where did you find this information? Really useful.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  9. #24
    ReSpade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    nooooooo ,i said i want competition, i dont want kid like i already got that just took code i released and made their thing trying to compete me, i didn't release code of super macro, and if you don't have an ********** you cannot get it. also the only thing that COULD be leeched would be crouch while shot, but this isn't hard to make so probatly it would be idea leeched only which is ok
    also you jsut started it how could you had leech it -.-
    Would it be a good idea to make an anti leecher too?

  10. #25
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ReSpade View Post
    Thanks for that. Didnt know those statistics.
    they aren't fix, i dont know the real one but all i knwo if that the number of report are close of the real. also about what they do when you get reported too much time, those are real
    I Miss the old time


  11. #26
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Probably not. It's as you see fit.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  12. #27
    ReSpade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    When will my image upload be approved?

  13. #28
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ReSpade View Post
    Would it be a good idea to make an anti leecher too?
    you couldn't make you for sure, i cannot tell you how mine work(you know why :P) but you will not be allowed to make one, Dave Will probatly refuse it, it took me 10 Screenshot + lot of word to get OK , those was for proving that even if someone crack it the guys will not be able to get any account info or anything except the program without having to use anti-leecher(which they just have to make an mpgh account and login to use it so if someone crack it he will get nothing(a program that he could already have)
    I Miss the old time


  14. #29
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ReSpade View Post
    When will my image upload be approved?
    Just upload it to this site:
    imgur: the simple image sharer

    But remember that if you want to upload files other than images, you must upload to here and provide 2 virus scans.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  15. #30
    ReSpade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    you couldn't make you for sure, i cannot tell you how mine work(you know why :P) but you will not be allowed to make one, Dave Will probatly refuse it, it took me 10 Screenshot + lot of word to get OK , those was for proving that even if someone crack it the guys will not be able to get any account info or anything except the program without having to use anti-leecher(which they just have to make an mpgh account and login to use it so if someone crack it he will get nothing(a program that he could already have)
    Lol thats what i was thinking. Auto leecher means access to their login database which is really risky for MPGH. Im surprised you were able to do that lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Equipment : New To Crossfire Coming Soon
    By theelegend in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 06:29 PM
  2. My New Menu Hack .. Coming Soon
    By GameTrainerMaker in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 08:20 PM
  3. New CrossFire patch coming soon
    By Ownage_man in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:56 AM
  4. New Crossfire Update {Coming soon}
    By abel09 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:39 PM
  5. New Crossfire Hack coming soon
    By lakshay2953 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 08:49 PM