Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Vote for Destroy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Aeria will not be destroyed nor will A.V.A. So take your nonsense to another realm in which you can be respected. I saw you in-game and the hack you're using is already owned by a few people.

Let me put it this way, there is already a hacker, coder which makes hacks in A.V.A. that can make you unkillable. GOD MODE that is. You can also one-hit kill all players with that hack, OPK that is. And they have this hack released for sale for like YEARS now and Ava still lives. Aeria will not die if you release this hack, they will sue you or whoever made that hack.

Don't forget that the hack you're trying to look like a big deal changes server-sided information and data. Like level and nick-names. That is pretty illegal and you can get in real big trouble when the only thing you wanted was some interest from community.

I don't respect you, nor I want to see that hack released. Back to basement, mr troll.
    Last edited by efecanirim; 09-02-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: grammar correction

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I just witnessed a conversation of the creator on this thread with GM_PaulMark and Trainer722...

turns out Ava Playe is just a teenager seeking for love and attention in his life as he asskissed both, the GM and the GS.
    TLDR;this kid cant be taken srsly....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky McNaughty View Post
    Fast service, awesome. Real nice bloke too
    Quote Originally Posted by edchan_94 View Post
    YO thanks buddy! This guy helped added stuff for me. LEGIT HELP!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrGreedy For This Useful Post:

efecanirim (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by efecanirim View Post
    Aeria will not be destroyed nor will A.V.A. So take your nonsense to another realm in which you can be respected. I saw you in-game and the hack you're using is already owned by a few people.

Let me put it this way, there is already a hacker, coder which makes hacks in A.V.A. that can make you unkillable. GOD MODE that is. You can also one-hit kill all players with that hack, OPK that is. And they have this hack released for sale for like YEARS now and Ava still lives. Aeria will not die if you release this hack, they will sue you or whoever made that hack.

Don't forget that the hack you're trying to look like a big deal changes server-sided information and data. Like level and nick-names. That is pretty illegal and you can get in real big trouble when the only thing you wanted was some interest from community.

I don't respect you, nor I want to see that hack released. Back to basement, mr troll.
    why did you wrote a long text without reading the thread?

not by releasing hack, lmao.
    by releasing video.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreedy View Post
    I just witnessed a conversation of the creator on this thread with GM_PaulMark and Trainer722...

turns out Ava Playe is just a teenager seeking for love and attention in his life as he asskissed both, the GM and the GS.
    cool. i talk with trainer for 2-3 day, i talk with paulmark since today, i cannot be taken srsly, but they keep sending GS talk to me trying to make people don't beleive me ? lmao, let me think or you are an Aeria staff that was to make people againts me or you are just an idiot liar ...

you should check what you write before post something.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

@.Cereal @Lehsyrus

/close, since i already took the decision

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    just shut down their server and GS SnowShovel because he is now abusing his power to have banned Sh3llshock for no reason.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

and please dont destroy Trainer772 he is too kind to be destroy lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    why did you wrote a long text without reading the thread?

not by releasing hack, lmao.
    by releasing video.
    I knew you and your intentions before reading the thread and I read it until I became so pissed at your grammar that the left side of my brain shut itself down. It'd have been a better read, had you used google translate.

In the capsule shop, where you always are, you said "Aeria will be destroyed if I release this hack I made." And, if that's not your intention, to release the hack, how on earth could you actually believe that a video could make Aeria ruined or destroyed, as it's the only alternative action you can take.

I believe Aeria is planning something about you as GM_PaulMark gave a hint when players wanted him to ban @AVA PlaYe. He said, "I am actually waiting for the tuesday."

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreedy View Post

Indeed. Until this night, I took Ava PlaYe somehow seriously. He turns out to be a butthurt kid whose toon got banned for many reasons a part of which is hacking/cheating.
    Last edited by efecanirim; 09-02-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: grammar correction

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Let Aeria burn, because they deserve it. Sure it might mean the death of the AVA community, but it will be better in the end. So let AVA burn and rise from the ashes.

Thanks
    A.v.A is the past... Someone who make money with a game wiouth any fix or staff for fix is poor, they are winning money so bad for make a game with a lot of errors... Staff activity = 0, money activity = 1xxxxxxxxxx?

Let say they go to work & stop being kidies wiouth any idea for fix a database -.-', encoding is not avaliable...

My vote is yes.

Edit: There a lot of ways of crash a server, the easiest way its sending a backdoor encrypted in 64 or 128b, there no antiviral who will detect a complex encrypt virus & then execute this 1 remotely, should if you can upload a image or any file you can send backdoor (control of total machine) & you will get full control just delete all system if you wants (nothing is imposible). Another way its sending duplicate data generating errors at server conection (this metod was used by anonymous) generating errors in router & crushing down conections all time, just 3 days ago server norteamerican crush, true or false? GL & HF

I REPEAT NOTHING IS IMPOSIBLE
    Last edited by heliosvr6; 09-03-2012 at 03:12 AM.

Thanks
    Destroying Aeria won't kill AVA

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viktor For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (09-03-2012),ILoveParaWithMacro (09-03-2012)

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    /Closed on Request.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

<<< >>> (09-03-2012),AVA PlaYe (09-03-2012),ILoveParaWithMacro (09-03-2012)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567