Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 72
  1. #16
    briankilla4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EGYPT,cairo
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    730
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    nope ..... And , if AERIA doesn't know how this is done .... HOW CAN THEY PATCH ?
    next update idiot =,=

  2. #17
    Mohaimen Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    In Love
    nope , I bet and guarantee that they can never patch it!
    -Currently Working On-

    > Programming Language
    > Quickswitch & Low Recoil Macro
    > Crosshair
    > AimBot
    > GunAdder Codes


    -Current Games I am Playing-

    > Alliance of Valiant Arms
    > NFS World
    > Counter Strike : Source
    > Prototype 2
    > Max Payne 3
    > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Future Soldier




    Signature made by @Mohaimen Hassan!

  3. #18
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    okay then tell me if it perm or ... i'm not gonna waste time for ....

    ---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

    okay ana hklemk private

  4. #19
    SteelSkinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    1,630
    My Mood
    Happy
    Wow It can be permanent. O.o

  5. #20
    TagiRxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    can u made this lvl on my onother acc pleas?

  6. #21
    briankilla4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    EGYPT,cairo
    Posts
    875
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    730
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    okay then tell me if it perm or ... i'm not gonna waste time for ....

    ---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

    okay ana hklemk private
    MASRY?
    /10char

  7. #22
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    nope!
    I wont tell
    then why do a thread showing it if you dont plan to release ? (this is why i deleted my thread)
    Also true that i didn't help anyone but dont be mad! you also haven't found my way since you used CE.

    also take it to another lvl ! try to join a room and make a video showing that you can join a room without DC, if you want i can make one. but as you will see you cannot join a room since i tryed to do it with CE and saw those problem, so this is 50% fake since it also probatly doesn't buy shop

    ---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post


    You sure , you can do this ? then post proof



    both are possible. perm or temp


    hassen why lying ? ...

    no it cannot be perm since perm would ber server-side but ohh wait hassen you already knew it right ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    nope ..... And , if AERIA doesn't know how this is done .... HOW CAN THEY PATCH ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    nope , I bet and guarantee that they can never patch it!
    heum easy, they patch CE and done they patched your way
    I Miss the old time


  8. #23
    DagothUr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    403
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    He's playing it up so much. Apparently its only graphical and does nothing else.

  9. #24
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    so ava or hassen tell us the way xD

  10. #25
    ArkhamJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    then why do a thread showing it if you dont plan to release ? (this is why i deleted my thread)
    Also true that i didn't help anyone but dont be mad! you also haven't found my way since you used CE.
    True, If you're not going to help anyone, Or not even Releasing it, The point of making the thread is..?

  11. #26
    lTugaPTl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a big cookie whit a icecream house
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    262
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
    True, If you're not going to help anyone, Or not even Releasing it, The point of making the thread is..?
    nice question XD

  12. #27
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    actually i feel like i should tell you guys how hassan did (with CE) since it doesn,t change anything, you cannot buy shop and also you cannot join a game without DC
    I Miss the old time


  13. #28
    lTugaPTl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a big cookie whit a icecream house
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    262
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    actually i feel like i should tell you guys how hassan did (with CE) since it doesn,t change anything, you cannot buy shop and also you cannot join a game without DC
    oh i just want to get my lv high and perm... any method?

  14. #29
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    oh i just want to get my lv high and perm... any method?
    here is hassan method, open CE, search for your name, remplace it with something that have [] or [ inside your name, also this doesn't work with all name but this is the CE and hassan method try if you want you will see you canno do anything

    mine doesn't use [] and mine can join a game



    ---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

    miss to say : my way (the real one) doesn't allow you to choose the rank.
    I Miss the old time


  15. #30
    lTugaPTl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a big cookie whit a icecream house
    Posts
    522
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    262
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    here is hassan method, open CE, search for your name, remplace it with something that have [] or [ inside your name, also this doesn't work with all name but this is the CE and hassan method try if you want you will see you canno do anything

    mine doesn't use [] and mine can join a game



    ---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

    miss to say : my way (the real one) doesn't allow you to choose the rank.
    and YOUR way can be permanent? ( sorry if u sayd before )

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 01:36 PM
  2. The Last Lecture
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 09:25 PM
  3. Ignore the last update...
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 08:08 PM
  4. the last of deathnote :')
    By Gourav2122 in forum Anime
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 11:54 AM
  5. why have i been so bitter the last few weeks?
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 07:41 PM